Re: TV Schedule? What are ya watching?

Post by noreply66 »

ESPN

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

UFC Fight Nights-Prelims (Weidman Vs Gastelum)

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

UFC Fight Nights- (Weidman Vs Gastelum)

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Listening to Sam FM. I heard they changed their music playing style, but I haven't heard too much of a difference. Still playing a variety of different music, like they always have. Simply About Music. :) :D Kinda station that if you listen for awhile you will hear something you like. Can't beat it, keep it up Sam. 8-) 8-)

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

golf

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

SAM FM has definitely changed when I listen to it. Today I listened from about 4 to 6 and heard nothing but crap. They played Aerosmith but the rest was grunge and pop, not near as much 80's rock like they used to play almost every song.They are obviously catering to a younger crowd now. Only good music I hear on there now is HOH and Eddie Trunk. Hope they don't take them off. I have heard other other people say the same thing.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I must be "hearing things" then or it must have been "earlier in the day", :? because when I listened, they was jamming some 80's pretty hard, when I was watching my gold fish swim around gasping for air in exaggerated backed up storm water. :? :lol: :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Mike and Mike

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TV is resting. Jamming on SAM FM. Already heard some pretty good tunes on their this morning. Steely Dan/Scorpions/Madonna/Eagles/Motley Crue. Been listening for about 40 minutes. Sure are some 80's in there they are playing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:59 am I must be "hearing things" then or it must have been "earlier in the day", :? because when I listened, they was jamming some 80's pretty hard, when I was watching my gold fish swim around gasping for air in exaggerated backed up storm water. :? :lol: :lol:
You are definitely "hearing" things. i just turned it on to a girly pop song then three more pop songs after that, yea they are on an 80's roll alright :lol: time to turn it back off :lol: Go talk to my nephew he will tell you how they are now :mrgreen:
Last edited by cbolt on Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:11 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:59 am I must be "hearing things" then or it must have been "earlier in the day", :? because when I listened, they was jamming some 80's pretty hard, when I was watching my gold fish swim around gasping for air in exaggerated backed up storm water. :? :lol: :lol:
You are definitely hearing things. Go talk to my nephew he will tell you how they are now :mrgreen:
So, now you are telling me I didn't hear those certain groups this morning on Sam? Was you here listening with me? :lol: :lol: :lol: I sure did hear them and these ears work, definitely when it comes to music. Sam might have got rid of a disc jockey, but they are still playing a variety of music just as before. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I haven't listened much through the afternoon here lately, but I don't need to ask anyone what I hear on Sam. When I hear all grunge and music for all younger audiences, I will let ya know and I will be honest about it.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Yep just like you tell me I didn't see certain things, we must both be getting bad. You must be getting better disc jockeys than what I hear on there.My nephew said he always listened to the morning drive when Jimmy K was there and when they let him go he noticed a big change, but what do I know I can't even see when there is standing water laying around. It's a wonder I didn't get swallowed up in it lol

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Your comparing my picking at peoples word to yours, not even close Bolt ole buddy. You got me beat by a golden mile in that certain area, and I think it's become a habit for ya, and it's getting worse. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Flood water from poor drainage: Are you working for the City Bolt or what? :lol: :lol: You must have been a dime short and a day late not seeing the water the other day. I live here and seen it 4 times so far this year, and it was backed up again on the second round of storms the other day. Now why would I just say the water was backed up again for the he)) of it?? Answer me that?? You didn't see it, so you say it wasn't there. Good enough for you. Heck with people that live here and seen it I guess. They took video of it and more pictures. Justin got picture of it too. KW's neighbor has video of it. Only thing I can figure your timing was off to see it, but the way you talk it never happened again because "you" didn't see it. Well, I'll try and tell ya one more time, it was worse this time than the other 3 times. Believe it or not, I don't care, not going to try and get through your super skepticism anymore. Done! CK setting here telling me not to argue about it with ya if you going to be that way, but if you want to dig deeper in your skeptical bowl, I'm going to have KW send me the pictures and video and send them to you.

Radio Station change: Really don't care about that, but I know what I've been hearing, but again, I'll let ya know when I hear a full change, but I still hear no change as of yet, specially in the morning. Playing different bands and songs in a variety type way like they always have. Heard 4 to 5 80's hits this morning in a 30 to 40 minute period of time. Not all was the hair type I like but they was good songs. No grunge, some older pop but no grunge I heard.

Return to “Games, Birthdays, Welcomes, Trivia & More”