INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
noles_fan
S

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by noles_fan »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:58 pm I heard that 36 million down the tube. and on top of that my dang hummingbird's have all left,
Thats sad.....all that time and money wasted and if its worse now than what it was!!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

for the most part noles tons of improvements have been done here. but the fact of the matter is that they broke a seal at the dam that had been there since the 30's digging out on both sides of the dam. and it's leaking there and underneath 104. a new dam was not built as many believe. they dug out on each side of the dam. put in new gates and wiring. and then poured roller compacted concrete around the old dam. they used the rcc instead of traditional concrete, clear cut way too many trees away. and it's losing water at a very alarming rate.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

thats sad need to get it fixed

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I had a news reporter call me back from a Columbus news station yesterday. I had called him yesterday morning. and he wants to come down and interview me. i'll let you know how that all goes.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:02 am I had a news reporter call me back from a Columbus news station yesterday. I had called him yesterday morning. and he wants to come down and interview me. i'll let you know how that all goes.
What news station, Bait? 8-)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

fox 28 abc6

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Cool 8-) 8-) 6 on your side will get to the bottom of it. They always dig in on wrong doings and get-r-done and get the truth for people. You going to be on the news Bait, recorded? Let me know, I usually watch 6, wanna see ya ole bud. Give-um he(( Bait. 8-) 8-) 8-) :)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

YES TRENCH I JUst had a long conversation with a camera guy/reporter jeff Hogan, and he is putting me in touch with a female reporter named lu ann stoia. and is also going to contact the investigating team 6 on your side. but he said they are backed up right now.but one way or another they want to cover it and pressure the state to fix it right. so the ball is rolling now.people are having secret meetings with folks of influence but not telling anything to anybody. I aim on changing that situation. jeff wants me to take some pictures and send to him on facebook. and he said lu ann would call me later today or Monday. possibly try to get here next week. so yeah, i'll give everybody a heads up.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm definitely going to get interviewed because I made the contact. tentatively the interview will be on my dock. but there may be other local folks involved as well.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

WSYX 6 ON YOUR SIDE was down there back in June trying to get to the bottom of it, that's when they said the aquifer needed recharged lol .hope they have better luck this time! Bait I thougth I was going to see you when they were down there back in June, they interviewed different people you probably know.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Ole Bait will give them an ear full this time. Something more to go on besides a false aquifer recharge problem from the big wigs that was in charge of the project, and hiding the real problem. :lol: Sometimes the residents give them more to go on. Give them all you got Bait. Take them down to the Dam and show them the leaks etc etc etc. Hope they have more luck this time as well, Bolt. Wanna see ole Bait on TV telling it like it is. 8-) :)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:27 pm WSYX 6 ON YOUR SIDE was down there back in June trying to get to the bottom of it, that's when they said the aquifer needed recharged lol .hope they have better luck this time! Bait I thougth I was going to see you when they were down there back in June, they interviewed different people you probably know.
that's actually when I met lu ann and jeff. they were filming virtually right in front of my house. just down like 75 yards. but that's where we met. I was too hot to be on camera them and told em so. me and jeff have talked a couple times since. and we already discussed viewing several areas of the lake. so he does have interest in this.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THROWED ME A BUNCH OF OLE APPLES THAT HAD SOME BAD PLACES IN EM that I picked off a neighbors tree this morning in the lakebed. I don't hunt anyway and been seeing deer tracks in the lakebed where they are feeding n drinking. about a month ago did the same with some ole peaches they got tored all up real quick.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

tomorrow ole bait is gonna take a long solo gator ride and take a bunch of pictures for abc news to send them. i'll post em on my facebook page.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

be waiting to see em

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

been raining here last 2 days legend.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:00 pm been raining here last 2 days legend.
very aware my friend

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Get any pictures Bait?

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

I have not seen em on his page trnch