Texas Judge savagely beats 16 year old daughter

General Chat
toast
All State

Texas Judge savagely beats 16 year old daughter

Post by toast »

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/sto ... titialskip

How a father could do this to their own child is beyond comprehension. :evil: :evil: :evil:

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Texas Judge savagely beats 16 year old daughter

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

sad.........

toast
All State

Post by toast »

It's very difficult to watch the entire beating. It goes on for over 7 minutes. The mother also participates.

At one point the father says he should hit the girls in the face with his belt!

These people are monsters! And the father is a judge who presides over child abuse cases :evil: :evil:

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

There was something perverted looking too by the listening to the judge repeatedly shouting out the f-word while he was striking her with the belt. I don't think he really hit her that hard. Most guys mine and Turk's age sure got worse but it's the way it was done and..she's kinda old to be getting a spanking there too I thought.

I also watched the girl's interview and I kinda thought she doesn't have both oars in the water. Whether that was her upbringing or not...who knows? One thing about it, I don't believe mom and dad will be giving her Mercedes back to her now for sure

toast
All State

Post by toast »

As painful as it was I watched the tape again. On many of the strokes he hit her as hard as he could with the belt doubled over. On the strokes where he took the belt over his head it's a wonder he didn't tear his his rotator cup. On the backhanded strokes he hit her with everything he had. Makes me sick. He should be in jail.

What this man did has nothing to do with discipline.

It was abuse. Too bad the statue of limitations is up.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

kantuckyII wrote:I don't think he really hit her that hard. Most guys mine and Turk's age sure got worse but it's the way it was done and..she's kinda old to be getting a spanking there too I thought.

OMG!!...........Are you serious..........She has CP........Spanking?? .............I am disgusted by your statement, and this video........... :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Yeah, I'm pretty serious. If you listen to this woman speak, it's obvious that her affliction isn't nearly as bad as she'd have you or the rest of the world believe. It's immediately apparent that she's extremely articulate and posses above average IQ. Certainly, nothing to exclude her being punished.

I'm not defending the dad, I'm simply saying that he wasn't hitting her any harder than most of us baby boomers got. It was the language and the verbal assault that was most troubling.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

I am disgusted by your statement........shameful and should be pulled from this fine site................. :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I'm pretty disgusted by you every day. You're not comprehending what I'm saying.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Oh yes I do..........This is abuse!!....plain and simple, and to attempt make it anything but, shows a total disregard and understanding of this blight on America.............Disgusting................... :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I never said it wasn't abuse. I think it is abuse, terrible abuse but you're just not listening or looking or something

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Sure, nice try there mr. cain....................disgusting...............You called it a spanking............disgusting and shameful to all that have been abused, some probably post on this forum................. :12224

blue53
All State

Post by blue53 »

here's a link for some of you that haven't seen it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MskqyR5DRpQ

19 times she was hit with the belt. 18 from her dad. "I'm going to beat you into submission" he was trying

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Thank you blue....Tuck doesn't seem to get it..........This is terrible........ :12224

blue53
All State

Post by blue53 »

I've been on the receiving end of the belt many times growing up. I just can't see it being an effective way to punish a kid. There is other, more effective ways to punish a kid I believe. And did I hear it correctly, this over playing a computer game?

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

I am not sure on the reason, but I agree with you.................... :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

abuck76 wrote:Thank you blue....Tuck doesn't seem to get it..........This is terrible........ :12224
I got it...you're the one that's not getting it....I'm not arguing with you on it anymore, you have the mind of a child at times

I'll spell it out for you...I'm simply saying that the mental abuse here was far worse than the physical abuse.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

kantuckyII wrote: kinda thought she doesn't have both oars in the water
kantuckyII wrote:she's kinda old to be getting a spanking
kantuckyII wrote:I don't think he really hit her that hard.
Yea, I'm not the one who gets it :roll: ......sheesh.....you should be ashamed................ :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Again...for the mentally challenged amongst us
Kantucky: Yeah, I'm pretty serious. If you listen to this woman speak, it's obvious that her affliction isn't nearly as bad as she'd have you or the rest of the world believe. It's immediately apparent that she's extremely articulate and posses above average IQ. Certainly, nothing to exclude her being punished.

I'm not defending the dad, I'm simply saying that he wasn't hitting her any harder than most of us baby boomers got. It was the language and the verbal assault that was most troubling.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Wow, how can someone be so obtuse?................. :12224

Return to “The Off season”