We need WoW Classic to be fun

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
Gamerzone
Waterboy

We need WoW Classic to be fun

Post by Gamerzone »

WoW Classic started my freshman year of college. As funny as it seems it felt like childsplay from where we came from (FFXI). Nevertheless, I won't ever play with an MMO again, even today's MMOs which are a considerably less of a time sink. I left WoW Classic only after Arthas in WotLK realizing I am picking WoW Classic within my wife (then girlfriend). I just wasn't living my very best life. I've dabbled in other MMOs, went back to (ultra cusual to get mists and never as ) and finally feel , for me, they aren't a wholesome games style. I have friends that I have made and would not wish to exchange that time that I had for anything, but I have moved beyond.

I am running my guild come timeless. We will take roughly 5 to 6 weeks to hit max level and just enjoying the journey until we push raiding. We will progress in a steady pace since most people are in our mid 30s to late 40s and we dont have time we did if vanilla was out. That said we will appreciate the content and work together. Some of us were at hardcore guilds and know what raiding takes others like myself lead 40 man guilds back in the day that were more casual friendly but we got through MC, ZG, QA20 and began into BWL. With Vintage likely lasting 3 to 4 decades prior to blizzard even puts out BC this time that I dont understand the need to hurry. We need WoW Classic to be fun and enjoyable with that said we dont need to never get into raiding. So all of us need to put just a bit of work in together to get to where we would like to go.

Back when I played with through wotlk I never was at a hardcore raid guild. The guilds I had been in were mostly casual guilds. We raided maybe twice per week and had a lot of fun. However, I never got EPIC weapons or EPIC things. Items from high tier dungeons. Example I never stepped a foot in Naxx. So weapons or no Naxx gear. In TBC I think the guild I was in had gotten SSC on farm anything the raid was in TBC or when WOTLK came out, so that I never got to do Sunwell. My point is the time around receive at least some of those end game equipment and weapons and I wish to experience each the top tier raids. progression time was to slow that I could not get because the guilds I played. Do not get me wrong having fun and meeting cool new people is very important to me. But I for once want to be that warrior standing in addition to the mailbox in Orgrimmar decked out in a Juggernaut set wielding THUNDERFURY. When raiding with a hardcore guild, so regrettably from my experiences that is only achievable. Says anything worth having is worth working for.

Proving once americans bashing communism. In case it was communism items would be distributed equal. Hardcore raiding guilds possess some type of construction. Everything is decided by the top. Do you truly feel you can evenly distribute solutions to everyone'free of cost'? No you can't. Look at Venezuelathey can not provide basic services to anybody anymore now that the government has sucked money out of everyone's pockets(aside from the ruling elite).Nothing comes for free from this world, and nothing ever will.

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”