The Front porch.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: The Front porch.

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I like Hot Chocolate with a few marshmallows in it.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Maybe a little Bourbon mixed with it.....

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Bloody Mary on the back porch. :D

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

I sat on the porch this morning and watched a squirrel dig up my yard burying walnuts.......
At one point he stopped, turned around and looked at me like "what? COME AT ME BRO" lol

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Little cool out this morning but with the sun coming in on the porch it isn't too bad.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I gotta wait awhile till the sun hits the back porch. :lol: :lol: :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:I gotta wait awhile till the sun hits the back porch. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You live in Alaska???

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Morning sun from the east hits my front porch. Front of the house faces kinda southeast. I don't set on the front porch, I set on the back porch, so I gotta wait on the setting sun from the west on the back porch which faces northwest. :lol: :lol: :lol: Wish I did live in Alaska, love the scenery there, watch bear and moose and sasquatch from your front or back porches. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:Morning sun from the east hits my front porch. Front of the house faces kinda southeast. I don't set on the front porch, I set on the back porch, so I gotta wait on the setting sun from the west on the back porch which faces northwest. :lol: :lol: :lol: Wish I did live in Alaska, love the scenery there, watch bear and moose and sasquatch from your front or back porches. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)
Have you ever watched the show about hunting bigfoot in Alaska. Has four or five oldtimes out hunting in that Alaska triangle. If the show is true a lot of interesting things happen.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote:
TRENCHFOOT wrote:Morning sun from the east hits my front porch. Front of the house faces kinda southeast. I don't set on the front porch, I set on the back porch, so I gotta wait on the setting sun from the west on the back porch which faces northwest. :lol: :lol: :lol: Wish I did live in Alaska, love the scenery there, watch bear and moose and sasquatch from your front or back porches. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)
Have you ever watched the show about hunting bigfoot in Alaska. Has four or five oldtimes out hunting in that Alaska triangle. If the show is true a lot of interesting things happen.
I've heard about that show Noreply. Glad you mentioned it, and like to see it. When is it on? Channel?

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

They say that squatch don't mess around up there.He big,strong and physical with an aggressive attitude.He kill man every chance he get,they say.Many people come up missing every year up there with no trace.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

This afternoon I looked out my storm door on the front porch and saw a couple little martin birds teasing this big ole hawk perched on a power pole,they kept jumping in front of it flapping their wings and it just looked at them like they were crazy.I think they were trying to distract it from something.It was entertaining to watch

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

cbolt wrote:This afternoon I looked out my storm door on the front porch and saw a couple little martin birds teasing this big ole hawk perched on a power pole,they kept jumping in front of it flapping their wings and it just looked at them like they were crazy.I think they were trying to distract it from something.It was entertaining to watch
Awful brave!

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:
noreply66 wrote:
I've heard about that show Noreply. Glad you mentioned it, and like to see it. When is it on? Channel?
It was on Sunday evening at 10 but for some reason it wasn't on last night. Don't remember the channel.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:This afternoon I looked out my storm door on the front porch and saw a couple little martin birds teasing this big ole hawk perched on a power pole,they kept jumping in front of it flapping their wings and it just looked at them like they were crazy.I think they were trying to distract it from something.It was entertaining to watch
Seen 3 Blue jay's chase one of those cooper hawks off this spring protecting a baby blue jay that was on my lawn chair. I couldn't believe it, they was all over that hawk and wouldn't quit till he left. He was perched up on my garage peak. They even was swooping down at my cat. :lol: :lol: :lol: Protect their young very well. Only two of them could have been the parents, but a third one was helping out. Pretty smart birds. Never seen anything like it.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Too bad they don't treat other birds babies with the same respect,they are known to steal other birds eggs and eat them,my neighbor up the road used to shoot them with a bb gun every chance he got.Pretty birds though,too bad they got a nasty temperament.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Just their nature, Eggs is one of the foods they eat, they can't help it. Very smart bird that hangs out in family flocks. No wonder I seen 3 protecting a young-un. They are not the only bird that has a pre-programmed bad temperament though, it's just nature at work and a BB gun is not the answer. :roll: :( You will have to check out my bird book sometime C-Bolt. Pretty interesting. Here's some good info on the Blue Jay.
http://birding.about.com/od/birdprofiles/p/bluejay.htm

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

I live on the tallest hill in Wheelersburg, I can see the whole town.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

BurgGrad6 wrote:I live on the tallest hill in Wheelersburg, I can see the whole town.
NICE!
That would be a great view first thing in the morning.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:Just their nature, Eggs is one of the foods they eat, they can't help it. Very smart bird that hangs out in family flocks. No wonder I seen 3 protecting a young-un. They are not the only bird that has a pre-programmed bad temperament though, it's just nature at work and a BB gun is not the answer. :roll: :( You will have to check out my bird book sometime C-Bolt. Pretty interesting. Here's some good info on the Blue Jay.
http://birding.about.com/od/birdprofiles/p/bluejay.htm
I have a friend that was driving into Logan and some baby birds were in the road and he got out to get them out of the road and about a half dozen big ones dive bombed him. When he came into work he has blood running everywhere. They did the same to my brother and he was just walking in the back yard...[somewhere out there they had to be a baby down.]
I feed them here in my front yard with peanuts. If we don't have any out when outside they will come close and start making noise until we put some out. I have noticed when a cardinal is around the Blue Jays will leave.

Return to “Games, Birthdays, Welcomes, Trivia & More”