If you had won?

General Chat
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

If you had won?

Post by noreply66 »

If you had won or would win a large Lotto, what would be the first thing you would buy.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: If you had won?

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I'D HAVE BUILT OUR CHURCH A NEW ONE AND MADE ALOT OF PEOPLE HAPPY.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

First thing I would have done was have a big awesome home built in the country high on a hill with lots of land and woods. Invest in some 4% government bonds and live and buy many more things off of the interest it would make with the capital being untouched. Then when the interest build up a little, I'd give some to family and friends and my church. If a single person would have won that and handled it correctly having over 400 million in capital, I think it would have been almost 600 grand a month on interest earnings. A professional money guy was talking about it on the news the day before the drawing. He had a good plan for a single winner. It was a smart choice with dealing with 400 and some mill.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I heard somewhere if you had the money to buy all the combinations you still could have made millions off this jackpot.Surprised some rich person didn't figure out a way to do it.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:I heard somewhere if you had the money to buy all the combinations you still could have made millions off this jackpot.Surprised some rich person didn't figure out a way to do it.
They didn't want to stand in front of the lottery machine that long. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hold the line up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I heard that,somebody like JG would be getting pretty upset back thaire waiting :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Or someone like WT, I seen him in Tractor Supply one day in a long line, man he looked like he was getting impatient and had fire in his eyes, :lol: :lol: :lol: all leaned down on his shopping cart looking around. His fuse was ready to explode. :lol: :lol: :lol: He wanted to get moving, you could tell. I talked to him later in the parking lot, a few words and that's it, he no more and got in his car, started it, and it was in gear and out of there. Man he looked mad as a hornet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

Take care of family and donate the rest.

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Help charities, family, Help local schools/athletic programs etc

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

I had it all worked out. I was going to buy the old Guys furniture building in Ironton and turn it into a 3 story haunted house. Then I was going to donate money to Ironton and Coal Grove schools for the athletic, academic, and band programs. I would give money to my church. Take out a loan, cause Id go for the annual payments instead of lump sum, with the loan buy the Playboy Mansion. Then set my mom up with a tanning bed business and my dad a antique store just so they have something to do. Thats just stuff off top of my head. I had bigger plans as well.

Return to “The Off season”