INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Suppose to be some rain and storms mid week, maybe that will put some water back in there, Bait.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Check these out. Pretty cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGKyOaw29yU

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

read the comments on my facebook page about the link. tom Osborne, waverly. I'm not trying to belittle or deface anybody or anything. I just want answers. i'll let the folks way above my pay grade talk to the news. I just wanna live in peace.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I have calls in to troy huff,speaker cliff Rosenberger, and state senator bob Peterson.i'm just waiting for calls back from them.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

not trying to be rude or aggressive , just trying to get some answers. you get more bees with honey.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

gang I been in touch with numerous government offices and officials today. I just posted everything to my facebook page. tom Osborne 56 waverly, ohio. I was going to copy n paste it n share it here, but it was too lengthy. but it is answers from the top brass over the project. so feel free to read it, it is up to date info from the big boys. all we can do now is pray that rainfall is the only thing that is needed to resolve the situation. but each person has been so pleasant to talk with. it's been extremely informative and interesting to me.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Looks like the groundwater and recharge aquifer theory stands! Hope we get some rain soon bait, it sure is dry up here where I is at

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it is here too. but we had a thunderstorm here last night n sprinkling now. mrs. bait said me n the English mastiff slept right through it. I pray that is all it is at this point and not something worse.keep prayin bout it.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

they got the sailboat loose at my dock. my neighbor made him a small temporary dock. till he decides if he is gonna buy or rent. took 3 big ole boys about 30 minutes to get it unstuck outta the mud. ole bait was just a on looker there.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

well they have been monitoring the situation with gauges. despite getting an inch of rain, the lake is still losing it's water. that was supposed to have equated to a million gallons of water. so now what.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I know one thing, I'm not buying into the recharge or ground water or evaporation theory one bit. Something just isn't quite kosher about that big time. :lol: :lol: ;) It's gotta be draining somewhere to happen as quickly as it did, and should have risen some what with over an inch of rain. More rain coming Bait, maybe it will come up yet. My luck with rain Tuesday morning was on the bad side of the coin, I don't want or need anymore here, I'll try and send all my future rain down your way ole buddy. :D :) :P
Last edited by TRENCHFOOT on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I don't buy it either I'm getting ready to call the project manager and see what he says. he told me if we got 1 inch of rain we would not be having this conversation. and we did , and it's still falling. this ground has been fully saturated for many months now.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Agree, some of them stories/info about the Lake are like trying to sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman in a white dress with white gloves. She wouldn't buy it either. :lol: :lol: :lol: I bet some of them residents around the Lake are as angry as a bank mule that can't pass gas. :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

dagnabbit trench it's like talkin to my own brother now. that would be dang angry by the way. I called the project manager I spoke with Monday at odnr, but got his voicemail. ole bait is still a diggen.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

That project manager is trained to hide the truth for awhile from the public, and to be a good salesman too. :lol: :lol: He could sell a tube of toothpaste and a toothbrush to a man with no teeth, probably. :lol: :lol: :lol: Like you say Bait, don't let them pee on your backside. 8-)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I talked to troy hughes the project manager yesterday. he called me back, he said it was just a matter of getting rain at this point. I was very glad they have stayed in contact with me. but I told him I'd have to agree to disagree, I think there is a bigger problem. I had 4.2 feet of water at my dock. now from the top of my dock to the water is 4 feet. I measured it with a tape measure yesterday. I pray he is right , but I have a real bad feeling about this.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Real good chance for some rain and boomers Sunday, Bait.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I am hoping it rains so hard it's like a cow peein on a flat rock trench, for about 5 days.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:D :) :P

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I know trenchfoot don't want that :lol:

Return to “The Off season”