Valenth's Thoughts from Week 9...

Valenth
SEOP

Valenth's Thoughts from Week 9...

Post by Valenth »

Well that was a very interesting Week! Here's some closing thoughts...

Lets just say some of my Predictions were WAYYYY OFF. Heck it was Halloween. In 2020. With a FULL BLUE MOON. :lol: Recipe for Disaster for some teams!

#1. Ohio State is the real deal...

After taking care of Penn State last night on almost every aspect of the game... They still had some mistakes they need to clean up... But they are as advertised.

#2. Ohio State is the ONLY Chance for the B1G to make the College Playoff.

After the Shock by Sparty in Ann Arbor and Northwestern downing Iowa and the Virus Outbreak in Wisconsin. Ohio State needs to stay focused and HEALTHY.

#3. Bye Bye BIG XII....

Well many called Oklahoma State to get Upset by an Angry Texas Team... And that Happened! And Kansas State took a Drubbing in Morgantown. So Basically this IMO takes the BIG XII out of the College Playoff Picture.

#4. Clemson Squeaks By....

With Trevor Lawrence out with Positive COVID Tests... This showed how much the team TRULY Needs him to be a Playoff contender. And I will be honest.. If Trevor Lawrence has tested Positive... Many Others are likely to Follow.. I sadly predict an outbreak on their team.. Very Similar to what happened with Wisconsin.

#5. No Surprises in the SEC...

Not much to say here.. Alabama still looks to be the Frontrunner.

#6. Cincinnati... A Playoff Contender?

There is an OUTSIDE chance that the Bearcats COULD be a Playoff team. How could this Happen? Well It could very well Happen if the PAC 12 decides to follow the Route of the BIG XII and beat the crap out of each other... And the PAC 12 has a track record of doing that. And of course.. Cincinnati needs to keep doing what they doing... WIN WIN WIN.

Let me know your Thoughts! Agree/Disagree?

Omega
SEOPS H

Re: Valenth's Thoughts from Week 9...

Post by Omega »

Despite the game having somewhat of a feel of OSU escaping Happy Valley, the Buckeye defense produced this gem of a play:

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Omega
SEOPS H

Re: Valenth's Thoughts from Week 9...

Post by Omega »

As to Cincinnati qualifying for the playoffs, it would require chaos the rest of the way in the P5 conferences. Still the Bearcats are playing at a level of excellence that gets the most out of their available talent, more so than the OSU's of the world.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels

Return to “College Sports”