What's the weather like in your area?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: What's the weather like in your area?

Post by noreply66 »

92 now and that has been the high. Had a overnight low of 69.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I need some pure oxygen. :( Electric bill is going to be real high this month. :( I enjoy summer so much. :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Another miserable sticky mess today, and more to come. :(

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Heat index with high dew points/humidity today, will make it feel like 100 to 102 they are saying. :shock: :( Really hating it. :( :( :( :( Nasty stuff. :( :( :(

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:21 am Heat index with high dew points/humidity today, will make it feel like 100 to 102 they are saying. :shock: :( Really hating it. :( :( :( :( Nasty stuff. :( :( :(
Calling for storms tomorrow so you better bring your bass boat up a little off Lake Trenchfoot or tie it down real good.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:49 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:21 am Heat index with high dew points/humidity today, will make it feel like 100 to 102 they are saying. :shock: :( Really hating it. :( :( :( :( Nasty stuff. :( :( :(
Calling for storms tomorrow so you better bring your bass boat up a little off Lake Trenchfoot or tie it down real good.
:) :lol: :lol: :shock: :( I'll dock it at my front porch. Never seen any city workers as of yet checking those drains. I hope it don't rain to hard in a short period of time, or I'll be drying out here again. :(

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Ahhh mayor says it just some freakish unusual downpours we been having this summer,no need to send down the low manpower city boys and take them away from bigger fish :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:roll: :roll: We aint had nothing real freakish yet, but heavy enough rain though with poor slow drainage. Can't get any bigger fish than a bunch of LS's if the water gets in more than just basements and when FI deductibles go over. FI will be involved then. :shock: FI Companies will find out people have already told the city numerous times there was a drainage problem when we get hard rain and the water never did back up like that in """downpours""", never in this area at least. We will see how the low man power holds up with FI when the city has been notified already from citizens numerous times about rising water from clogged drains. If a freak multiple inch rain ever happens, people will be drying out more than just basements around here. :shock: :shock:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Another scorching killer day ahead.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

just now starting to thunder. Map is showing some very hard rain about to hit.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Little bit of splitting action again. Thank God for now. All the yellows/orange/red radar returns split and was north and south of most of Hocking county. I'll take the green all day long. Fairfield County got some heavy stuff it looks like.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Looks like rain is a few hours away

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Wonder how lake trenchfoot is doing today ? :mrgreen:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

No laughing here!! Wanna come down and help me with a sympathy clean up, Bolt? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: What a dang mess, AGAIN!!!!!!! People down by KW's was taking pictures with this last storm that went through. We got lucky earlier today but didn't escape this one. Bet ole Fraun will be hearing about it Monday, AGAIN!!!!!!

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Ahh lighten up trench, just having a little fun besides I drove down by there yesterday after that last heavy downpour and I thought for sure I would see lake trenchfoot but no standing water to be seen. The mayor must have got r done with his low manpower :mrgreen:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Lighten up? You tell me that if it was you, with 7 inches of standing water wall to wall in your basement. You of had to have driven by too late then, it was worse than the other times. Vehicles turning around for hour or better. Knee to hip deep, got up into the left side of my property this time too, right side took a harder hit than before. City hasn't done squat, Bolt. Yeah, low man power to clean out drains. Heard it all. Going to tell KW you didn't see any water. :lol: :lol: :lol: It was laying everywhere, farther up the street than ever. Could have let some gold fish go swim around for awhile in my basement again. But I must be exaggerating because you didn't see no laying water in the street. :? :lol: :lol: :lol: Video of it on Facebook down by KW's, Bolt ole buddy. My intersection was way under as well. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

All of the people in that area need to go to the next meeting they have and take pictures with them.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:50 pm Lighten up? You tell me that if it was you, with 7 inches of standing water wall to wall in your basement. You of had to have driven by too late then, it was worse than the other times. Vehicles turning around for hour or better. Knee to hip deep, got up into the left side of my property this time too, right side took a harder hit than before. City hasn't done squat, Bolt. Yeah, low man power to clean out drains. Heard it all. Going to tell KW you didn't see any water. :lol: :lol: :lol: It was laying everywhere, farther up the street than ever. Could have let some gold fish go swim around for awhile in my basement again. But I must be exaggerating because you didn't see no laying water in the street. :? :lol: :lol: :lol: Video of it on Facebook down by KW's, Bolt ole buddy. My intersection was way under as well. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Well I must be seeing things then or you're talking about earlier in the day because right after I made that post big d called and wanted me to help little d move, so I thought what a great time to go checkout lake trenchfoot before I go out because it just got done with a hard downpour, boy was I ever disappointed not a drop of standing water anywhere, a goldfish would have been flopping around gasping for air :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:54 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:50 pm Lighten up? You tell me that if it was you, with 7 inches of standing water wall to wall in your basement. You of had to have driven by too late then, it was worse than the other times. Vehicles turning around for hour or better. Knee to hip deep, got up into the left side of my property this time too, right side took a harder hit than before. City hasn't done squat, Bolt. Yeah, low man power to clean out drains. Heard it all. Going to tell KW you didn't see any water. :lol: :lol: :lol: It was laying everywhere, farther up the street than ever. Could have let some gold fish go swim around for awhile in my basement again. But I must be exaggerating because you didn't see no laying water in the street. :? :lol: :lol: :lol: Video of it on Facebook down by KW's, Bolt ole buddy. My intersection was way under as well. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Well I must be seeing things then or you're talking about earlier in the day because right after I made that post big d called and wanted me to help little d move, so I thought what a great time to go checkout lake trenchfoot before I go out because it just got done with a hard downpour, boy was I ever disappointed not a drop of standing water anywhere, a goldfish would have been flopping around gasping for air :lol: :lol: :lol:
Your definitely seeing things, that's for sure. Go talk to all my neighbors and check out facebook.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:29 pm All of the people in that area need to go to the next meeting they have and take pictures with them.
Won't do no good. The Mayor has been called numerous times, letters written, pictures e-mailed to him. His response was do to recent downpours. Been more heavier downpours than what we've been getting over the years. I've been here almost 27 years and some longer than me and storm water has never backed up this bad. I'm not a complainer by far, but its getting pretty ridiculous and a pain in the azz. Everybody in the city limits has to pay 3 extra dollars on their water bill for storm water drainage. They should at least keep them clean from debris clogs or whatever the problem, so they drain properly to keep them from flooding the intersections/peoples property. These far West Front St drains are not working at even half their potential.

Return to “Games, Birthdays, Welcomes, Trivia & More”