#1 LSU vs #4 Georgia SEC Championship

smurray
SEOPS HO

Re: #1 LSU vs #4 Georgia SEC Championship

Post by smurray »

#2 vs #4 and I would argue OSU has the best resume in college football with the most rounded more dominant team.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

As I predicted the LSU defense was pretty stout against an undermanned Georgia offense. They have been pretty solid after the Ole Miss game.One reason is they got some of their injured players back. Delphin has made a big difference. Some people seem think Georgia defense is weak, wrong LSU offense is that good and will make anybody look bad . To beat them somebody will have to score 35 or more imo. Raider, was that watch party in the Plains or Albany? TV said Albany and I thought that was strange.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

cbolt wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:11 am As I predicted the LSU defense was pretty stout against an undermanned Georgia offense. They have been pretty solid after the Ole Miss game.One reason is they got some of their injured players back. Delphin has made a big difference. Some people seem think Georgia defense is weak, wrong LSU offense is that good and will make anybody look bad . To beat them somebody will have to score 35 or more imo. Raider, was that watch party in the Plains or Albany? TV said Albany and I thought that was strange.
Albany. idk why i thought that was the plains church and not the church of the bud. The one church in the plains had an Art sale and the other church is being sold. Be cool if they do the next game at movies ten

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Yea that would be great. They acted on TV like Albany was his hometown. Did they once live there? I know they recently had a house back in that new subdivision in the Plains off the road where the blue and red pig was. lol

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

cbolt wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:03 pm Yea that would be great. They acted on TV like Albany was his hometown. Did they once live there? I know they recently had a house back in that new subdivision in the Plains off the road where the blue and red pig was. lol
Nope, they live behind the elementary school. CBS just needed a watch party. This week it’s uptown Athens

Return to “College Sports”