INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

the only sharkbites I ever heared of we used last year when ole bait had to have a new water heater put in.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:50 am Could these be it? :lol: :lol: You got me. I have no idea. :? :lol:

I've never seen these in any catalogs, but they look like a regular crank bait n rat l trap to me.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

where did you see these images at.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:41 pm where did you see these images at.
Typed in Shark Bite Lures and they came up on Bing site/search engine. Many different lures came up, but not very many Shark Bite lures.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Talked to my friend in Reynoldsburg this evening about them lures. He said he catches fish like crazy using them close to the Reynoldsburg reservoir somewhere. He said he's been fishing a lot this year already. He's got a little john boat he pulls around using a tiny foreign made car. Toyota I think it is. Said he burnt the brake pads up on it already pulling it to different places to go fishing. :lol: :lol: :lol: Too much weight pushing behint it when having to stop at all them traffic lights in Reynoldsburg. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:00 am Talked to my friend in Reynoldsburg this evening about them lures. He said he catches fish like crazy using them close to the Reynoldsburg reservoir somewhere. He said he's been fishing a lot this year already. He's got a little john boat he pulls around using a tiny foreign made car. Toyota I think it is. Said he burnt the brake pads up on it already pulling it to different places to go fishing. :lol: :lol: :lol: Too much weight pushing behint it when having to stop at all them traffic lights in Reynoldsburg. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm glad ole bolt is entertained trench. ole bait hain't gotta clue. you'll have to catch me up in a pm.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:33 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:00 am Talked to my friend in Reynoldsburg this evening about them lures. He said he catches fish like crazy using them close to the Reynoldsburg reservoir somewhere. He said he's been fishing a lot this year already. He's got a little john boat he pulls around using a tiny foreign made car. Toyota I think it is. Said he burnt the brake pads up on it already pulling it to different places to go fishing. :lol: :lol: :lol: Too much weight pushing behint it when having to stop at all them traffic lights in Reynoldsburg. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm glad ole bolt is entertained trench. ole bait hain't gotta clue. you'll have to catch me up in a pm.
I shot ya a PM, Bait.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Going to be a extremely/dangerously hot the next few days. Be careful if outside for long periods of time people. Know the symptoms of Heat Exhaustion VS Heat Stroke. They can be tricky symptoms to tell apart between the two, but Heat Stroke can be deadly fast.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I weedeated of and on for 5 hours. and I finally surrendered. 91 feels like 100. just zapped my butt.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

there is a red canoe floatin around back here by my house on 220 at lake white, it is empty. if anyone is missing one. there were no contents in it when it floated by yesterday. but I could not reach it. I pray there was no kind of accident, and it was just a boat that got loose. I posted it on my facebook page but no comments. I also posted it on the pike county sheriff's page.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

well it appears we have a new interim sheriff here in pike county now. jim nelson is his name. 72 years old. former police chief in piketon, ohio. with a long career in law enforcement I understand. he'll be replacing suspended pike county sheriff Charlie reader during his trial. I'm broken hearted over sheriff reader, as he and I were friends. and I wish him the best. and I've never met mr. nelson, but I hope he is an honest, integral man tough on crime and drugs and wish him the very best in his endeavors as well. he has already stated that he wants to remove the interim tag, by running this time for the office.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ole bait is purty excited. we been putting down a new bathroom floor here in the library. well ole bait has been watching and gettin the carpenters mountain dew and more screws. but I'm gonna have a brand new floor to rest my piggy toes on whilst I'm poppin a squat from now on. and a shiny new bathroom fan to draw out the unpleasant elements into the attic and beyond. and a brand spankin new light bar, over my mirror so's I can see better. i'll tell ya , I hain't been this excited since I lived back at kitts hill and they put in a new coke machine at aid. and dickess' hardware started sellin echo weedeaters. it's been panda --------leeria here.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

if you live in the lake white / pike county area and are missin a couple of dogs, they have been here eatin n drinkin at my place. there are pictures of em on my facebook page. tom Osborne, 58 waverly, ohio. tryin to find their mommy and daddy.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

the lake has done great this year holding water. lots of activity on the lake. it may be down 3/4 inches right now because of lack of rain lately, and high temps evaporating some surface water. but overall it's great. no major grass growths. that is a very healthy sign in your shallower lakes. no algea blooms. you oughtta give her a visit.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Any sporty looking custom V8 jet boats hot rodding around on the Lake, Bait?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yes on the weekends sometimes you see some really unusual stuff like that. more jet skis than boats here of late. and it seems like everyone now has a kayak. we got a guy here that built a boat out of floating barrels, a deck umbrella, a picnic table, and has it rigged for fishing with a trolling motor and a small outboard. I waved him over to my dock one time when me n mrs. bait was fishing. and it's really sharp. well done, good carpentry work. it's purty sweet actually trench. he has those 55 gallon plastic drums, a homemade picnic table, as huge umbrella, and a small back deck. and a nice motor mount, carpeted deck. it's really nice.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

That sounds cool, Bait.

baseball16
All Conference

Post by baseball16 »

Bait,

How is the fishing on this lake?

Return to “The Off season”