INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

they have brought back the bass tournament they have every week here now. it was always on Tuesdays before. but now it is on Wednesdays. I don't rightly know but I think it starts around 4 or 5 on Wednesday afternoons. I think they launch from the marina on 552 just right down from the lake white club. I chatted with several anglers yesterday out by my dock. saw 2 nice bass caught right down from my dock.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

hey gang the lake looks great. lots of people catching fish. the best thing is that coon tail grass is gone. this time last year it was sticking out of the water. yesterday we fished from the dock, and we didn't get any on our lures. I know grass is a great feature for lakes and great structure. but last year our dock was just buried in it all the way around.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Hope everything keeps on the up & up with the Lake Bait. Happy for ya. Sounds like it's going to be a good summer for y'all this year around the Lake.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it looks great trench. some rollin pin pictures would make it better. did I just say that out loud. I didn't even know I was thinkin it trench.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

man there were tons of boats, jet ski's and tubers this memorial day weekend. it was awesome sitting on the deck and seeing all the activity. lot's of fisherman as well. it sure is awesome to have everything fixed and holding water.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

just when we thought it was safe to go back in the water. they are reporting on an algea bloom already. if it's the blue/green it will stop all skiing and swimming. the blue/green algea is very dangerous. not sure if that is the kind we have or not. but we had tons of spring rain, and that flushes fertilizer from yards into the water.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Bummer. I hope not, Bait.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

there was an article in the news watchman about it. I don't get the paper, but saw the article on facebook.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

a lil thunderstorm acting going down here Wednesday morning. we have had a lot of rain this spring. don't quite now how to act with a full lake.

Bob Bolshavic
Freshman Team

Post by Bob Bolshavic »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

well the fireworks have started here. most people listen to fireworks on the 4th of july. they started the 10th of june here, and will run through the 4th. it's just according to which house feels froggy.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

huge amount of rain here Saturday night/sunday morning. so strange seeing a full lake all the time. it's awesome.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WE HAD A TORNADO HERE AT LAKE WHITE YESTERDAY EVENING. PRAISE GOD NOBODY WAS HURT. THE PICTURES ARE ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE THAT MY NEIGHBOR TOOK, YOU CAN SEE THE DAM AND 104. MY WIFE SAW IT FORMING WHILE SHE WAS STANDING IN THE FRONT YARD. JUST LIKE 2 MINUTES PRIOR TO THIS HER AND MY GRAND DAUGHTER WERE OUT ON THE BOAT DOCK. BUT IT NEVER TOUCHED DOWN AROUND US. LOOK AT MY FACEBOOK PAGE, TOM OSBORNE, 58, WAVERLY, OHIO.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Like to see them Storm pic's, Bait. Looked at your FB page and couldn't find them.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I couldn't see it either. It says the person who shared it with Bait didn't make it available to everyone.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Ole Bait needs to copy and paste them on here.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

there was a tornado on the western end of pike county last night as well. those pictures are on my page.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I can see them pictures. Scary looking stuff!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Copy and paste them here Bolt. I can't even find those ones. Like to see if the storm has a shelf cloud in front of a wall cloud.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Return to “The Off season”