CHASE YOUNG To Be REINSTATED For Penn State Game

Omega
SEOPS H

CHASE YOUNG To Be REINSTATED For Penn State Game

Post by Omega »

Chase to sit out against Rutgers but will reinstated to play against Penn State. Timing is everything I guess.

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-sta ... penn-state

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Re: CHASE YOUNG To Be REINSTATED For Penn State Game

Post by Bleeding Red »

Yep. He will be ready to destroy people!

James Franklin will not be happy about this lol

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

What a shocker........... :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:38 pm What a shocker........... :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
That's ok, that way there will be no excuses the rest of the year if they would happen to get a "L" .

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:38 pm What a shocker........... :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
How you doing INCHES ? I really look for your team to mayby put the "nail in the coffin" in your upcoming game against your instate Rival, the Spartans. MS is not having a very good year at all, and if you really put a beaten on them (witch I think you will), that may just cause Dantonio to call it Quits at the end of the year.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:10 pm
That's ok, that way there will be no excuses the rest of the year if they would happen to get a "L" .
Nah they will think of something..... we just didn't come to play,,, the coaches play calling is terrible....... the qb ate too much before the game and was constipated blah blah blah......... Columbus fans are the excuse kings when it comes to their team failing...... If they beat us you won't hear one excuse from the best fans in the BIG on here afterwards. We win with class and don't make excuses when we lose afterwards. End of rant lol........

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:22 pm
FANOSPORTS wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:10 pm
Nah they will think of something..... we just didn't come to play,,, the coaches play calling is terrible....... the qb ate too much before the game and was constipated blah blah blah......... Columbus fans are the excuse kings when it comes to their team failing...... If they beat us you won't hear one excuse from the best fans in the BIG on here afterwards. We win with class and don't make excuses when we lose afterwards. End of rant lol........
Inches, I can hardly believe what you just posted. I know that you just got confused on a couple words. Where you said ( If they beat us ), I know you meant to say When they beat us. Also when you said ( you won't hear one excuse), poor old Jimmy is still complaining about JT Barrett not gaining that first down. Now the most important thing, when you finally decide to make that move, you then will become one of us again, and realize that you are truly a part of the Best Fans in college football. Hang in there, I promise you there are better days ahead.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

I'm not delusional like you Columbus fans are,,,,,, sure we could be beat like any team on any given day..... Like I said you won't hear one excuse by the FANS. Jimmy is the coach,, he not fan. And no I will never root for the team down south!!!!!!!!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:42 pm I'm not delusional like you Columbus fans are,,,,,, sure we could be beat like any team on any given day..... Like I said you won't hear one excuse by the FANS. Jimmy is the coach,, he not fan. And no I will never root for the team down south!!!!!!!!
Oh, you mean Toledo? Yea, you did have a bad experience with them.😳😎

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

😂😂😂

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion

Return to “College Sports”