Chris Christie slams NRA

General Chat
abuck76
SEOPS HO

Re: Chris Christie slams NRA

Post by abuck76 »

Nmaecalling again.tsk tsk.........I figured it was just another sad, pitiful attempt by you to show your hidden agenda........ :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I have to admit you are so stupid you have just about made me decide not to come back anymore.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Tuck, who would everyone make fun of if you do not come back........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..........Are you going to be so predictable and come back and say me........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ......Tuck, A simple man with a simple mind :roll: ........Now to stay on topic, Chris Christie gains much respect from me for standing up to the NRA.......... :12224

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

kantuckyII wrote:I will not sing in harmony with the devil, the liberal and the liar. We sing from a different hymnal and I don't care for their's
Man, did someone get you wet or feed you after midnight? 8)

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

dazed&confused wrote:Man, did someone get you wet or feed you after midnight?
..............Now that is funny........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .................. :12224

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

More condescension from Abuck . Nothing worse than being talked down too .

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

I believe that both McCain and Romney could have very well won their election bids if they hadn't gone so far to the right in their choices of VPs in Palin and Ryan.

While I don't see eye to eye with Christie on everything, he appears to be the leading candidate for the Presidency for the GOP in 2016, at this time. Coupled with the right VP, he could very well beat out anyone the Democratics run in 2016.

I don't think Clinton will run. I think Biden will. It will be interesting to see who the parties present to the American public.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

ManitouDan wrote:More condescension from Abuck .
Really? :lol: :lol: :lol: .I said something is funny, and you come with that?.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..Now THAT is funny... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ............. :12224

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

Mister B wrote:I believe that both McCain and Romney could have very well won their election bids if they hadn't gone so far to the right in their choices of VPs in Palin and Ryan.

While I don't see eye to eye with Christie on everything, he appears to be the leading candidate for the Presidency for the GOP in 2016, at this time. Coupled with the right VP, he could very well beat out anyone the Democratics run in 2016.

I don't think Clinton will run. I think Biden will. It will be interesting to see who the parties present to the American public.

The two politcal parties agree more than they disagree. They argue over crumbs and we fall for it. ;-)

mustang_lvr
SEOPS Hippo

Post by mustang_lvr »

ManitouDan wrote:More condescension from Abuck . Nothing worse than being talked down too .

Reading your comics might be

I keep getting better all the time :lol: :lol:

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Image ................................ :12224

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

Disclaimer: I haven't read all the comments........

I personally don't see a need for banana clips and/or semi-automatic long rifles in the hands of the avg citizen. In the hands of some, a semi-automatic weapon w/banana clip can fire off dozens of rounds fairly quickly. In any event, I'm on the sideline for this debate. To me, this is one of those red-herring deals where we deflect attention from addressing the true problems causing a person to commit mass murder.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Exactly as I have been saying!! This is a safety issue.A security issue....and most importantly it is a Mental Health Issue..It is NOT a second amendment issue... :12224

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

abuck76 wrote:Actually dazed, you are considered whatever party you voted in the primary until the next primary.......I do the same thing as you, depending on who the candidates are.......A buddy of mine was going through our county records and noticed I voted in The Rep. primary, and wondered if I had lost my mind... :lol: :lol: :lol: .I said nah, just the weird open primary system in Ohio........And on Chris Christie, if the GOP were smart, and that is a BIG if, they would pick Christie as he is a moderate and that is who is going to get elected...........OOOO, a Hillary Christie battle!!......Yea baby.............Can you say President Clinton, AGAIN!!!!......YEA!!!............. :12224
So, you were the RINO! :mrgreen:

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

In the last Primary, yes , yes I was..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .................... :12224

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

abuck76 wrote:
ManitouDan wrote:More condescension from Abuck .
Really? :lol: :lol: :lol: .I said something is funny, and you come with that?.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..Now THAT is funny... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ............. :12224

So you call someone " a simple man with a simple mind " and you see humor in it ? Really ? I can only hope i cross your path someday . It wasnt me your venom was directed at but i'm tired of you bullying people .

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Bullying.really?/...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
.I have been called names and threatened..I have called some names like simple minded and ignorant, which are true..........Ancient Proverb - People who talk big on a computer usually live in little house.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ................ :12224

....Image

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

abuck76 wrote:Bullying.really?/...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
.I have been called names and threatened..I have called some names like simple minded and ignorant, which are true..........Ancient Proverb - People who talk big on a computer usually live in little house.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ................ :12224

....Image

You bully and attack and dont expect responses. You are the typical internet tough guy who hides under his mommies skirt. You're nothing, but a coward who hides behind his copied words then says who me I didnt do anything when called out. You're a POS that all you are.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

tigercannon71 wrote:You're a POS that all you are.
Proving MY point.............I will disagree with ignorance vehemently.......But once again, as you often do, thank you for proving my point........ :12224

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

abuck76 wrote:
tigercannon71 wrote:You're a POS that all you are.
Proving MY point.............I will disagree with ignorance vehemently.......But once again, as you often do, thank you for proving my point........ :12224

Thats sad that even you know you're one.

Return to “The Off season”