Halfway point of regular season

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Halfway point of regular season

Post by OHHS old timer »

B1G East....down to the usual 3. My prediction is...Ann Arbor will prevail once again. Whisky will get thumped in conference championship.

ACC....Florida State?? The Noles play host to Duke and the U before ending season at Gainesville.

BIG 12...Oklahoma or Texas??? Hos conference is known for late season upsets. Get your popcorn ready

PAC-12...Oregon, Washington, USC...WAZZOU??? Pick your poison

Let the good times ro6 folks!!!

Your thoughts.....

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
cbolt
SEOP

Re: Halfway point of regular season

Post by cbolt »

Who you like in the SEC Old Timer? Looking like Bamma and Georgia are the teams to beat. Bamma looked like a dead duck after that Texas game but has really turned it on since then. Their QB found his passing game. Hard to tell who will come out of the Big Ten big three. TTUN has the most experience but has played a really weak schedule so far. Bucks are doing surprisingly well with McCord. They got to get their running game going or they will get beat this week. PSU looks good but their schedule has been a little weak also. We will know more about them this week.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

cbolt wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:08 pm Who you like in the SEC Old Timer? Looking like Bamma and Georgia are the teams to beat. Bamma looked like a dead duck after that Texas game but has really turned it on since then. Their QB found his passing game. Hard to tell who will come out of the Big Ten big three. TTUN has the most experience but has played a really weak schedule so far. Bucks are doing surprisingly well with McCord. They got to get their running game going or they will get beat this week. PSU looks good but their schedule has been a little weak also. We will know more about them this week.
Well cbolt.....

I'm leaning towards them Dogs down in Athens. They got started about this time last year. Bama has had way too many close ones this season. They could be beaten again....LSU maybe???

I'm just not overwhelmingly impressed with OSU this year. They do have talent...just not enough horses imho.
They could pull out a W Saturday vs Penn St.but they could lay an egg...we shall see

Georgia vs Bichigan for all the marbles??? Could very well happen. BTW...throw Washington into the CFP mix.
Phenix Jr. is my Heisman front runner right.

That's about it from me...anyone else??????

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

OHHS old timer wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:19 pm
cbolt wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:08 pm Who you like in the SEC Old Timer? Looking like Bamma and Georgia are the teams to beat. Bamma looked like a dead duck after that Texas game but has really turned it on since then. Their QB found his passing game. Hard to tell who will come out of the Big Ten big three. TTUN has the most experience but has played a really weak schedule so far. Bucks are doing surprisingly well with McCord. They got to get their running game going or they will get beat this week. PSU looks good but their schedule has been a little weak also. We will know more about them this week.
Well cbolt.....

I'm leaning towards them Dogs down in Athens. They got started about this time last year. Bama has had way too many close ones this season. They could be beaten again....LSU maybe???

I'm just not overwhelmingly impressed with OSU this year. They do have talent...just not enough horses imho.
They could pull out a W Saturday vs Penn St.but they could lay an egg...we shall see

Georgia vs Bichigan for all the marbles??? Could very well happen. BTW...throw Washington into the CFP mix.
Phenix Jr. is my Heisman front runner right.

That's about it from me...anyone else??????
Penix Jr...by way of Indiana as well...

Return to “College Sports”