INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I have some friends who were back behind the dam the other day. and they say it's leaking everywhere. and there are no workers left. they have pulled everything out.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ole bait got lit up by yeller jackets yesterday at the baitcave outside, they were stinging my face n torso and flat tore my legs up. it was horrible. flipped an ole piece of firewood back up on the pile. and to my surprise the middle was hollow, and they sent a whole battalion after me. it were purty dang panfull n scarey. they stung me all the way back into the house. one even follered me back in. too tored up to address it last night. but when it gets dark Friday night they is going to speak with the devil.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

104 IS NOW OPEN AT THE LAKE WHITE DAM N FLOODWALL. AS OF FRIDAY AFTERNOON.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

DAGNABBIT ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! OLE OZ IS TIRED OF GETTIN STUNG. THURSDAY ABOUT 10AM I GOT STUNG 13 TIMES BY YELLER JACKS. STILL ITCHING ON THEM PLACES ON MONDAY AFTERNOON. NOW I WALK OUTSIDE IN FLIP FLOPS, AND ONE OF THEM BIG OLE CARPENTER BEES BIG AS A THUMB GOT ME RIGHT IN THE PLACE RIGHT TWEEN MY BIG TOE AND THE NEXT ONE. TRYED TO SHAKE HIM OUT. AND HE WAS HOLDING ON LIKE A GUY WHO JUST DUNKED HIS FIRST BASKETBALL TO THE RIM. AND NOW THE HORSEFLYS ARE BACK. THIS IS MY FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR. BUT GEEZE O' PEETE. BACK TO THE BENADRYL CABINET I WENT. AND WAS CHANGIN HUMMINBIRD FEEDERS TO NEW FOOD AND ONE HIT ME RIGHT IN THE EAR LOBE THE OTHER DAY.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

No hornets this year, Bait? :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

not yet, I hope I never see them big ole black n white poison ones again. they had me prayin fer help and seein heffalumps n woozles.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I got 3 full cans of hornet n wasp spray too, been policeing the place.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:38 pm I got 3 full cans of hornet n wasp spray too, been policeing the place.
Yep, take-um all out Bait. That's good stuff. 8-)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

disposed of several wasp nests yesterday trench going to do another surgical strike at dark again. I had a can in each hand and I was thinking.

''SAY HELLO TO MY LIL FRIEND''

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:) :P :D 8-)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I really wish they would get this dam thing fixed. it's just awful. you go down 104 you'd not know anything was wrong. but go down 220. it's just awful.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Is there still plenty of water in the lake for the fish to survive, Bait?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

on the back end there is on the end where the dam and 104 is. hopefully we have a fairly temperate winter to aid in this. no depth equals lack of oxygen, plus the possibility of freezing solid. we have a winter like last they may be okay. but who knows what's next. drain the lake again or what. what a hack job.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Looks to be some hefty downpours and storms coming at us Bait, by via the radar. Maybe they will put some more water in the lake to help out some for the long run.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it doesn't matter at this point trench, they lake is losing tons of water. you should see it in front of my house. it gets worse everyday. until it's fixed and fixed right a temporary downpour or two may fill some back up only to continue losing it. I just hope the fish survive.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

honestly trench , we need some pik--chures to cheer us up here.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

even rollin pin pictures, it's worth a knot er 2 on the noggin right now.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:33 am even rollin pin pictures, it's worth a knot er 2 on the noggin right now.
:D :D :D 8-)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

trench, I'm fixin to take some yard and lake pictures. i'll put em on facebook.i just wanted people to see what they left us with. then I just wanna take some flower pictures to get in touch with my feminine side. and plus mrs. bait likes em.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:33 am even rollin pin pictures, it's worth a knot er 2 on the noggin right now.
Hide the rollin pins good Bait. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Off season”