New Hope - Rick Perry

General Chat
Raiderball
SEOPS H

Re: New Hope - Rick Perry

Post by Raiderball »

I also believe Perry has publicly stated that Texas should secede from the United States. How can he run for president if Texas is no longer a part of this country?

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
KISS bassist Gene Simmons declared on Twitter that he's team Rick Perry.

Last year the metal man said he regretted voting for Obama and called him “unqualified.” Now, he’s ready to rock our for the Texas gov.

“I voted for Pres Bush. I voted for Pres Clinton. I voted for Pres Obama. The next president will be Gov Rick Perry,” he tweeted on Tuesday. He followed it up with “Gov Perry worked for Al Gore and then switched to Republican. He will be our next President. I've never been wrong.”

Read more at politico.com

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/081 ... z1VJy2Pu2J

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Perry simply will not be there in the end.

LucasJackson
Varsity

Post by LucasJackson »

kantuckyII wrote:If Jesus is the Son of God then Oprah is about as bad as a human can be

IF Jesus is the son of God? Do you have some kind of doubt? By the way, this is consistent racial language from the same poster.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

kantuckyII wrote:Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last year the metal man said he regretted voting for Obama and called him “unqualified.” Now, he’s ready to rock our for the Texas gov.

“I voted for Pres Bush. I voted for Pres Clinton. I voted for Pres Obama. The next president will be Gov Rick Perry,” he tweeted on Tuesday. He followed it up with “Gov Perry worked for Al Gore and then switched to Republican. He will be our next President. I've never been wrong.”

Gene Simmons??? Really???

Now that's funny. A has been rocker, reality show geek is who you put stock in.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Why don't the Republicans run Harrison Ford? If they're going to have another cowboy for President, at least they ought to run a good one!

wildthingRV
All Conference

Post by wildthingRV »

kantuckyII wrote: he'd fire a couple rounds off beside of Reid and Pelosi's ears in a fake execution and that would be that! lol
It certainly would. They'd take his wreckless ass into custody for assault, bringing the gun to congress, and a host of other domestic terrorism charges, which would certainly cut into his campaign schedule.

wildthingRV
All Conference

Post by wildthingRV »

kantuckyII wrote:Finally, if Jesus was to walk on the earth today, and it was possible, there would be millions who wanted to kill him, I firmly believe that with all my heart!

I do, too. And I also tend to believe you would be among them. You wouldn't recognize Christ if he hit you in the face with your own hypocracy, or fired a gun in your face to scare you (truly Christlike behavior).

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Dinocrocetti wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:If Jesus is the Son of God then Oprah is about as bad as a human can be

IF Jesus is the son of God? Do you have some kind of doubt? By the way, this is consistent racial language from the same poster.
I've always stood in doubt of you, more so now. First, you know the question was rhetorical. I'm at least giving you that, that you're intelligent enough to know it was rhetorical. Did I give you too much making that assumption?

Secondly, if you'd pull your head out of your hind end and think for a second, you'd realize that I'm right about Oprah if YOU believe that Jesus was the Son Of God (and that is not a rhetorical question) Orpah has an incredible influence over America, many love her and follow her like a cult or a god if you will. Oprah CLAIMS to be a Christian but has denounced Christ as being the only way to God and teaches the same. That shows me that she really doesn't know Christ. She's leading people away from God using her scary charisma and baffling magnetism. Let me tell you something Dino, Oprah isn't just leading white people to hell, she's leading red, yellow, black and white! You know that though..or do you even care?

Not only has she made these claims but host spirituality classes that TEACH the same thing. What does God say about someone like Oprah? It teaches to let them be accursed. Galatians 1:8 says: "But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed." then...it goes on to say later in the same chapter that some would - "pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed." Oprah Winfrey PERVERTS the Gospel of Jesus Christ and teaches her new age garbage to millions of lost souls and will be leading them to hell with her one day!

Your claims of racism are obscene, perverted and twisted. You choose to ignore my accolades for men like Alan Keyes, Allen West and Herman Cain and defend people like Obama and Orpah, an enemy of Gospel of Jesus Christ. Why?

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

What do you think of Orpah now after watching this Dino? Now, after you watch this...then, I want you to explain to me how my statement about Oprah was wrong. You probably will ignore it I bet. Remember, these are out of her own two lips

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

kantuckyII wrote:Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Perry we hear you calling but you just can't come home--lol

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

While we wait for Dino to repent and apologize..here's an interesting wrap up on Rick Perry that appeared on CNN's website of all places. That should prove to be scary to the liberal in itself!
If you want to compare Perry to someone, try Bill Clinton. Like the former president, Perry is the kind of candidate everyday Americans can relate to. He has abundant political skills. He is affable, charming and a great campaigner. His gift is that quality that Clinton had, the ability to lock in and make someone feel as if he is the only person in the room. That comes from liking people, and Perry does.

Clinton was challenged by members of his own party, accused of not having core principles, criticized for occasionally saying the wrong thing and slammed for putting his interests before everyone else's. And yet, for all his imperfections, Clinton also racked up victories in two presidential elections.

Anyone, in either party, who stands between Rick Perry and his next "win" would be wise to remember that.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I know Bill Clinton and Perry is no Bill Clinton-lol

moose
Varsity

Post by moose »

noreply66 wrote:I know Bill Clinton and Perry is no Bill Clinton-lol
Not in the biblical sense, I hope.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Does Rick Perry make use of cigars like Bill?

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Hmmmmmmmmm any surprise to anyone that ole' Dino didn't answer? he makes slanderous statements about someone and then runs

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Gawl Dang! The prez must have gotten a nose bleed after reading this zinger! lol
“The rhetoric will probably get heated. I’m going to be outspoken, I’m going to be passionate, I’m going to be calling it like I see it,” Perry told the Herald in a one-on-one interview, as he shrugged off Obama’s recent scolding that he should be “more careful” about what he says.

“And if I hurt the president’s feelings, well, with all due respect, I love my country and I love future generations more than I care about his feelings,” the 61-year-old governor added.

Perry, who embraced the Tea Party even before GOP presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann, also brushed off Democratic attempts to paint him as a marginal candidate.

“It’s the height of hypocrisy for this president to call anyone a marginal performer. If anyone is a marginal performer, it’s him. He has downgraded the good name and credit of this country,” Perry said. “Talk about someone who has marginalized America.”

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

kantuckyII wrote:Gawl Dang! The prez must have gotten a nose bleed after reading this zinger! lol
“The rhetoric will probably get heated. I’m going to be outspoken, I’m going to be passionate, I’m going to be calling it like I see it,” Perry told the Herald in a one-on-one interview, as he shrugged off Obama’s recent scolding that he should be “more careful” about what he says.

“And if I hurt the president’s feelings, well, with all due respect, I love my country and I love future generations more than I care about his feelings,” the 61-year-old governor added.

Perry, who embraced the Tea Party even before GOP presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann, also brushed off Democratic attempts to paint him as a marginal candidate.

“It’s the height of hypocrisy for this president to call anyone a marginal performer. If anyone is a marginal performer, it’s him. He has downgraded the good name and credit of this country,” Perry said. “Talk about someone who has marginalized America.”

Perry is dipping too much in his tea

Boonedawg
S

Post by Boonedawg »

So, even though i really don't like Perry....how is the economy in Texas? Choke on that.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

OH DINO! where are you?!

Return to “The Off season”