BIG TEN TITLE GAME. OHIO STATE VS. WISCONSIN.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

BIG TEN TITLE GAME. OHIO STATE VS. WISCONSIN.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE. WE'RE THERE AGAIN BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T OVERLOOK THE BADGERS BECAUSE WE SMASHED THEM EARLIER IN THE YEAR. NONE OF THAT MATTERS THIS WEEK. THE BIG TEN IS FOR REAL. AND IT IS VERY DEEP WITH PAIRITY. TALENT AND COACHES. AND IT IS AN HONOR, AND A HUGE CHORE WINNING THE BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP. AND FOR THE 1ST TIME IN A WHILE THE WEST DIVISION WAS EXTREMELY TIGHT AND COMPETITIVE. THE ARRIVAL OF PJ FLECK ROWING THE GOPHER BOAT NOW. AND ALSO IOWA AND WISCONSIN'S SUSTAINED SUCCESS HAS MADE THE BIG TEN WEST VERY FORMIDABLE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
countywide35
SEOP

Re: BIG TEN TITLE GAME. OHIO STATE VS. WISCONSIN.

Post by countywide35 »

yes I agree that both divisions made a good statement this year and made the BIG10 look well...hopefully this will carry through bowl season...now onto bucks whisky round2....One game a time......tough to beat the same team twice in a year but if anyone is up the challenge the bucks are.....Dobbins is as complete player as they come.....toting the ball over 30x for 200+ against ttun was as impressive as it gets......I feel real dang good heading into this three game stretch knowing that we can physically pound the ball on you too.....along with the defense big play abilities and that may equal national champs....we got three more to win.....

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I see a 45-17 type game.

I think JT will again be bottled up and JK will go off for another huge game.

Could be a closer game IF Wisky can isolate Tuff Borland in space like ttun did yesterday. OSU made some great adjustments the 2nd half though.

Dry field, no wind or rain.......track meets inside Lucas Oil Stadium seem to turn into BIG wins for OSU.

OSU by AT LEAST 21

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

absolutely, I don't know how many years in a row I have said this now. but the boomer sooners are always ranked initially in the top 4. but there is no way Oklahoma could stand up to an onslaught of offense that an ohio state or lsu can bring. and that's a fact. if Wisconsin was paying any attention at all. they'll double team chase young , and throw a ton of slant passes, but does a run heavy team like Wisconsin have the game to attack the buckeyes in that manner. because the buckeyes eat and get full, then go back for a 2nd helping then they pick their teeth with running heavy teams. I don't see the badgers being able to attack the buckeyes in a manner that can give the silver bullets a fit. and if Wisconsin can't get ohio state off the field after 3rd down, there is a good change they could be warming up the badger buses at halftime. and the bucks love playing in indy. and no weather conditions to cope with at all. the ''oil drum'' provides perfect weather every game. and after teams like wisky and ohio state play out in the Midwest elements all year. then a team that is superior then they become much better indoors.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

If Utah wins PAC12 put them in over OU BIG12 champ....

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:31 pm absolutely, I don't know how many years in a row I have said this now. but the boomer sooners are always ranked initially in the top 4. but there is no way Oklahoma could stand up to an onslaught of offense that an ohio state or lsu can bring. and that's a fact. if Wisconsin was paying any attention at all. they'll double team chase young , and throw a ton of slant passes, but does a run heavy team like Wisconsin have the game to attack the buckeyes in that manner. because the buckeyes eat and get full, then go back for a 2nd helping then they pick their teeth with running heavy teams. I don't see the badgers being able to attack the buckeyes in a manner that can give the silver bullets a fit. and if Wisconsin can't get ohio state off the field after 3rd down, there is a good change they could be warming up the badger buses at halftime. and the bucks love playing in indy. and no weather conditions to cope with at all. the ''oil drum'' provides perfect weather every game. and after teams like wisky and ohio state play out in the Midwest elements all year. then a team that is superior then they become much better indoors.

I agree bait....our defense seems to feast on a run heavy team.....whisky offense not designed to track meet with the bucks in a dome under controlled temps and playing conditions…..they whooped em Purdy good in absolute downpour once and think we should dish out again come Saturday. I believe we will win handily.....I just hope we come out of this injury free.....we been pretty darn fortunate in that sense this year like to keep that streak rolling for three more games.....

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

The Bucks have the superior athletes, coaching and metrics. State should be about a three touchdown favorite, but the Badgers could hang within one score like they did against the Buckeyes in the 2017 CCG. Familiarity breeds contempt and possible upsets. That and I think we might see State go heavy with Dobbs and Teague so as not to jeopardize Fields knees in the pocket. State 21 Wisky 13.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Omega wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:35 pm The Bucks have the superior athletes, coaching and metrics. State should be about a three touchdown favorite, but the Badgers could hang within one score like they did against the Buckeyes in the 2017 CCG. Familiarity breeds contempt and possible upsets. That and I think we might see State go heavy with Dobbs and Teague so as not to jeopardize Fields knees in the pocket. State 21 Wisky 13.
No way Wisconsin holds Ohio State under 35.

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

Bleeding Red wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:57 pm I see a 45-17 type game.

Could be a closer game IF Wisky can isolate Tuff Borland in space like ttun did yesterday. OSU made some great adjustments the 2nd half though.

Dry field, no wind or rain.......track meets inside Lucas Oil Stadium seem to turn into BIG wins for OSU.

OSU by AT LEAST 21
I had a game but what happened to tuff and what adjustments were made

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

91blue14 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:26 am

OSU by AT LEAST 21
Borland is your prototypical 1980's Big 10 linebacker. He just does not have the speed required for modern spread football, especially after his Achilles injury prior to the 2018 season. He must be a solid leader however as evidenced by his being a team captain.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

OSU by AT LEAST 21
On obvious passing downs it looked as thought they took Tuff out and had an extra DB come up to cover the crossing routes.

Tuff is a good run stopping LB. Just too slow to cover a faster TE, WR or RB.

A lot of that had to do with Shaun Wade being out for The Game. He will be back 100% this weekend and you will see better pass coverage in general.

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

Bleeding Red wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:50 am

OSU by AT LEAST 21
On obvious passing downs it looked as thought they took Tuff out and had an extra DB come up to cover the crossing routes.

A lot of that had to do with Shaun Wade being out for The Game. He will be back 100% this weekend and you will see better pass coverage in general.
ok thanks

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

countywide35 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:12 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:31 pm absolutely, I don't know how many years in a row I have said this now. but the boomer sooners are always ranked initially in the top 4. but there is no way Oklahoma could stand up to an onslaught of offense that an ohio state or lsu can bring. and that's a fact. if Wisconsin was paying any attention at all. they'll double team chase young , and throw a ton of slant passes, but does a run heavy team like Wisconsin have the game to attack the buckeyes in that manner. because the buckeyes eat and get full, then go back for a 2nd helping then they pick their teeth with running heavy teams. I don't see the badgers being able to attack the buckeyes in a manner that can give the silver bullets a fit. and if Wisconsin can't get ohio state off the field after 3rd down, there is a good change they could be warming up the badger buses at halftime. and the bucks love playing in indy. and no weather conditions to cope with at all. the ''oil drum'' provides perfect weather every game. and after teams like wisky and ohio state play out in the Midwest elements all year. then a team that is superior then they become much better indoors.

I agree bait....our defense seems to feast on a run heavy team.....whisky offense not designed to track meet with the bucks in a dome under controlled temps and playing conditions…..they whooped em Purdy good in absolute downpour once and think we should dish out again come Saturday. I believe we will win handily.....I just hope we come out of this injury free.....we been pretty darn fortunate in that sense this year like to keep that streak rolling for three more games.....
yes we have county, I feel the same way.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Bleeding Red wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:50 am

OSU by AT LEAST 21

that's what I'm waitin for too red.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Another formality before the real games start. Just nobody in the conference strong enough to give them a game this year. The one thing that could derail them is the QB's health. So far they been lucky but hanging on a thread. I got a feeling Fields will have to run this weekend and definitely will have to run in the playoff games for them to be successful and that could put him in danger. One of the best teams ever in the BIG in my lifetime. Would be a tossup between them and the 1994 PSU who also dominated everybody and had no weakness.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

so has anybody heard anything definitive about field's knee that he had to have a brace put on.
any kind of diagnosis.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:42 pm so has anybody heard anything definitive about field's knee that he had to have a brace put on.
any kind of diagnosis.
There was a story on 11W that the injury was a sprain of the MCL.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

as bad as that is to hear. it's way better than hearing it was an acl. I went through three of them before going to steel knees , lol

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

He’s a warrior and be ready. He wants to be there.

I want us to come out of this game healthy.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

cbolt wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:39 pm Another formality before the real games start. Just nobody in the conference strong enough to give them a game this year. The one thing that could derail them is the QB's health. So far they been lucky but hanging on a thread. I got a feeling Fields will have to run this weekend and definitely will have to run in the playoff games for them to be successful and that could put him in danger. One of the best teams ever in the BIG in my lifetime. Would be a tossup between them and the 1994 PSU who also dominated everybody and had no weakness.

Aesome post And totally onboard about the health.

Was the 1994 PSU team carter at RB and lavar Arrington at LB??

Return to “College Sports”