Valenth time...week 10

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Valenth time...week 10

Post by OHHS old timer »

The top teams all won yesterday...

ACC...Florida State held serve vs a determined Pitt team. The U comes to Doak on Saturday. Noles clinched a spot in the championship game.....Go Noles!!! Our top 2 Wr's will be back for that one and we'll need them.

B1G...Ohio needed a 97 yd pick six early in the 3rd to jump start the offense. Harrison had 4 receptions but 2 were td catches. Bichigan travels to Happy Valley Saturday...hopefully this will be a white out game. Bichigan still in the driver's seat ...imo

BIG12....Bedlam proved horrible for the Sooners as they fall to the Pokes...27-24. That's it for them. Texas still in driver's seat...who knows their opponent in championship game.

PAC-12. ...Washington vs USC was supposed to be an air raid game...Dillon Johnson of the Huskies ran for 259 yards and 4 tds....Huskies 52-42 Trojans. Still looking at the Husky vs Ducks rematch.

SEC...Bama took advantage of a no call. Their defensive end used his helmet to knock Daniels out of the game. No targeting....no review.!!!! What a @#$$%% call!!!
Georgia held on and Beat Mizzou 30-21. Still looking at them Dogs.

Anyway...those are my feelings, how about you? C'mon @Valenth it's your turn to chime in

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Re: Valenth time...week 10

Post by Bleeding Red »

Too much money on the line to not have Bama in the SEC championship game. Thus the officiating follows.......

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

As for my Personal top 5 Right now... after this past week of Football...

1. Georgia
2. Ohio State
3. Florida State
4. Washington
5. Michigan

The reason why Michigan is so low... Who in the heck have they played? Georgia got a good win this week.

I also feel as Long as Texas Keeps winning... they will lock Alabama out of Playoff contention. Only way Alabama gets in is to win the SEC championship and Beat Georgia.

The BIG XII could get left out. With a 1 loss Champion.. Especially if Florida State.. Ohio State or Michigan .. Washington and Georgia go Undefeated.

There are so many scenarios right now. There's 10 solid choices right now for the playoff... but they will iron out in the coming weeks.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

I like your top 4....

My Noles are 3-0 all time vs Ohio State....lol

Good sound choices!!!

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ

Return to “College Sports”