INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I heard from an extremely reliable source yesterday that the state is getting set to make an official statement about the failure. other than the explanation of being overly precautionary. ===================================================================== HEY I THINK WE KINDA ALREADY WERE A LIL AWARE OF THAT.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

IT LOOKS LIKE FULL BLOWN WINTER AT THE RED ROOF MARINA NOW. AS THE WHOLE STRUCTURE AND ACROSS THE ROAD ARE FILLING UP WITH EVERYBODIES BOATS FOR THE YEAR. AND EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK AT PEOPLE'S HOUSE THEIR BOATS ARE IN THEIR YARDS NOW.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I Hope they get it fixed Bait. I feel bad for all you folks around there.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I had state senator bob Peterson called me yesterday he is beside himself over this and he said the state was ready to make a comment about the mistakes made buthe said this summer is a wash

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:16 am I Hope they get it fixed Bait. I feel bad for all you folks around there.

I hope so too friend. don't let it keep you n bolt from visitin. plenty other things to do here. he's really upset over the use of the rcc concrete in the dam.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

and sheriff Charlie reader issued a statement that was on all the Columbus news channel yesterday.and posted on his facebook page that some kind of gang from 2 different gangs are coming to pike county this weekend to supposedly kill snitches who have been responsible for numerous drug deal busts, and then have a widespread sale of heroin with laced fentanol in it. people are freaked out because of the rhoden case with all the murders still unsolved. pray for our community please.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I was reading about that bait.Say its the MS-13 gang. Never heard anything like that before cops warning people of gang hits .They thought them murders might have been a gang cartel drug hit at first,kind of strange they didn't mention it in this story.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:o :o Maybe it's not a good time to come down and visit this summer, with that stuff going on. :shock: :shock: :shock: :?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

supposed to happen this weekend, ole bait'll be packin. look at my facebook page and you'll see a bunch of pictures of boats that are stuck that residents could not get out. tom Osborne, 56, waverly. I've been working closely with judge paul price n been calling anyone I can.
this just isn't acceptable. because the attitude of many is you get what you pay for. for 31-36 million dollars what you should get is a completed and completely fixed problem.i say get the army corp of engineers involved and can the other outfit.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

That is one big Musk. We were talking about this lake awhile back being the deepest in the state. That's great he released it back :D
http://nbc4i.com/2017/06/27/ohio-man-ca ... ch-muskie/

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

gang, ole bait got an anonymous phone call last night from a worker on the project. I won't say what trade, but this cat knew everything. too lengthy to copy n paste. but I just wrote what he said on my facebook page, if you'd like to read it. tom Osborne, 56 waverly,ohio. we got wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bigger problems than we been told, or not told I should say. I'm so low right now i could play racquetball underneath a pregnant copperhead.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

dang man, that's one huge muskie. awesome for ohio waters.

trench we need some purty piktures to lighten the mood here. ole bait is beside himself.

The Flush
Varsity

Post by The Flush »

Tom, I totally believe that the earthen dam was breached somehow during the project, whether by design or not. It is the only thing that makes sense to me. So I think your anonymous caller is probably right.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I think so too flush. and that's exactly what he stated. wow what a nightmare this has been. one can only hope at this time. at this time they have stopped pumping it. it's at 4 feet below the gates.but apparently still gushing out underneath it further into the field across the road from the project.
have to wait on the next move. they are addressing the slide as we speak by placing ton after ton of huge rip rap. but without anything underneath it. one can only wonder. I was on the hill looking right over it. it didn't appear to have any fabric under it. but I could be wrong.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

IT'S A BEEHIVE OVER THERE NOW. LIKE AN ANT COLONY, I HOPE THEY CAN SOLVE THIS SITUATION AS WELL AS SAVE THE FISH THAT ARE HERE. I HAVE A NEIGHBOR WHO HAD ABOUT A 9 POUND BASS ON IT'S NEST IN FRONT OF HIS HOUSE . HE WATCHED THE FEMALE HAVE THE BABIES. AND WATCHED HER N THE MALE ON THE NEST. THAT'S A TRUE STORY FROM A GUY THATS FISHED N HUNTED ALL HIS LIFE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm hearing from very reliable sources this could be a 3 year fix we're looking at.

been some awesome fireworks though. last night me n the mrs sat on the front porch and watched at least 3 different huge fireworks displays. 2 houses from the marina. which is straight across from us. they always let off like 15,000 dollars worth off. and it's professionally done. and like a grand finale for 45 minutes. it was stunning. Tuesday night at calvary Baptist church,in piketon,ohio we're inviting anybody that wishes to come to sit on the hill, and have a front seat row for piketon's fireworks display. free hot dogs n drinks. ==================== then Saturday night dailyville Baptist church on 220 down from the baitcave, about 1/2 mile past bill's bait house they will be having an enourmous display going off.

The Flush
Varsity

Post by The Flush »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:42 am I'm hearing from very reliable sources this could be a 3 year fix we're looking at.
Are these reliable sources confirming your anonymous caller as to the cause of the "unexpected water movement" ?

I expect it to take a long time to make the repairs. 1 year to design the fix. I year to bid and award the contract. 1 year to do the work.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

flush , I'm hearing from very reliable , credible sources we may be looking at an additional 30 million dollars and 3 more years this time to fix this.
frankly if that's the case, ole bait may head to a lake down south.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm not sure I understand the question about ''unexpected water movement''

The Flush
Varsity

Post by The Flush »

One of the ODNR statements called the leak an unexpected water movement instead of a leak.

Return to “The Off season”