INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I'm hearing from very reliable sources this could be a 3 year fix we're looking at.

been some awesome fireworks though. last night me n the mrs sat on the front porch and watched at least 3 different huge fireworks displays. 2 houses from the marina. which is straight across from us. they always let off like 15,000 dollars worth off. and it's professionally done. and like a grand finale for 45 minutes. it was stunning. Tuesday night at calvary Baptist church,in piketon,ohio we're inviting anybody that wishes to come to sit on the hill, and have a front seat row for piketon's fireworks display. free hot dogs n drinks. ==================== then Saturday night dailyville Baptist church on 220 down from the baitcave, about 1/2 mile past bill's bait house they will be having an enourmous display going off.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
The Flush
Varsity

Post by The Flush »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:42 am I'm hearing from very reliable sources this could be a 3 year fix we're looking at.
Are these reliable sources confirming your anonymous caller as to the cause of the "unexpected water movement" ?

I expect it to take a long time to make the repairs. 1 year to design the fix. I year to bid and award the contract. 1 year to do the work.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

flush , I'm hearing from very reliable , credible sources we may be looking at an additional 30 million dollars and 3 more years this time to fix this.
frankly if that's the case, ole bait may head to a lake down south.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm not sure I understand the question about ''unexpected water movement''

The Flush
Varsity

Post by The Flush »

One of the ODNR statements called the leak an unexpected water movement instead of a leak.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

OH I HAD NOT HEARD THAT.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I HOPE EVERYBODY HAD A WONDERFUL 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND. AND THAT YOU HAVE AN AWESOME BLESSED WEEK.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it's sounding really bad news that I'm getting in bits n pieces. apparently all the trees were removed on the backside off the dam for the rcc concrete pour. I'm hearing an operator said that could cause a disaster, but was emphatically told to doze them all out. now there is no root system at all back there along 104, and they are afraid of 104 washing out.apparently all that is coming loose. oddly enough I remember stating how awesome it looked, and how impressive the work looked. but that was from the road , that's all I could see. if you go to my facebook page a neighbor shared a video to my page where a vehicle drove down behind it and videotaped the back of the dam. it will leave you slackjawed if you watch it.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

CALLIN ON MY OLE BUDDY TRENCH, CAN WE GETS SOME HAPPY PICK--CHURES UP IN HERE TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD A BIT. OLE BAIT COULD PLAY HANDBALL WITH THE CURB RIGHT NOW.

The Flush
Varsity

Post by The Flush »

Trees should never be growing on or near a dam. The roots can only cause damage just like they do to your sidewalk or septic tank. They should have been keeping it clear all the time. Grass is the only thing that should be growing on the dam. Unfortunately ripping the roots out can probably cause a lot of damage too.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

flush I didn't mean on the actual damface, but at the bottom where it is holding the ground back with their root system.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:51 am CALLIN ON MY OLE BUDDY TRENCH, CAN WE GETS SOME HAPPY PICK--CHURES UP IN HERE TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD A BIT. OLE BAIT COULD PLAY HANDBALL WITH THE CURB RIGHT NOW.
Haven't been on here much the past few days, Bait. What kinda pictures would you like, some summer bunnies, or what, ole buddy? 8-) 8-) :)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

anything to cheer us up.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Need one of these to take the mother-in-law out on.

Mom if you put these blocks on your feet you will go down faster. And I mean faster.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Where has Bait been?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

last time he was on was Monday morning

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Monday the 10th? That's 10 days give or take. That's not like Bait, he posts about everyday. I hope everything is well.

Return to “The Off season”