WEEK 12 OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Re: WEEK 12 OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN.

Post by smurray »

Raider6309 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:46 pm Cupcake. Michigan does well since half the big ten is NAIA. OSU should win by 21
They should, but then again they should have beaten Penn State by at least 21. Things happen but in the end they won.
Forecast is calling for rain again Saturday. Rain neutralizes things and the Buckeyes don’t play well in the rain. Praying for nice weather so the Bucks can trounce em good.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

It may rain. It may snow. OSUs Defensive front 7 will own ttuns O line.

We have the clear cut best player in college football in Chase Young. He will dominate. Total game changer.

GO Bucks

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

dazed&confused wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:28 pm 50 years ago (God I hate to say that) Woody, Rex Kern, Jim Otis and #1 OSU went into Ann Arbor and stubbed their toes. I'm still pissed to this day. Go into that POS as #1 and kick their arse!
I was 9 and still remember it.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

whatever the weather is, who cares, that's football unless you're a dome team. ohio state I believe is still superior and deeper to Michigan talent wise. with that said, you can't overlook any one. especially Michigan. they don't call this ''THE GAME'' for nothing. the 2 winningest college programs ever going head to head the last game of the year, every year. it's classic. and who cares about the weather, both teams have to play in it. wasn't it pouring the rain when we played in that gully washer when we destroyed Wisconsin. we'll be fine if we don't have too many turnovers and penalties. ohio state passed lsu in the latest poll of some sort. that'll not go to anyone's head with ryan day at the helm. we absolutely knocked it out of the park elevating him to head coach. he is extremely well focused and level headed. and when he puts his foot on your throat. he breaks out his golf shoes, and makes sure you ain't going anywhere. obviously I ain't taking Michigan for granted. and they are playing great ball right now. but I think ohio state is better. but with this kind of success every year. you have to worry, what coaches are leaving, what coaches are staying.if this unit stays together coach wise. can you imagine our recruiting class next year and beyond.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:57 am whatever the weather is, who cares, that's football unless you're a dome team. ohio state I believe is still superior and deeper to Michigan talent wise. with that said, you can't overlook any one. especially Michigan. they don't call this ''THE GAME'' for nothing. the 2 winningest college programs ever going head to head the last game of the year, every year. it's classic. and who cares about the weather, both teams have to play in it. wasn't it pouring the rain when we played in that gully washer when we destroyed Wisconsin. we'll be fine if we don't have too many turnovers and penalties. ohio state passed lsu in the latest poll of some sort. that'll not go to anyone's head with ryan day at the helm. we absolutely knocked it out of the park elevating him to head coach. he is extremely well focused and level headed. and when he puts his foot on your throat. he breaks out his golf shoes, and makes sure you ain't going anywhere. obviously I ain't taking Michigan for granted. and they are playing great ball right now. but I think ohio state is better. but with this kind of success every year. you have to worry, what coaches are leaving, what coaches are staying.if this unit stays together coach wise. can you imagine our recruiting class next year and beyond.
Would love to see all these coaches stay a few years but other schools and NFL come calling seems like every year. Recruiting would be even more insane then it is now if they all stayed intact.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Taking Michigan in a shocker.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:03 pm Taking Michigan in a shocker.
Really not such a shocking prediction. On paper, Ohio State has all the advantages but also has all the pressure. The question becomes will OSU play to win, or play not to lose. If the latter, coupled with the weather, we could see a double digit win for the Wolverines. History does not always repeat itself, but I was in attendance at Michigan Stadium on November 22nd, 1969 as the Wolverines soundly beat the number one ranked and previously undefeated Buckeyes 24-12.
Last edited by Omega on Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

say it hain't so trench.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Ah I think ol trenchy knows deep down Bucks will be too much. Trench, SC just told me tonight he thinks Urbs is going to his Cowboys. :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Sure do, Bolt. OSU has all the weapons to get it done, but don't count them as a sure victory. Those shockers happen when you least expect it. OSU Fans shouldn't get/be too content and cozy on their couch, favorite chair, or at the game in the Big House. It can happen, and has happened before. Throw out the papers in THEE game. OSU has owned them for a piece but shouldn't be expecting a sure win. Michigan may look like a different team come Saturday at high noon. Rooting for the bucks but not getting my hopes up too high.

SC. :lol: :lol: Where did he hear that one? Groveport Trapper? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't see that happening. :? Tell Scottie I want my 5 bucks I won in single bills. :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Go Bucks !

Have gun, will travel
9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Greatest song ever made!

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

You luckeyes will hear this a lot when our defense sends your punter out

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

YEAH INCHES and I'm a Harvard taught neurosurgeon as well. and a nuclear molecular scientist on my days off. BUCKS ARE TOO MUCH.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

Get the heck out of here with any noise about OSU playing with any other style than as to kick the living dog crap out of that team!
OSU is better in all facets of the game, and there is no “playing not to lose” against that team.
Michigan is a really good team, that absolutely should not have lost to PSU.
However, OSU has the greatest team they’ve ever fielded, period, end of discussion on that!!
Michigan May keep it close early based on emotion and crowd, but OSU is about to dog walk those punks in blue straight to their 8th straight loss!
Burn AA to the ground and salt the earth with the tears of their fans!

GO BUCKS!

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

It's a 4 game season now if they hit the mother load and win it all. Michigan and Minny should not be a problem and every year OSU sets more records of some sort but they play more games nowadays, schedule preseason creampuffs regardless of FBS or FCS the same as other powers do and with the big athletic budgets $$$ and with the evolution of recruiting over the decades with scouting services etc. the same schools are at or near the top that were there 50 years ago. If this is the greatest team they've ever fielded as a poster said above then it'll all come out in the wash. Let's see what happens in the next month. As Don Meredith said years ago, "If Ifs and buts were candies and nuts" wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas ? 8-)

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:05 pm Greatest song ever made!
I can’t stand hearing that. Hear that from Michigan and Logan :x

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Carved through that Buckeye defense like a hot knife through butter.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Thanks to a lucky bounce the offense answers.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Thank god OSU has Dobbins on offense. By far OSU’s best offensive player

Return to “College Sports”