Need Help in the Nelsonville Area Lost Dog

General Chat
orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Need Help in the Nelsonville Area Lost Dog

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

I have posted everywhere I can think of and this was my next thought its been a while since I posted been busy with life etc. we lost our beautiful black lab due to illness he was put down..in August we took in a beautiful yellow lab named Buster! Sadly he came up missing Sat. morning he is a year and half and loves loves loves Belly rubs!!! He is a wonderful dog..he stole our hearts..I am going to try to add his picture I appreciate if anyone here in my area keep their eyes opened!! Thanks as you know my son is autistic and this is soooo hard on him he is still grieving for George our other lab. thanks guys hope you all are well!! I will try to stop by more often!!! couldn't get his picture to load...grrrr

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Re: Need Help in the Nelsonville Area Lost Dog

Post by grndma1 »

I hope you find Buster. I know how hard you have all tried this week to find him. Hopefully, someone has taken him in and is taking good care of him for you. Have you put it in the paper or on the radio ?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I have called everyone I know back home and told them to keep an eye out for Buster. I think that you are right and someone must have taken him. I am still praying that he turns up.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Orange and Brown wrote:I have called everyone I know back home and told them to keep an eye out for Buster. I think that you are right and someone must have taken him. I am still praying that he turns up.
Did u ever find Buster........ :?: :?:

Return to “The Off season”