INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

The Flush

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Postby The Flush » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:09 pm

Did someone get an SUV stuck in the lake in front of your place Bait?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT

Postby YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:48 am

RIGHT NEXT DOOR FLUSH. IT WAS PANDA-LEERIA HERE YESTERDAY EVENING. I come home from taking a neighbor to piketon. and I took my dog out to walk and there was tire tracks everywhere right up next to my dock too. I thought somebody had hit my dock. then I start looking around with my flashlight and there were tracks everywhere. and a car came towards me on 220. and I got a strange reflection. and I look to my right and here sits a full size 4 wheel drive kingcab truck buried to the floor boards in front of my neighbors dock. I walked down there to see if anybody was in it. and they were gone. right after that I see a truck down by the 1st camper, and holler at em. they came over. apparently a guy on 220 that had just moved in. and he has one of those argo 6x6's. he took his family in the lake down by their dock. and got stuck. so he got his truck to pull out the argo. he got past my dock and hung up bigger than dallas next dock down. I mean he was bur--- eed. then a wrecker came. and for the longest time couldn't even move it. then turned the wrecker around and pulled it towards bill's bait house. then he got the truck down to the argo and got it going. and he brought it back and parked it in front of my dock. and then here he came in the truck back. and got stuck in the very same place. I told him to go above it, but he didn't. here come the wrecker back down the road. pulled him loose again, then he got it stuck again right in front of the 1st camper. and it looked like the argo was stuck that had backed up to pull it out. then another vehicle got down in there trying to help and the wrecker and 3 vehicles were yankin and tuggin. this went on for hours. and they finally got everything out. that is one tow bill I'm glad ain't in my name flush.
Last edited by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT on Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT

Postby YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:49 am

it's like quicksand down in there under that 1st layer. I've seen dozers and tractors and everything else stuck in there.
IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

The Flush

Postby The Flush » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:55 am

That was an expensive education.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT

Postby YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:12 am

and a couple night before that the lakebed was on fire again a couple of house past me. I guess it was around 11. and the fire dept. had to put it out flush. ole bait was asleep.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT

Postby YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:09 am

6 FEELS LIKE MINUS 1 HERE AT SUNNY LAKE WHITE SATURDAY MORNING. YOU COULD ICE FISH IF WE HAD WATER N FISH.

TRENCHFOOT

Postby TRENCHFOOT » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:22 am

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT

Postby YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:14 am

oh I just noticed they caught a pike. took me several minutes to realize that.

TRENCHFOOT

Postby TRENCHFOOT » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:52 am

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:oh I just noticed they caught a pike. took me several minutes to realize that.

I like they're matching boots. :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT

Postby YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:20 am

oh, they do have boots on flush.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT

Postby YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:29 am

that's great news. we could get a jump on it with the rain we are supposed to get this week flush. I rode around late last week and found me 3 big ole Christmas trees thrown out, and picked them up. I'm going to stand them up under my dock and zip tie them to some of my dock posts. sunday I parked my truck over by the ranger station and walked down the road looking at all the work. it is very impressive what they have done. I think a lot of people will be really overwhelmed when they see it. there is a whole lot more going on than just replacing the dam.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT

Postby YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:09 pm

just got done tyin 3 big ole Christmas trees under my dock vertical with some dock posts, and them babies are in there to stay.gettin kinda jiggly excited about seein this project wind down. I got a bit of bracing work to do underneath when it drys up n I'm done.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT

Postby YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:09 pm

no more can people say ozzie has a lil white dock.

TRENCHFOOT

Postby TRENCHFOOT » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:39 pm

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:oh, they do have boots on flush.

Nice looking booties. :lol: :lol: :lol:

cbolt

Postby cbolt » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:42 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :?

TRENCHFOOT

Postby TRENCHFOOT » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:06 am

:D :) :) :P :?:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT

Postby YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:56 am

YA'LL HAIN'T RIGHT. GOT A SWEET BUNCH OF RAIN IN HERE THE LAST COUPLE DAYS. LET ER STAY.

TRENCHFOOT

Postby TRENCHFOOT » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:30 pm

Is the water coming up close to your dock yet bait?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT

Postby YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:42 am

NO , NO WHERE NEAR IT OTHER THAN PUDDLES , BUT IT IS LOOKIN MORE N MORE LIKE A LAKE. GOING FROM THE DEEPEST PART ON 104, TO ME. I'M ON THE SHALLOW END. BUT THE BACK KEEPS LOOKING BETTER EVERYDAY. AND WE HAVE A REALLY NICE CHANNEL NOW COMING FROM PEE PEE CREEK TRENCH.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT

Postby YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:43 am

but the lakebed is saturated now. a lot has just been drank up by the dry lakebed.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT

Postby YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:48 pm

still getting a lot of rain, starting to look more like a lake.

TRENCHFOOT

Postby TRENCHFOOT » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:23 pm

Some more rain moving in for the Lake Bait.

TRENCHFOOT

Postby TRENCHFOOT » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:39 am

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT

Postby YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:22 am

THAT'S LIKELY LAKE HAVASU TRENCH, THEY ARE GROWING SOME GIANT FISH THERE. AT'S A BIG OLE FLOATIN' BARGE PARTY LAKE.

cbolt

Postby cbolt » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:22 pm

I never knew Arizona had that many trees. Sure is a lot of boats crammed in there.Big time drought wherever it is,she's drying up like a prune :lol:

TRENCHFOOT

Postby TRENCHFOOT » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:47 pm

That's Bidwell Marina at Lake Oroville in California, before and after the drought pictures of the Lake. The recent California rain showers and mountain snows are less than a drop in the bucket when it comes to curing the state's historic drought.

cbolt

Postby cbolt » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:33 pm

Sure is a lot of big drop offs in there when it's filled up,that would be some great fishing!

TRENCHFOOT

Postby TRENCHFOOT » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:08 pm

Yep, it sure is a deep Lake. :shock: If you look around and across over there and to give it some scale on the deepness. Most of those trees are adults on the shore line etc, gives some idea on just how deep it is. :shock:

cbolt

Postby cbolt » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:21 am

Looked it up,deepest spot 722 feet! Says there are sturgeon and brown trout in there along with all the usual and rated as excellent fishing. ;)

TRENCHFOOT

Postby TRENCHFOOT » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:08 am

Look at the tree/shore line up/over there. :shock: Those boats are big azzz house boats too. This really gives a look/scale on how deep it is in places. :shock: Real deep for a Lake. Looks clean too. Don't see an over population of houses around it, not much raw sewage going in there like some small Lakes. Hint. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT

Postby TRENCHFOOT » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:44 am

Another good scale idea/look of how deep it is if the lake was full up to the tree shore line. The boat down there really gives it scale. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Deep azzzz lake. Can see all the water lines on the slopes from the drought process. :shock: :shock: :shock:

TRENCHFOOT

Postby TRENCHFOOT » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:52 am

They had to make new boat ramps to accommodate/deal with the drought. The original boat ramps are up above out of this picture. :shock: :shock: :shock: Good showing of how deep this lake really is when it's full. :shock: :shock: :shock: It's needing and craving huge amounts of water. Heard the recent rains helped out some but still needs lots more.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT

Postby YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:31 am

TRENCHFOOT wrote:Look at the tree/shore line up/over there. :shock: Those boats are big azzz house boats too. This really gives a look/scale on how deep it is in places. :shock: Real deep for a Lake. Looks clean too. Don't see an over population of houses around it, not much raw sewage going in there like some small Lakes. Hint. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

let's hope them docks ain't stationary. fooled me, I thought it was havasu. had no idea what I was looking at till I lokked back, and was shocked to see it was the same lake. crazy.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT

Postby YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:32 am

TRENCHFOOT wrote:They had to make new boat ramps to accommodate/deal with the drought. The original boat ramps are up above out of this picture. :shock: :shock: :shock: Good showing of how deep this lake really is when it's full. :shock: :shock: :shock: It's needing and craving huge amounts of water. Heard the recent rains helped out some but still needs lots more.

that's a stunning picture trench.

Return to “General Chat Topics”