Iron Bowl..5 Bama (10-1) at 15 Auburn..3:30 PM

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Iron Bowl..5 Bama (10-1) at 15 Auburn..3:30 PM

Post by OHHS old timer »

The Iron Bowl. Like the other rivalry games, this one is also full of history. From " Punt Bama Punt" to the "Kick 6" a few years ago.

Bama is only a 3.5 fav and computers say the Tide win 66%.

No Tua. A backup qb for Bama vs a true freshman qb for War Eagle. Granted Nix has had alot of mistakes but, he has guided them to an 8-3 record.

Does no Tua spell trouble or does the Tide roll yet again???

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: Iron Bowl..5 Bama (10-1) at 15 Auburn..3:30 PM

Post by VetteMan »

Should be a good one, very big rivals. Throw the records out the window. Bama not as good on offense or defense as in past years. Unproven QB yet without Tua. Auburn much better on defense than offense, could spell trouble for Bama. Probably the biggest game of the year every year for these two. I'll go with Bama just because of the coaching.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

they should both be good and fresh after their bye/ I mean fcs strolls the week before.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:11 pm they should both be good and fresh after their bye/ I mean fcs strolls the week before.
Agree Bait. You certainly won't hear the Media or all the talking heads mentioning those two powerhouses that they both played.

The Flush
Varsity

Post by The Flush »

WAR EAGLE!

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Very entertaining contest. At least Bama was knocked out of the playoffs fot the first time in the CFP era.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Very good game! It's a shame that first half ended the way it did. Clock should have ran out and they probably would have went to OT the way things shook out. I can't blame Saban for going ballistic on that! I don't agree with him though on his statement about the punt formation being 'unfair'. Bye Bye Bammer, nice knowing ya but I'm sure we not seen the last of ya. I feel sorry for their bowl opponent. Might be like that thrashing Sparty took that year. Surprised they put up the amount of points they did on a tough Auburn defense with their back up QB. Shows their depth. It will be nice to have some fresh meat in the CFP.

Return to “College Sports”