Looking for cornhole bags..

General Chat
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Looking for cornhole bags..

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Ok i just baught 2 of the cornhole boards i still have to paint them and finish them. But im already looking for bags either osu or red/black where can i find them?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Looking for cornhole bags..

Post by Orange and Brown »

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

they are real easy to make on your own. you can get all the info you need by searching online. i make mine out of duck cloth

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

We got some out at the Amish place on Four Mile Rd. I think they have several colors to choose from.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

You can find them at almost any Flea Market. I have seen all kinds of team logo bags at the one in the Burg on Thurdays.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

there is a store in wheelersburg, help me here burg grad. antique place on 522. they have all kinds of different colors. down from the old tractor supply, like last store on right leaving the burg on 522. and a mess of ohio state stuff.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:there is a store in wheelersburg, help me here burg grad. antique place on 522. they have all kinds of different colors. down from the old tractor supply, like last store on right leaving the burg on 522. and a mess of ohio state stuff.

Oh yeah, the antique mall in the old Lowes building right past Krogers.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

actually unless they relocated into the old lowes building it would be the next building on the right, past the old lowes building leaving the burg on 522. some kind of craft mall, they have alot of ohio state stuff, and tons of great antiques n gifts.may have been an old grocery store at one time, by the looks of it.

basketballparent
Freshman Team

Post by basketballparent »

I got mine the other day at the Wheelersburg Craft Mall...I got red/black and they are very good quality bags. The cost with taxes was around 20.00

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

thnx for the help all but i got them today at the wellston j-vac and helped a good cause for $17 now another ? me and the wife are fighting abt say i have our blue bags and i land on the board 1's and she has our red and hits it 2 times do i still get 1 point ? or does she get both.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

RULE 7 – SCORING

Section A. Cancellation Scoring - In cancellation scoring, corn bags in-the-hole and corn bags in-the-count pitched by opponents during an inning or half of an inning in doubles play cancel each other out. Only non cancelled corn bags are counted in the score for the inning.

1. Corn Bags In-The-Hole – Hole-ins (HI’s) cancel each other. A corn bag in-the-hole of one contestant shall cancel a corn bag in-the-hole of his competitor and those corn bags shall not score any points. Any non cancelled corn bag in-the-hole scores three points.

2. Corn Bags In-The-Count – Corn bags in-the-count cancel each other. A corn bag in-the-count of one contestant shall cancel a corn bags in-the-count of the opponent and those corn bags shall not score any points. Any non cancelled corn bags in-the-count score one point each.

Section B. Score Calculation - Cancellation scoring may be easily calculated as follows:

1. The points of both contestants are calculated for hole-ins and in-the-count corn bags.

2. The points of the lowest scoring contestant for hole-in corn bags are subtracted from the points of the highest scoring contestant for hole-in corn bags. The result is the hole-in score for the highest scoring contestant. The hole-in score for the lowest scoring contestant is zero.

3. The points of the lowest scoring contestant for in-the-count corn bags are subtracted from the points of the highest scoring contestant for in-the-count corn bags. The result is the in-the-count score for the highest scoring contestant. The in-the-count score for the lowest scoring contestant is zero.

3. The hole-in score for each contestant is added to the in-the-count score for each contestant to derive the recorded score for the inning.

4. In this manner hole-in and in-the–count corn bags from each contestant or team of contestants are cancelled out and only non cancelled corn bags are counted in the score.

Section C. Individual Hole-In Percentage Scoring (HI%) - For purposes of calculating individual Cornhole / Corn Toss Hole-In percentages (see Rule 9 below) that is reported to ACA by members for purposes of ACA ranking and awards, ALL corn bags pitched in-the-hole are included in the total used to derive these percentages including those that would be eliminated under cancellation scoring rules. Only corn bags determined to be foul would be excluded from the individual statistical scoring.

Section D. Recording The Score - In tournament play, the score sheet shall be the official record of the game and will be used to submit the Official Tournament Scoring Summaries to the ACA (see Rule 9 below). Contestants are encouraged to pay close attention to the score at all times. It is highly recommended that visible scoreboard (that all contestants can review and verify for accuracy) be used to keep score during tournament play. If a question or discrepancy occurs regarding the correct score, the contestant(s) may approach the scorer between innings to rectify the situation. If the discrepancy cannot be corrected to the satisfaction of both contestants, a tournament judge shall be called to make the final decision.

Cornhole rules.
http://www.playcornhole.org/rules.shtml

rockyraccoon
All Conference

Post by rockyraccoon »

wellstonrockets wrote:thnx for the help all but i got them today at the wellston j-vac and helped a good cause for $17 now another ? me and the wife are fighting abt say i have our blue bags and i land on the board 1's and she has our red and hits it 2 times do i still get 1 point ? or does she get both.

If you have blue bags and your wife hits them I would think there would be little chance of your scoring at all !!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thats it wheelersburg crafts mall.

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

rockyraccoon wrote:
wellstonrockets wrote:thnx for the help all but i got them today at the wellston j-vac and helped a good cause for $17 now another ? me and the wife are fighting abt say i have our blue bags and i land on the board 1's and she has our red and hits it 2 times do i still get 1 point ? or does she get both.

If you have blue bags and your wife hits them I would think there would be little chance of your scoring at all !!!

thats funny right there!!!!!

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

thats great lol

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

rockyraccoon wrote:

no chance in hell

Return to “The Off season”