INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

very nice. lotsa 4/5 pound bass being caught. the catfish fishery is awesome. ton's of channel cat. and big flatheads being caught. you'd be welcome to fish at my house anytime 626 lake white road. I have a huge dock, and lake frontage.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
baseball16
All State

Post by baseball16 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:29 am very nice. lotsa 4/5 pound bass being caught. the catfish fishery is awesome. ton's of channel cat. and big flatheads being caught. you'd be welcome to fish at my house anytime 626 lake white road. I have a huge dock, and lake frontage.
Wow, thanks for the invite. I have a bass boat and was possibly looking to bring it and put it in next week. Just wanted to see if it would be worth it. Thanks for the update and invite, I will def. be checking it out!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

you are more than welcome anytime. i'll send you my name n phone number.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Me and Bolt are bringing our cane poles when we make it down there, Bait. A gator ride around the area would be fun.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we can do that ole buddy.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we got us a nice clensing rain overnight and this morning here. and we really needed it. we were down 5/6 inches because of evaporation. and no rain. good deal.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I weedeated a bunch yesterday and man there were fisherman all over the place Friday all day. saw a lot of folks reelin in fish.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:10 am I weedeated a bunch yesterday and man there were fisherman all over the place Friday all day. saw a lot of folks reelin in fish.
Do ya see much poison ivy/oak while weed eating, Bait? I've seen lots of poison this year, here at my place, and out at my mom's.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

no not seen much of it here trench.
but I keep everything weedeated down purty religiously

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I use to, Bait. Anymore I let-ur grow a bit. Have to put up with the bull crap buggers around here asking for stuff all the time. Usually asking for money for cigarettes and stuff etc. Major street traffic is a bear also to put up with. Cars flying around everywhere. Had a few close calls of being hit by cars in blind spots. If I ever move out of this area I won't look back. :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I have the same thing here. I have a big bank in front of my house. just like 3 feet from the road. I put my gator between me n the cars coming. I have a slow moving vehicle sign mounted on the gator. and an orange flag. I turn on my hazard lights. and even put up cones. and people still fly by me, seeing how close they can get. even with nothing coming the other way. many moons ago. like 30 years ago at kitts hill, I had someone toss a full, falls city bottle I believe it was, still capped and hit me right between the shoulder blades and drove by laughing. liketa kilt me. it all happened so quickly I didn't even get a chance to see what kind of car it was. I just remember that laughing to this day. and cheering when they hit me. take a sprayer and spray kerosene or diesel fuel on that stuff, and it will kill it deader than 4 oclock.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I don't have too many bums approach me, cause I'm always doing yard work whilst packing. but I can't tell you how many strangers I ran to the gas station or baithouse with. that ran out of gas. or a car broke down or the times I've used my own gas to help em.but i had 2 guys come to my house here at the lake at like 3am one time. one stood in front of my house, one stood at the side. each at one of my big picture windows banging on my door. one of em had a lil 1 gallon can. I turned the lights on so they could see me. and I told them several times I had no gas. even though I did. each of my 200 pound mastiffs were snarling at them , and I was holding a shotgun. they just glared at me through the windows. I never did answer the door. heck I didn't know how many people were out there at the time. turned out it was only 2. we glared at each other till they walked down the road. I watched them walk away. and I made me a jug of tea. and I sat out on the front porch the rest of the night sippin sweet tea, with a shotgun in my lap. and a .357 on my belt. and all the lights turnt out. I had this eerie feelin they'd come back, but thankfully by the grace of God they didn't. I called the sheriff as well.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:42 am I had someone toss a full, falls city bottle I believe it was, still capped and hit me right between the shoulder blades and drove by laughing. liketa kilt me. it all happened so quickly I didn't even get a chance to see what kind of car it was. I just remember that laughing to this day. and cheering when they hit me.
That's just totally crazy right there. That could have hurt ya bad. Sounds like young drunk punks to me not using they're heads. Could have put you in the hospital or worse if it hit ya just right. A full capped bottle of beer being thrown at someone out of a moving car could be deadly. Don't know the thinking process of some people. Nuts!

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

no it was the ole sqwatty fat shorter bottles back then. like hitting you with a socket set in a metal box. got me right between the shoulder blades.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:36 am no it was the ole sqwatty fat shorter bottles back then. like hitting you with a socket set in a metal box. got me right between the shoulder blades.
Stubby bottles is what people called them. I bet it was like getting hit with a metal box of sockets thrown out of a moving car. People needs their heads checked for doing something like that. Idiots!

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I think that tall black bottle looks pretty cool. If we ever see that anywhere trench we ought to try a sixer. We wont waste them by throwing at people :lol: :shock:

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

cbolt wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:05 pm I think that tall black bottle looks pretty cool. If we ever see that anywhere trench we ought to try a sixer. We wont waste them by throwing at people :lol: :shock:
Be wary of Falls City Beer. If you are scheduled for a colonoscopy, you can skip having to consume the usual prep cocktails by drinking one bottle of Falls City.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:04 pm Image
that's it right there.

Return to “The Off season”