INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

ya'll is too smart fer ole bait.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:12 pm SEO didn't make the cut.
And probably never will. :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:40 pm ya'll is too smart fer ole bait.
No Bait. Just watching WC, little research, and liking/interested in stuff like this pushes one to want to know more. :lol: Us fellers is not too smart fer yee. :lol: Down to earth just as you. :lol: No geekness here. :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

No we not smarter bait, far from it. Just ask ol manitou danny on the political pissing contest site, he thinks I dumb and ignorant. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WELL I KNOW THE WEATHER WHEN IT HITS ME. THAT'S FER AS I KNOW.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

:lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

give me a couple of days to finish a project here. and i'll send a couple pictures to my buddy to share on here of the house. ya'll gonna see a big change.

The Flush
Varsity

Post by The Flush »

The house is looking good Bait.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

you're gonna spoil my surprise flush. but thank you. we are finishing the porch n awnings today. did you notice my chimney.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I'll take a guess. Sounds like you are doing some painting, Bait. I need to do some painting around here before long. I hate to paint. :(

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Ol TR told us down at elm court one night he liked to paint because smellling it gave him a buzz. Maybe you can get him to do it for an old bud. :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:25 pm Ol TR told us down at elm court one night he liked to paint because smellling it gave him a buzz. Maybe you can get him to do it for an old bud. :lol:
He drinks too much. Never get anything done. Don't want to get him started either if you know what I mean, Bolt? Never get rid of him. :lol: Have you seen him lately? His health is not good from all the drinking he does everyday. Looks like a skinny Ethiopian walking around town. All that drinking is catching up with him. Don't think he could handle or have the energy with all the painting that needs done here.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

this is true. I kid you not. we spray painted the wrought iron black with like 8 cans of that dollar paint from walmart. we was outside. Jeremy was spraying it on there, whilst I was doing something else beside him. I didn't realize it. but over the couse of about an hour, I realized I was buzzing. I had not felt that feeling in 30 years. I mean I was feeling no pain. hit crept up on me, and just nailed me. Jeremy was higher than a Georgia pine as well. I got all giggly like a school girl. I guess the wind was just blowing it towards me. we had to come in the baitcave and eat. it was a strange feeling. but funny as heck.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

That's a poison intoxication, Bait. Get ya real sick buddy and long term effects from it. Wear one of them hospital masks if you paint anymore for long periods of time. Spray paint has particles linger in the air for awhile man. Can't believe these addicts huff that stuff. Crazy.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Painting also turns people into alcoholics for some reason. I used to work with some painters at the Marysville Honda plant and every morning when we got off they had to get a bunch of beer. At my most recent job we hired a painter who was out of work and he got caught drinking on the job and they fired him. We hated to see him go because he never missed work and showed up early. Ol JM likes to pound a few too trench.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Ole JM don't paint no more, but he still likes to pound a few anyways. :lol: He's a food manager now. He always has drank before he even thought about painting. :lol: He just loves his beer, and a 80 or 90 proof peach flavored drink in a bottle he gets sometimes. :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:36 pm That's a poison intoxication, Bait. Get ya real sick buddy and long term effects from it. Wear one of them hospital masks if you paint anymore for long periods of time. Spray paint has particles linger in the air for awhile man. Can't believe these addicts huff that stuff. Crazy.
hit weren't intentional trench it just snuck up on me.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I had no idea it was happ'nin. then I stood up to get more tea and I was seein heffalumps and woozels.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:08 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:36 pm That's a poison intoxication, Bait. Get ya real sick buddy and long term effects from it. Wear one of them hospital masks if you paint anymore for long periods of time. Spray paint has particles linger in the air for awhile man. Can't believe these addicts huff that stuff. Crazy.
hit weren't intentional trench it just snuck up on me.
Yeah I know it wasn't intentional, and you was just painting and breathing particles in the air and not aware of it. Them white hospital masks will take care of that if you paint again for periods of time. I think you can buy them at any hardware store. Be safe to wear them while spray painting. I just care about ya ole bud.

Seen on that cop TV show onetime people getting caught huffing spray paint. Paint on there nose and mouth when the cops was talking to them. :lol: What idiots. darn spray paint going right in their lungs, and full blasts of it. Pretty crazy, dumb, and dangerous.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Them masks are not fun to wear esp. in this hot weather. You end up with a face full of sweat after a few minutes and heat blowing up in your face fogging your glasses up.. It might keep you from some of the stuff your breathing but man are they a pita. I worn them up here a lot, even tried them when I making them crackers but I can still smell the stuff. :?
Was that gold paint trench ? I think I seen that show, them peoples was all messed up. I think they were brothers and their other brother came to get them and said they started doing it after their mom died I think. :(

Return to “The Off season”