The Trailer Park

General Chat
The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

The Trailer Park

Post by The Instructor »

Last night I went swimming in the trailer park with a friend.

After swimming, we drove around and took a close look at some of the trailers.

It was very interesting!!

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

RRR's was probably the best being up in the air and all!! I know you was looking for Turke weren't you?? :lol:

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

"Remember this, the choices you make in life, make you"

- John Wooden

"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

- unknown

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

orange-n-brown 365 wrote:RRR's was probably the best being up in the air and all!! I know you was looking for Turke weren't you?? :lol:

I just wanted to check it out so we rode by very slowly.

I checked out the Queen's or Wicked Witch of the West's house very closely.

I was looking to see if I could see her flying on her broom in the light of the moon!!

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

The Educator wrote:
The Instructor wrote:
orange-n-brown 365 wrote:RRR's was probably the best being up in the air and all!! I know you was looking for Turke weren't you?? :lol:

I just wanted to check it out so we rode by very slowly.

I checked out the Queen's or Wicked Witch of the West's house very closely.

I was looking to see if I could see her flying on her broom in the light of the moon!!

Sorry Instructor but the broom was parked last night :lol: I can't believe you all went swimming and didn't invite me :mad: I will have to look into seeing that the trailer is removed if it happens again :lol:

orange-n-brown 365 I bet you are right, she was looking for TTT's house ;-)

No, I wasn't looking for TTT. He was probably out at Lawco Lake cutting grass in the buff anyway. :shock:

It was a last minute thing Educator. :razz:

The next time, I am going to stop by your trailer. I expect to be offered a bite or two of your home cooking too. :razz:

I know you must have picked up your mom's culinary expertise!

:lol: :roll: :razz: :shock:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

:lol: :lol: :lol: I bet she also cruised Lawco Lake looking for him too!
But He could have been with his hen chicks also :-D
I guess I'm going to have to take a road trip down to the trailer park some day!!

- John Wooden

- unknown

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Big Alley Rat wrote:I live close to the wicked witch. You should see her chase Larry the legend aroung the block with that broom.

in his underwear to........... :lol: :lol:

orange-n-brown.....be careful if you come down to the park,....there are some hunks running around and you may not make it back to the car if you get out to check the trailers out..... :lol: :lol:

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

Big Alley Rat wrote:I live close to the wicked witch. You should see her chase Larry the legend aroung the block with that broom.

Is she flying while she is chasing him?

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Finally I got to cut grass at the lake without the turkepazzeraski watching every move I make......sure wasnt like the trailer park....... :roll:

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:Finally I got to cut grass at the lake without the turkepazzeraski watching every move I make......sure wasnt like the trailer park....... :roll:

Did you wear your pink thong today??

Be kind to all who come into your presence
BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

BigOrangeOne wrote:
TigerTownTurkey wrote:Finally I got to cut grass at the lake without the turkepazzeraski watching every move I make......sure wasnt like the trailer park....... :roll:

Did you wear your pink thong today??

nope.....my orange one.... :lol:

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

TigerTownTurkey wrote:

orange-n-brown.....be careful if you come down to the park,....there are some hunks running around and you may not make it back to the car if you get out to check the trailers out..... :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Well I need some excitement in my life :-D

- John Wooden

- unknown

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

orange-n-brown 365 wrote:
TigerTownTurkey wrote:

Come on over to my house.

I will give you a private tour of the trailer park with some "perks" that most would love to see.

I might be able to give you a private meeting with the Queen!

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

The Instructor wrote:
TigerTownTurkey wrote:

Come on over to my house.

I will give you a private tour of the trailer park with some "perks" that most would love to see.

I might be able to give you a private meeting with the Queen!

why in the .... would she want to meet the Queen...... :lol: :lol:

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

Big Alley Rat wrote:I wondering if she read this and got mad last night. The fam and I went out for Ice cream and drove down 11th. While driving by the witches house you could see blue lights streaming from the window and a large cauldron brewing in the back ground. She had larry dancing around it in some funny wig and yellow thong I think. She kept smacking him on the A$$. I can only imagine was being said!!!!!!! :shock: I hardly slept a wink last night, I mean she is only a few houses away. TTT if you need some sort of fallout shelter run as fast as you can to my house we will try to help. :-D

BAR,

You and Turke are both welcome to run down to my end of the trailer park if you really need refuge. It's a block and a half away from the Wicked Witch's house so it will give you a bit more distance.

Up in Boone County, West Virginia
There lives the outlaw Jesco White
And the way he loves to dance
Makes all men want to fight...
orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Big Alley Rat wrote:I wondering if she read this and got mad last night. The fam and I went out for Ice cream and drove down 11th. While driving by the witches house you could see blue lights streaming from the window and a large cauldron brewing in the back ground. She had larry dancing around it in some funny wig and yellow thong I think. She kept smacking him on the A$$. I can only imagine was being said!!!!!!! :shock: I hardly slept a wink last night, I mean she is only a few houses away. TTT if you need some sort of fallout shelter run as fast as you can to my house we will try to help. :-D

Well if the boy is still away at basketball camp that could be the reason all that was happening :lol: Well they could have been you know... :oops: ;-)

- John Wooden

- unknown

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

Well if the boy is still away at basketball camp that could be the reason all that was happening :lol: Well they could have been you know... :oops: ;-)

Oh my gosh!

Ya think so?

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

YA Never know Instructor :lol:

- John Wooden

- unknown

Return to “The Off season”