INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
cbolt
SEOP

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by cbolt »

That emergency dam is just an earthen dam made for brief overflows not what they got now or had.I would imagine there is a lot of erosion.Oroville is the tallest dam but there are actually quite a few lakes deeper,Crater Lake in Oregon is the deepest in the US at almost 2000 ft.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

The area of water vs deepness would be worse of a threat if a darn bursts. Oroville is pretty deep all over. Crater Lake is deep but how much of an area? How many acres both are I have know idea at this time, but I'm going to look it up.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Oroville is the second largest reservoir In California.It might be the deepest manmade.Them lakes ahead of it are all natural I noticed.Oroville is 25 miles in area and Crater Lake 20 miles,but Crater would have more water because the depth is so much greater.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:Oroville is the second largest reservoir In California.It might be the deepest manmade.Them lakes ahead of it are all natural I noticed.
I think I seen pictures of Crater lake before, It looks pretty cool. Will be one of my bucket list stops to see in the great Northwest someday. I think it's a big ole round looking Lake that I can remember. 8-)

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I know Lake White is at the top of your bucket list,gotta get down there and see ole Bait and do some boogie boarding with him then maybe eat some strawberry doughballs from the baitshop lol

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:I know Lake White is at the top of your bucket list,gotta get down there and see ole Bait and do some boogie boarding with him then maybe eat some strawberry doughballs from the baitshop lol
Yep, we gotta get down there soon to meet ole Bait. Drink a cold one and play some 9 ball. 8-) Take a quick boat ride and gator ride and check out the Lake. :D I'll have to pass on the strawberry dough balls. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

The Flush wrote:Lake White

I see flush has his drone out again. we got water now all the way back to the island, and a really good flow coming out of pee pee creek, I had the gator over there Saturday.it's really impressive what they are doing.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote:That emergency dam is just an earthen dam made for brief overflows not what they got now or had.I would imagine there is a lot of erosion.Oroville is the tallest dam but there are actually quite a few lakes deeper,Crater Lake in Oregon is the deepest in the US at almost 2000 ft.

well I stand corrected and so do the people on the news I heard it on. 2,000 feet, that's nuts.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote:I know Lake White is at the top of your bucket list,gotta get down there and see ole Bait and do some boogie boarding with him then maybe eat some strawberry doughballs from the baitshop lol
lookin forward to meeting ya'll 2. I won't be any of the carp/catfish balls lessen I start drinkin again. but ole bait makes a cool catfish bait that's a snack if they hain't bitin. take a empty pickle jar. cut up two packages of hot dogs into about 2 inch pieces. pour in a package of strawberry koolaid, no sugar. refrigerate overnight. and keep in a cooler. they go well with a jug of luzianne sweet tea.and some peanut butter crackers.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote:
Yep, we gotta get down there soon to meet ole Bait. Drink a cold one and play some 9 ball. 8-) Take a quick boat ride and gator ride and check out the Lake. :D I'll have to pass on the strawberry dough balls. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
9 ball sounds great. I'm in.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:

I see flush has his drone out again. we got water now all the way back to the island, and a really good flow coming out of pee pee creek, I had the gator over there Saturday.it's really impressive what they are doing.
Where about is your place located in this pic Bait? The far side across or towards where this pic was taken?

The Flush
Varsity

Post by The Flush »

I think you can see Bait's place in this picture. Red roof at the top of the picture closest to the middle.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

you are correct flush. if you look at that water where the circle is the white house right there on the corner of lake white road, that's it right at the 220 n lake white intersection. where that tip comes down to a lil tip right to the right of that. if you take 552 past the lake white club, about a mile past that you come to a stop sign at the intersection of 552 n 220. look to your left and you'll see a white house it has 2 porches and a bunch of winders.and a bright red metal roof. there is a large blue storage container right behind it.the house is white with red roof. you go left on 22o, for 2/10th's of a mile. turn right up lake white road , and then make a left into my driveway. 1st house on lake white road facing the lake. the address is 626 lake white road. waverly, ohio. so you can google it. any of you all seopers want to stop by we'd certain welcome you anytime. I love getting together with friends.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:

So, from this picture the Lake goes on back around in there to the right towards Baits house?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

where the road is to the left fork. that is 552, the road closet to the lake. that road is approximately 2 miles long. then at the stop sign you make a left on 220. my house is 2/10ths of a mile after the left turn. bill's bait house is roughly a half mile from me on the left on 220 turning towards the lake when you see the campgrounds.large sign with bass on it.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I ride the gator down there to get minnows all the time.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:where the road is to the left fork. that is 552, the road closet to the lake. that road is approximately 2 miles long. then at the stop sign you make a left on 220. my house is 2/10ths of a mile after the left turn. bill's bait house is roughly a half mile from me on the left on 220 turning towards the lake when you see the campgrounds.large sign with bass on it.
I think I got ya. Ole C-bolt will find it when we come down, he's very good with directions. 8-) :D

The Flush
Varsity

Post by The Flush »

Drone video from the guy whose pictures I posted above.
https://youtu.be/eH-gEgg1Ut4

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:where the road is to the left fork. that is 552, the road closet to the lake. that road is approximately 2 miles long. then at the stop sign you make a left on 220. my house is 2/10ths of a mile after the left turn. bill's bait house is roughly a half mile from me on the left on 220 turning towards the lake when you see the campgrounds.large sign with bass on it.
I think I got ya. Ole C-bolt will find it when we come down, he's very good with directions. 8-) :D
You don't think ole Bait would mind if I flush a couple baby wipes down his toilet do you? Now days I never know when I got to poopy and when it comes I got to get to the nearest head fast if you know what I mean :lol: :lol: :lol:.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:
TRENCHFOOT wrote:
You don't think ole Bait would mind if I flush a couple baby wipes down his toilet do you? Now days I never know when I got to poopy and when it comes I got to get to the nearest head fast if you know what I mean :lol: :lol: :lol:.
As long as their the kind that break up to nothing in water (flushable kind), I don't think he will mind. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Off season”