INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I CAN MARK THAT OFF MY BUCKET LIST NOW TRENCH.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I CAN MARK THAT OFF MY BUCKET LIST NOW TRENCH.
:D :D :D

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Ate at the Lake White dining lodge 45 years ago after a basketball game team meal! Good fried chicken!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yes, I love their food lhs.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

you'll have to come down some time n we''ll stroll over there. bout half a mile from my house.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WELP I'M a headin out to amble n stumble around n do yardwork.the locals never know what they'll see here.i got myself in a pickle the other day. got my ole john deere ridin mower way to close to rolling. I was cutting on my bank when it was too wet. and me n my posterior was a slidin downhill.and a funeral was goin by about 3 miles long. I feeled like I could walk under a pregnant copperhead.so here comes everybody by about 20 feet from me n the bank slidin over in their seats in ghast.and my ole buck puckered up and took a bite out of my seat.it was panda leeria man. I just plumb dummied up. I slid off'n it like a drunken sally mander. and had to get out my gator and strap that bad boy up n inch it up the hill. I stopped traffic,it was quite the site. then I got off the gator, tripped n rolled backwards towards the other bank. and a car honked. if'n I still drinked, I'd a grabbed me a big ole cold bud and sat my happy butt down. it's tough getting old. and frankly I thought it would take longer. ole bait is getting svelt though too, im'a down from 351 to 288 and fallin. my doc says how you doin it bait. I told him I bought an expensive house on a lake n cain't afford to eat no more. just that quick, with split second timing like the guys on mash. he bout cryed, I told him I was just jokin, kinda. I done cut a foot off'n my leather belt with the largemouth basses on it. been drilling holes and cutting leather. mrs. bait say when you gonna break down n buy a new belt. I said I can't honey I need some gamakatsu circle hooks n chicken livers mamma and a tub of night crawlers. co-incidentally that's why ole bait hadda buy a mini fridge freezer fer the man cave. she came home 1 day. an I had about 20 freezer BAGS FULL OF FRESH CAUGHT FROZEN SHAD in her freezer, 2 tubs of chikin livers and 4 dozen nightcrawlers. ================== she give me the option of livin out in my building or getting a mini fridge, so ole bait headed to sams. well it hain't getting done by itself ya'll. if'n you don't hear from ole bait fer a few days, start checking local murgency rooms. have a great day n god bless ya. YTB.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Wow Bait, sounds like you had a time there. I'm glad you didn't get hurt/injured. Be careful ole bud.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

takin me a break fer a spell here trench. yeah, all jokin aside it was purty serious there. and I'm glad too.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it's funny to tell about it now. but I done some serious prayin.

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Hey Bait try the V- juice diet 12-16 oz. V-8 juices in the morning with a cup of coffee. Large salad of some kind for lunch with low fat dressing and a well rounded supper! with low to moderate exercise! will lose weigh at the rate of 3-4 lbs. per month!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I CAN DO THAT HAVING A BOWEL MOVEMENT LHS. BUT I MAY GIVE IT A TRY ANYWAY.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Tom Osborne is feeling silly.

20 mins ·

I had the strangest thing happen to me today at 6am. I had a dream i was by this babbling brook with the birds chirping and the sun shining and deer frolikin' around. The flowers and phlox was all out and it was a beautiful day.The ornamental trees were in full bloom. At first i thought i was fishin, The water was swiftly traveling over the rocks and the trout were jumping and playing in the fast water. I heard giggling and walk around the creekbend, And here are 8 irish lasses playing in a deep pool of swift water. It all seemed like such a wonderful day. Then I'm awaked by this cold burst of water. I'm kinda shocked the weather changed so quickly. ----------------- Then it had hit me I'd fallen asleep in the shower, And I was all soaped up.I had my ''Irish Spring'' bar in one hand and a soapy wash cloth in the other.And the water was cold, And I hadn't rinsed off yet. And I'd ran out of hot water. Then I hear this knocking. Are you out of the shower yet Ace, And don't use up all the hot water this time.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I think trenchfoot's girly pictures are getting in your head bait! Hope Mrs. Bait wasn't too upset all the hot water was gone,she would have been even more upset had she known about the irish lasses in your head.lol

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

IT WAS A ROUGH SUNDAY MORNING GETTING READY FER CHURCH. AND YOU MAY BE ONTO SOMETHING. BUT I TOO HAVE A LOVELY LASS OF 30 YEARS BOLT.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

IT'S LOOKING LIKE THE SCHEDULED DATE NOW TO BE DONE IS JUNE. SO I SPECT THEY WON'T ALLOW A FULL LAKE OR STOCKING TILL THEN.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

NOT SURE HOW CLOSE THEY ARE TO HAVING 104 OPENED YET. BUT THEY HAVE POURED AN AMAZING AMOUNT OF CONCRETE. IT WON'T BE MUCH LONGER. WE HAVE ENOUGH WATER AT WINTER POOL I'D LIKE TO SEE THEM GO AHEAD AND GET A JUMP ON STOCKING FISH.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we built a nice table for the dock yesterday, me n some neighbors. getting giddy bout getting our lake back. we need to build a few benches out of some ole treated 2x12's and that baby is done. I'm gonna lay on that baby in my purple spotted bikini lisa (I mean mrs.bait) got me fer an early fathers day present.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

man I wish we could have kept all this rain, we could have filled up lake havasu by now with everything they've released.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

SHE APPEARED TO BE ON HER 8TH BOTTLE OF NYQUIL.

Return to “The Off season”