S

Re: Scioto Valley Football Week Two @ Rough Riders

Post by noles_fan »

that is for this coming week they had the holiday weekend off

Cbbuckeye
Freshman Team

Post by Cbbuckeye »

Thanks Noles,I didn't know. Most other leagues played in the area.

Westsider1993
JV Team

Post by Westsider1993 »

Just wanted to make sure the games were still on for this Saturday. I am not on here starting rumors, but in the past some teams that were hosting were told that they would have to cancel their games due to the fields being wet and not wanting to tear them up for the High School Teams. It is no mystery that it is going to rain all week. I do not know Notre Dame High school schedule for this week if they are home or away. These boys have practiced now for 2 weeks without a game and are hungry to play. If the powers to be decide at the last minute to cancel do to the above situation I hope they have an alternate plan as some schools have not in the past. Possibly play behind the High School or outside Spartan Stadium. I am sure the boys don't care where, just make sure they get to play this weekend. A little mud never hurt anyone. Let's play ball this weekend and stay on schedule.

West Sider
Varsity

Post by West Sider »

Westsider1993 wrote:Just wanted to make sure the games were still on for this Saturday. I am not on here starting rumors, but in the past some teams that were hosting were told that they would have to cancel their games due to the fields being wet and not wanting to tear them up for the High School Teams. It is no mystery that it is going to rain all week. I do not know Notre Dame High school schedule for this week if they are home or away. These boys have practiced now for 2 weeks without a game and are hungry to play. If the powers to be decide at the last minute to cancel do to the above situation I hope they have an alternate plan as some schools have not in the past. Possibly play behind the High School or outside Spartan Stadium. I am sure the boys don't care where, just make sure they get to play this weekend. A little mud never hurt anyone. Let's play ball this weekend and stay on schedule.

West Pee Wee has a field thats not school affiliated if worst comes to worst.

West Sider
Varsity

Post by West Sider »

West 3rd Tie
West 4 Lost
West 5 Won
West 6 Won

Westsider1993
JV Team

Post by Westsider1993 »

How about that defense of West 6. Hasn't gave up a point yet...

keepinitreal
Waterboy

Post by keepinitreal »

How about the Portsmouth 4th Grade Team hasnt given up a first down or touchdown during the regular season. Gave up an early touchdown to the Outlaws in the preview, but that has been the only score and they never got a first down the whole game. And they ended up winning that game 12-8.

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”