TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

well I cain't wear my fave-rite rural king hat now fer a few days because of the knots on my head. but's what's Monday mornin's for anyway. thanks trench fer cheerin up all the folks up.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that's a hoot the guy on the tractor pullin on the tree.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

YOU DA MAN TRENCH.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:56 pm Image

trench, order me just one of the john deere airboat's so I can drag some stumps outta here. I called them, they won't hold my check till the 3rd.i could likely pay you back in several weeks hauling stumps out.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:28 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:56 pm Image

trench, order me just one of the john deere airboat's so I can drag some stumps outta here. I called them, they won't hold my check till the 3rd.i could likely pay you back in several weeks hauling stumps out.
A check is on the way. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thank you. we are organizing a meeting with media and hopefully a odnr representative for the 1st part of September.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

with lake white homeowners.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yeah trench, you da man. I only need one. me n mrs. bait can share one. so thank you.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we're way below what is considered winter pool here at the lake, it's awful.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Rain coming Bait, might help-er out a little bit ole buddy. I'm hoping the fish will be alright, till they get the whole deal figured out.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

paul price the pike county judge stopped by the baitcave sunday whilst me n mrs. bait was sitting on the porch. he has spearheaded this whole effort. and even he has told me his sources and contacts are drying up, hushed up, and not saying anything. I'm worried they have no intentions of doing anything. rain sounds great, but if it leaks out it does not help any but temporarily. my whole gripe is it's still summer raise the dang gates to full pool , and let nature take care of it somewhat. at least the lake could be used. ya'll pray about this. we're bout to lose it up in here.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i recieved a call last week and wanted to make it known. they are organizing a meeting about lake white sometime early in september. they are supposed to have a rep from the odnr there to hear the people and answer questions. one of the organizers called me and asked me to share this. i was asked to get phone numbers of anyone interested in coming that lives on the lake or around it. or pike countians who are just upset because of not being able to recreate there now. currently the lake is closed down. ------------------------- if you are interested in coming and being heard, please send me a number to reach you.and let me know if it's a home or cell ohone. the only person i'll share the numbers with is the organizer of the meeting. ------------------------- please send them to me in a private message on my chat on facebook. i'll document them and keep people informed. thank you in advance tom ''ozzie'' osborne.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

they hope to have news media there as well. hopefully wbns out of Columbus and wsaz out of Huntington, wva. that would be ideal.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i always been told i was shawnee, cherokee, german n irish. so i sent off fer one of the ancestor thingies. so i got my box from whoareyoureally.com. and i spit in the vial n sent it off. got my results back today with a note telling me i'm 89% squirrel because i always attract nuts, and 11% full of crap.

The Flush
Varsity

Post by The Flush »

Bait, did you send whatever was stinging you out my way? I was running a gas lawn edger to dig a slot/trench for an invisible fence wire and got lit up by yellow jackets (or something else that is yellow and black) about a dozen times. Those little SOBs hurt. Keep'em back at your house please.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Ouch and ouch. :shock:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

The Flush wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:31 pm Bait, did you send whatever was stinging you out my way? I was running a gas lawn edger to dig a slot/trench for an invisible fence wire and got lit up by yellow jackets (or something else that is yellow and black) about a dozen times. Those little SOBs hurt. Keep'em back at your house please.

you hain't kiddin they hurt. ole bait had tears in his eyes. they got me 13 times. and I gave away my whole pile of firewood that they was in. so hit may be the same bunch. they gave me the bakers dozen. so maybe that sell is over. I hope you are okay man. keep that Benadryl handy cause it's gonna itch like you went to see a movie in chilly -- cothe fer a spell. I itched something frightful fer like a week. and swallered enough Benadryl to choke a Clydesdale that week. get you some gold bond with lidocane, it'll help with the itchin. that 1st day after getting stung all them times. throughout the day, it just felt like someone was stickin a hot needle in me. I think I peed a lil once. I know I hain't paintin a real rosey picture. but ole bait is glad you're alright. they is a vicious lot they are. if'n it was yeller and black and you got nailed a dozen times, and it hurted like a butt whoopin, it was yeller jackets. wait till dark. put a lil 2 cycle gas in there. and light them up. if it was close to your house. the fumes alone will kill em.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

dem there yellow jackets are meaner then a bear who sat in a camp fire on accident

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi

Return to “The Off season”