Crows

General Chat
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Crows

Post by noreply66 »

Anyone having trouble with crow of the mornings? I have a tree that is about 20 feet from the house and another about 40 feet. Just after dark they start filling the trees up. They are in there by the hundreds. Starting around 6:15 am they start making noise.This has been going on for a week now. When they all get going it sounds like something from a movie. I'm up early and it doesn't bother me too much but one of my neighbors is just going to bed. Had this happen about ten years ago same trees same times.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Crows

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I had them last year in my big pines, but haven't had them yet this year. My Aunt over on Mulberry St had them last year as well. Here's what they are doing in theory, but I believe the young ones are looking for mates before spring time is why they gather in flocks of hundreds or more, IMO. http://crows.net/roosts.html

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

That was a good article and answers some questions.

THANKS

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

When they was in my trees overnight last year for a couple of nights, I looked up in there when they left late morning to afternoon, and it was a mess with poopy up in there on the branches and all over the ground. Lots of poopy from that many birds. :lol: :lol: :lol: I also heard they shouldn't be bothered while they do that, but they finally leave after awhile. Might take a few days though, but the rains eventually clean the tree and ground of poopy after awhile. :D

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

noreply66 wrote:Anyone having trouble with crow of the mornings? I have a tree that is about 20 feet from the house and another about 40 feet. Just after dark they start filling the trees up. They are in there by the hundreds. Starting around 6:15 am they start making noise.This has been going on for a week now. When they all get going it sounds like something from a movie. I'm up early and it doesn't bother me too much but one of my neighbors is just going to bed. Had this happen about ten years ago same trees same times.
I have trouble with Old Crow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Crows left yesterday morning

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »