TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

finally we got the dock finished yesterday. only thing left now is to hang some brackets for kerosene lamps, build some benches and a cleaning table. got an ole picnic table that was given to me I'm gonna restore and put down there.hang up my brand spankin new 'MURICA FLAG put some boat cleats n solar lights on it and she's ready to go.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote:Image

that same whale shark I had on the hook 3 years ago. but I was crappie fishin with a rooster tail, a zebco 33 , and 8 pound trilene. and he broke me off trench.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that gives new meaning to a common fishersman quote when somebody brags on yer fish n says that's a pig trench.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

GREAT PICTURES OLE BUDDY YOU ARE A GEM TRENCH.CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU OLE CHRIFTAINS COMES DOWN FOR A GET TOGETHER. ================== ''MORE COWBELL TRENCH''

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:

that gives new meaning to a common fishersman quote when somebody brags on yer fish n says that's a pig trench.
:D :) :) :) He's even got a dry looking dirty nose like a pig. :lol: :lol: :lol: Wonder how it stayed that dry just coming out of the water after catching him? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:

that same whale shark I had on the hook 3 years ago. but I was crappie fishin with a rooster tail, a zebco 33 , and 8 pound trilene. and he broke me off trench.
Like to have been this shark in this picture. I bet she was yummy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

HEY GANG, CHECK MY FACEBOOK PAGE. TOM OSBORNE 56, WAVERLY, OHIO. AND YOU CAN SEE THE NEW OPERATING HOURS OF THE LAKE WHITE CLUB. THERE IS A LAKE ALL THE WAY PAST THE MARINA. SO THE VIEW IS BACK. BUT YOU WON'T SEE NO BOATS YET, STILL AT WINTER POOL. THEY HAVE REALLY DONE A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF UPGRADES THERE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:

Like to have been this shark in this picture. I bet she was yummy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
YOU HAIN'T RIGHT TRENCH. I LIKELY HAD THE SAME THOUGHT PASS TWEEN MY EARS. BUT GRABBED AHOLT OF MY LEFT TYPIN FINGER QUICKLY. HARD TO STAY SANE IN A CROWD LIKE THIS. :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
TRENCHFOOT wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:

YOU HAIN'T RIGHT TRENCH. I LIKELY HAD THE SAME THOUGHT PASS TWEEN MY EARS. BUT GRABBED AHOLT OF MY LEFT TYPIN FINGER QUICKLY. HARD TO STAY SANE IN A CROWD LIKE THIS. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

After spending my 1st 50 years in Lawrence County, Ohio. I thought I'd bout seen it all till a couple days ago. So i'm at Rural King here in Pike County Friday. And I'm checking out at the service desk area. Keep that area in mind as the story progresses. And of course everybody can bring their dogs in there. The woman rings me up. I look up to walk out, And hear 2 friends chattin. And I hear a commotion,And strange noises N look beside me. And here stands 2 big ole burly country boys chattin. And i see movement. And I look in the buggy and 2 Pekineese dogs was just going at it. Right in front of God n everybody.The 2 fellers talkin had their backs turned and had no idea. Then everybody busts out laughin n they turn around. It was Panda------ Leeria up in there.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:After spending my 1st 50 years in Lawrence County, Ohio. I thought I'd bout seen it all till a couple days ago. So i'm at Rural King here in Pike County Friday. And I'm checking out at the service desk area. Keep that area in mind as the story progresses. And of course everybody can bring their dogs in there. The woman rings me up. I look up to walk out, And hear 2 friends chattin. And I hear a commotion,And strange noises N look beside me. And here stands 2 big ole burly country boys chattin. And i see movement. And I look in the buggy and 2 Pekineese dogs was just going at it. Right in front of God n everybody.The 2 fellers talkin had their backs turned and had no idea. Then everybody busts out laughin n they turn around. It was Panda------ Leeria up in there.
:P :P :P :P :P

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I CAN MARK THAT OFF MY BUCKET LIST NOW TRENCH.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I CAN MARK THAT OFF MY BUCKET LIST NOW TRENCH.
:D :D :D

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Ate at the Lake White dining lodge 45 years ago after a basketball game team meal! Good fried chicken!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yes, I love their food lhs.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

you'll have to come down some time n we''ll stroll over there. bout half a mile from my house.

Return to “The Off season”