WEEK 12 OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WEEK 12 OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS ONE.
before anybody starts talking about ohio state struggled today. just remember we were playing the 8th ranked team in the country. and they were 9-1. we weren't doing like the sec/acc does and playing all fcs schools the week before our biggest rivalry week. i agree we looked out of synch offensively after we got up 21, but again we weren't playing the citadel, samford, wofford or mercer. crunch time we got the job done. amd that my friends is 14-0 for coach ryan day.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
countywide35
SEOP

Re: WEEK 12 OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN.

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:35 pm YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS ONE.
before anybody starts talking about ohio state struggled today. just remember we were playing the 8th ranked team in the country. and they were 9-1. we weren't doing like the sec/acc does and playing all fcs schools the week before our biggest rivalry week. i agree we looked out of synch offensively after we got up 21, but again we weren't playing the citadel, samford, wofford or mercer. crunch time we got the job done. amd that my friends is 14-0 for coach ryan day.

Bait. Anyone that says we struggled against PSU is full of Yiu know what and don’t know the game. We needed this today in a bad bad bad way. We have STEAMED ROLLED every single team this year. You let Fields score (the early goaline fumble) and we go up 14-0 in the 1st qrter and PSU quits and we steam roll them. That one single play to me set the rest of the game up. The first 1/2 of the 1st qrter the Bucks absolutely dominated both sides of the ball. PSU looked helpless and was Fixin to be the next team in line to get steamed rolled by the bucks. But the fumble gave them a small glimpse of hope and hats off to the #8 team in the country they fed off of it the rest of the game. but that’s ok. Again. We needed some one to stand up to us. And they did. But in the end. They got knocked down. And for ttun and 9.5”. Here we come baby. The bucks are more than a well oiled machine and we are firing on all cylinders. Lace your shoes up and buckle your chin straps just a little tighter this week. Chase young fields and the. Boys are coming. And hells coming with us!

4 more games !!!

Bring on Burrow and the LSU tigers !!!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

That which does not kill you, makes you stronger and builds character. Hopefully the Penn State game puts OSU in that category. As to Michigan, the Wolverines have found their stride winning four straight games. With no championships on the line, Michigan has nothing to lose while State might be looking ahead to the CCG . Look forward to a game similar to the Penn State outcome. Yet given the emotions in the rivalry, I doubt OSU could survive three turnovers. I know OSU has superior coaching, personell, and metrics, but the law of averages may catch up with the Buckeyes. Michigan may simply be due for a win. I hope the Bucks put a 42-14 beat down on the Wolves, but I expect at best for OSU to escape 21-17.
Last edited by Omega on Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Omega wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:23 pm That which does not kills you, makes you stronger and builds character. Hopefully the Penn State game puts OSU in that category. As to Michigan, the Wolverines have found their stride winning four straight games. With no championships on the line, Michigan has nothing to lose while State might be looking ahead to the CCG . Look forward to a game similar to the Penn State outcome. Yet given the emotions in the rivalry, I doubt OSU could survive three turnovers. I know OSU has superior coaching, personell, and metrics, but the law of averages may catch up with the Buckeyes. Michigan may simply be due for a win. I hope the Bucks put a 42-14 beat down on the Wolves, but I expect at best for OSU to escape 21-17.

Fair enough. But I don’t see us laying a goose egg across the border. Our team will be right. They know what it’s at stake. Rival week !! Let’s get it on !!!

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:35 pm YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS ONE.

Congrats bait on the tigers heading to the state semis. Hopefully it’ll be on the hill in Jackson

It’s only fitting they played their last pre season game in that stadium and playing their last before canton

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thanks county. I could not go. but I was certainly tuned in. I was watching a college game on tv with the sound all the way down. had the fighting tigers cranked up on the computer. had my fighting tiger blanket on me. workin a puzzle book and was munchin on cheese crackers and a schooner of luzianne sweet tea. hit was panda --- leeria up in here. lol

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

at least inches can now put a logo up of the team he supposedly follers. note us buckeyes fly one banner all year long. THEE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY BUCKEYES BABY. we hain't fly by night bandwagon fans. we're die-hard bucks

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I see an extremely close game the first half. The Big House will be loud and violent. I've been to the last few matchups in AA when we played ttun and it gets as loud as the Shoe.

OSU needs to control the LOS and control possession and take their crowd out of it.

Cant have these silly drive killing penalties or this game will come down to the wire.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Bleeding Red wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:47 am I see an extremely close game the first half. The Big House will be loud and violent. I've been to the last few matchups in AA when we played ttun and it gets as loud as the Shoe.

OSU needs to control the LOS and control possession and take their crowd out of it.

Cant have these silly drive killing penalties or this game will come down to the wire.
The only thing that will stop the Buckeyes is stupid penalties and turnovers.
I don’t understand the play calling yesterday, why so many designed runs for Fields, but that doesn’t need to happen against Xichigan.
Ohio State is way better than Xichigan so they need to go out and take care of business.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Right now I’m showing a high of 41 and rain in Ann Arbor Saturday.
That does not bode well for the Buckeyes.
Would love to see good weather for this one, at least 40’s and no rain.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:10 am at least inches can now put a logo up of the team he supposedly follers. note us buckeyes fly one banner all year long. THEE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY BUCKEYES BABY. we hain't fly by night bandwagon fans. we're die-hard bucks
This is the banner they should fly tiger kitten......

And it seems now days......most Columbus fans needs a few of these.......

3sUp
Varsity

Post by 3sUp »

I saw somewhere Ohio State ran the ball near 70 percent of the time against Penn State. They also controlled time of possession. It was a level of Tressel ball I never thought I’d see under Day. Whatever reason they decided to do that against Penn State hopefully doesn’t follow into this week with how much a strength passing the ball has been all year long for us.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

9.5 INCHES wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:48 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:10 am at least inches can now put a logo up of the team he supposedly follers. note us buckeyes fly one banner all year long. THEE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY BUCKEYES BABY. we hain't fly by night bandwagon fans. we're die-hard bucks

keep bringin em baby. ole bait has shoulders like a brahma bull.and I can take. it. I hope you post hundreds of them. then about 4pm next weekend on Saturday. you can go back and look at all that goofiness while you're cryin in yer beer.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I hope this week we run right at the defense, and just keep hammering the run game. and quit throwin them danf sideways passes. that's gonna burn us sooner or later. dobbins is very durable and can handle it. then master Teague is a truck too. and mix in some runs with field's on rpo's. if he has the sense to get down and slide. he is extremely dangerous as a dual threat qb. but with what the bucks have at stake at this point,possible chance to play in the playoffs, we need him too bad to be totin the rock much.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I just saw my profile picture. and it says seops hippo. I have no idea what that means. I guess that happened when my posts hit 25,000 and I didn't notice. what's next seops bull elephant.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

3sUp wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:03 am I saw somewhere Ohio State ran the ball near 70 percent of the time against Penn State. They also controlled time of possession. It was a level of Tressel ball I never thought I’d see under Day. Whatever reason they decided to do that against Penn State hopefully doesn’t follow into this week with how much a strength passing the ball has been all year long for us.
Take what the defense gives you.

I think Day game planned more QB run as he guessed Penn State's defense would sell out on the pass rush to help their fairly porous secondary. The Lions did hurry Field's passing progressions for most of the game, so I guess OSU took advantage of the situation. I would think will see more of the same against Michigan as the Wolverines have a front seven that is much more athletic than OSU's first ten opponents. Fields will simply not have the time to make his methodical passing play reads at leisure.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:47 am I just saw my profile picture. and it says seops hippo. I have no idea what that means. I guess that happened when my posts hit 25,000 and I didn't notice. what's next seops bull elephant.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:48 pm

that all ya got???????????

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Xichigan is a dangerous teaX as long as Shea Patterson doesnt turn the ball over. I think the key for OSU is to stop the run and Xake Turnover Shea put the ball in the air.

They will have their hands full with Chase as I think he and the DL is the unit that is the difference Xaker in this gaXe.

I think OSU will run the ball at will on ttuns defense which will open up the passing game.

If OSU has zero Tos:

OSU 48
TTUN 24

If OSU has 1-3 TO's this game can be scary close going into the 4th quarter.

I also feel as though ttun will come out so eXotional that they will lose it and let down early.

OSU should play clean and free since they already have a birth in the B1G chaXpionship gaXe.

I wasnt really keen on Day's playcalling the 2nd half of the PSU gaXe. This offense is used to attacking and not playing to run the clock out. I think they need to start aggressive and keep the foot on the pedal.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Bleeding Red wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:54 am Xichigan is a dangerous teaX as long as Shea Patterson doesnt turn the ball over. I think the key for OSU is to stop the run and Xake Turnover Shea put the ball in the air.

They will have their hands full with Chase as I think he and the DL is the unit that is the difference Xaker in this gaXe.

I think OSU will run the ball at will on ttuns defense which will open up the passing game.

If OSU has zero Tos:

OSU 48
TTUN 24

If OSU has 1-3 TO's this game can be scary close going into the 4th quarter.

I also feel as though ttun will come out so eXotional that they will lose it and let down early.

OSU should play clean and free since they already have a birth in the B1G chaXpionship gaXe.

I wasnt really keen on Day's playcalling the 2nd half of the PSU gaXe. This offense is used to attacking and not playing to run the clock out. I think they need to start aggressive and keep the foot on the pedal.
IMO, OSU's coaches in my time (Woody, Earle, Coop, Tress or Urban) have very rarely wanted to go off script , take chances or push the envelope in a lot of BIG games over the years when they have a lead in a close one or are behind. Woody left 3 or 4 Natties on the table with USC, Michigan and UCLA losses, Earle one with USC, Coop couldn't get past Michigan then won the bowl games, Tress won one with Coop's recruits but wasn't close in his other 2 chances and Urby other than the one title beat Michigan like a drum every year but lost to Clemson twice and Florida in bowl games , beat an always overrated Notre Dame in another and finished up beating 2 PAC12 teams who ended up with 3-4 losses. The Big10 has always been a very conservative coaches conference and that has hurt them over the years with only 4 Natties the last 50 years albeit OSU owns 3 of those. Bottom line, the conference needs to win some of the CFP games consistently before the national bias as perceived by many disappears. It's been 2 years since they got a team in and the 2 years prior to that the SEC and ACC threw a combined shutout of 69-0 on them. It's time for the B10 to step up and show they belong, no excuses. Anyway, rant over: Bucks by 21 this week.
Last edited by FANOSPORTS on Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"

Return to “College Sports”