INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by noreply66 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:23 am Omg! I'm at walmart buying a bag of dog food for my dog! While in the checkout line, some woman asked if I had a dog! Why else would I be buying dog food, right!? On impulse, I told her, no I didn't have a dog. I was starting the dog food diet again, and I probably shouldn't, because the last time I did, I ended up in the hospital. But I lost over 50lbs. after being awakened in intensive care, with tubes out of every orifices, and IVs in both arms. I told her essentially it was the perfect diet. All you do is load your pockets with food nuggets, and everytime you got hungry, just reach in there and get a handful. The food is nutritional and complete, so it works well and I was going to try it again (at this point, everyone inline behind me was really into the story). Horrified, she asked if food poison was the cause for me to be in the intensive care. I told her no, I stepped off the curb to sniff a poodles butt, and got hit by a car!!!!! I thought the guy behind me was gonna have a stroke!!!
GOOD stuff there.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Did the poodle get hit too?

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

no the poodle was too elusive reply.

dye test tomorrow on lake white to determine if water level is dropping roll eyes here. not sure what or when the next step is from here. and it should show where it's leaking in the dam. and they're saying next week 104 n 551 will be open as well as the lake who knows.

GANG I NEED YOUR PRAYERS FOR MRS. BAIT, VERY SERIOUS.

I was not supposed to do this. My wife asked me not to but frankly we need the prayers. lLsa is having a multitude of health problems, And she has underwent many, many tests recently. And she has to rehave a brain MRI tuesday, As her last one lit up a mass in the brain and orbital area. She has to do this one with contrast to see what the mass is. Please pray to our Heavenly Father Jesus Christ for Lisa's tests results from tomorrow. This is very serious. And just pray God will touch Lisa and remove whatever this is. And we ask these things in Jesus Christ's Holy Name and for his Sake Amen.-------- Tom Osborne, Feel free to share.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THE TEST IS TUESDAY THE 1ST IN THE EARLY MORNING. PLEASE REMEMBER HER IN YOUR PRAYERS. GOD BLESS YOU, AND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE YTB.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

There will be a bunch of prayers.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

lisa and i are completely overwhelmed at all the prayers on our pages. it is so wonderful to have a church family praying for us as well as our enormous facebook family calling to god. i love each and everyone of you.it simply amazes me, your gratitude and support and prayers. ya'll are the finest people i know, all of you. ---------- so here's where we stand as of today. this morning lisa had the brain mri without contrast 1st. and had an iv started for the next one with contrast. here's what we learned, lisa has some metal inside her teeth on a couple of repaired teeth and a crown. it was lighting the mri up. and showing as an abnormality. so she did not get the mri with contrast yet. because the dental work would have interfered. so now she has to schedule a catscan to see what the situation is. --------------------- my prayer is there is no tumor as it presented itself oringinally , and the abnormal read was a result of this. so that is what we are praying for, for a miracle to happen in that regards. ------------ only god knows at this time until we get the cat scan results, but praise god, we got no bad news today. and we are just overwhelmed by the prayers. keep them coming she has a nuerology appointment next friday. so likely the ct scan will happen before then. please continue to remember her in prayer. --------------- but this may in fact be a miracle from god already. thank you so much. tom osborne and god bless you.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

lisa and i are completely overwhelmed at all the prayers on our pages. it is so wonderful to have a church family praying for us as well as our enormous facebook family calling to god. i love each and everyone of you.it simply amazes me, your gratitude and support and prayers. ya'll are the finest people i know, all of you. ---------- so here's where we stand as of today. this morning lisa had the brain mri without contrast 1st. and had an iv started for the next one with contrast. here's what we learned, lisa has some metal inside her teeth on a couple of repaired teeth and a crown. it was lighting the mri up. and showing as an abnormality. so she did not get the mri with contrast yet. because the dental work would have interfered. so now she has to schedule a catscan to see what the situation is. --------------------- my prayer is there is no tumor as it presented itself oringinally , and the abnormal read was a result of this. so that is what we are praying for, for a miracle to happen in that regards. ------------ only god knows at this time until we get the cat scan results, but praise god, we got no bad news today. and we are just overwhelmed by the prayers. keep them coming she has a nuerology appointment next friday. so likely the ct scan will happen before then. please continue to remember her in prayer. --------------- but this may in fact be a miracle from god already. thank you so much. tom osborne and god bless you.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

smellin purty nasty back here. we need some rain bad. I weedeated in the lakebed today around my dock. not exactly what I imagined doing after the lake got done being fixed.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

PRAISE GOD , LISA'S CAT SCAN RESULTS OF HER BRAIN AND ORBITAL AREA CAME BACK FINE. WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE.
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU FOR ALL THE PRAYERS EVERYBODY.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

if you have not been by lake white in waverly, ohio for a while. i want to warn you about something. i saw a very close call there the other day. when you are on 104 and you pass huckleberry's store, and you are heading to turn right onto 552 and past the lake. be very careful for -- some reason they have what appears to be a turning lane, turning right onto 552. my advice is don't get into the turning lane because there is no turning lane. it merges to one lane around the curve, leaving people thinking there are 2 lanes now. but it quickly sqeezes into one. i've seen several near misses there. the safer way is get in the middle to turn right onto 552. but also be very aware turning right. because a car or truck could smash into the right side of your car thinking there are 2 lanes. just another headscratcher on this project. just be safe.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

if you have not been by lake white in waverly, ohio for a while. i want to warn you about something. i saw a very close call there the other day. when you are on 104 and you pass huckleberry's store, and you are heading to turn right onto 552 and past the lake. be very careful for -- some reason they have what appears to be a turning lane, turning right onto 552. my advice is don't get into the turning lane because there is no turning lane. it merges to one lane around the curve, leaving people thinking there are 2 lanes now. but it quickly sqeezes into one. i've seen several near misses there. the safer way is get in the middle to turn right onto 552. but also be very aware turning right. because a car or truck could smash into the right side of your car thinking there are 2 lanes. just another headscratcher on this project. just be safe.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I have some friends who were back behind the dam the other day. and they say it's leaking everywhere. and there are no workers left. they have pulled everything out.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ole bait got lit up by yeller jackets yesterday at the baitcave outside, they were stinging my face n torso and flat tore my legs up. it was horrible. flipped an ole piece of firewood back up on the pile. and to my surprise the middle was hollow, and they sent a whole battalion after me. it were purty dang panfull n scarey. they stung me all the way back into the house. one even follered me back in. too tored up to address it last night. but when it gets dark Friday night they is going to speak with the devil.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

104 IS NOW OPEN AT THE LAKE WHITE DAM N FLOODWALL. AS OF FRIDAY AFTERNOON.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

DAGNABBIT ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! OLE OZ IS TIRED OF GETTIN STUNG. THURSDAY ABOUT 10AM I GOT STUNG 13 TIMES BY YELLER JACKS. STILL ITCHING ON THEM PLACES ON MONDAY AFTERNOON. NOW I WALK OUTSIDE IN FLIP FLOPS, AND ONE OF THEM BIG OLE CARPENTER BEES BIG AS A THUMB GOT ME RIGHT IN THE PLACE RIGHT TWEEN MY BIG TOE AND THE NEXT ONE. TRYED TO SHAKE HIM OUT. AND HE WAS HOLDING ON LIKE A GUY WHO JUST DUNKED HIS FIRST BASKETBALL TO THE RIM. AND NOW THE HORSEFLYS ARE BACK. THIS IS MY FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR. BUT GEEZE O' PEETE. BACK TO THE BENADRYL CABINET I WENT. AND WAS CHANGIN HUMMINBIRD FEEDERS TO NEW FOOD AND ONE HIT ME RIGHT IN THE EAR LOBE THE OTHER DAY.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

No hornets this year, Bait? :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

not yet, I hope I never see them big ole black n white poison ones again. they had me prayin fer help and seein heffalumps n woozles.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I got 3 full cans of hornet n wasp spray too, been policeing the place.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:38 pm I got 3 full cans of hornet n wasp spray too, been policeing the place.
Yep, take-um all out Bait. That's good stuff. 8-)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

disposed of several wasp nests yesterday trench going to do another surgical strike at dark again. I had a can in each hand and I was thinking.

''SAY HELLO TO MY LIL FRIEND''

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:) :P :D 8-)

Return to “The Off season”