#1 OHIO STATE @ RUTGERS.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: #1 OHIO STATE @ RUTGERS.

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:29 pm I really don't remember the movie, I'm sure that I would probably enjoy it though. Thanks for telling me about it, I'll check and see if it might be on U-Tube or Netflix

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Thank you, I'm sure that I haven't seen it. You are most certainly right about the customized part also.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Osu 80-7
Maryland and rutger? These two
couldn’t beat a good FCS team.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

It happens more than people think. This year 3 FCS has beaten FBS Teams. Last year they beat FBS teams 7 times, 9 times in 2017, and in 2016 they actually beat 2 Big Ten teams. :shock:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

BTW the customized part I like is in the Daisy Dukes. :lol:

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Easy win.. Rest up for the big 2 then the championship

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:52 am BTW the customized part I like is in the Daisy Dukes. :lol:
:lol: :lol: Lots of good looking women in that movies backdrop too.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

:lol: Another scrimmage this week. I don't think i've ever seen a team that had 13 scrimmages in the same year. :lol:

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

YOU HAIN'T RIGHT FAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:49 pm YOU HAIN'T RIGHT FAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8-) .....and they ain't even good scrimmages :mrgreen:

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

every conference has it's less talented teams in the lower tiers. name one that doesn't and that includes the sec. all they can do is play their schedule. the big ten made a big mistake taking Maryland and Rutgers, as opposed to luring in a west va,iowa state, ky, pitt, notre dame, or another geographically close program. even cincy would have been a better choice. the way it did help was more exposure in the east coast, and availability to recruiting that area. and the tv audience it's drawing. but there was better competition to pursue than these 2. ------------------------- in my opinion it's like marshall leaving the mac for c-usa. they took basically the majority of their fan base completely out of the picture as far as away games. think of our area geographically and it's income and unemployment. there's a big difference in driving to west texas and lousiana, and the like when you think how geographically perfect the mac was for marshall. just like ironton, Portsmouth, and gahs in the ovc now. it makes absolutely perfect sense to me now. but that wasn't the case for me initially I hated the idea back then. but it has truly opened my eyes, as there are other sports in a conference than just football.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Its RUTGERS!

OSU plays starters with their foot on the gas the first half and have a 42-0 lead at the half. Then Master Teague takes over the 3rd quarter with Crowley and the other backups finishing the game.

Keep the starters fresh but make them play clean that first half. No injuries.

Go into the final 2 weeks of the season ready to maul people.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:44 am every conference has it's less talented teams in the lower tiers. name one that doesn't and that includes the sec. all they can do is play their schedule. the big ten made a big mistake taking Maryland and Rutgers, as opposed to luring in a west va,iowa state, ky, pitt, notre dame, or another geographically close program. even cincy would have been a better choice. the way it did help was more exposure in the east coast, and availability to recruiting that area. and the tv audience it's drawing. but there was better competition to pursue than these 2. ------------------------- in my opinion it's like marshall leaving the mac for c-usa. they took basically the majority of their fan base completely out of the picture as far as away games. think of our area geographically and it's income and unemployment. there's a big difference in driving to west texas and lousiana, and the like when you think how geographically perfect the mac was for marshall. just like ironton, Portsmouth, and gahs in the ovc now. it makes absolutely perfect sense to me now. but that wasn't the case for me initially I hated the idea back then. but it has truly opened my eyes, as there are other sports in a conference than just football.
Very good honest post Bait.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Mark Hammill actually filmed Corvette Summer before he was Luke Skywalker. Film was released after Star Wars. Oh, wait a minute, Rutgers...well, at least they aren't FCS! Go Bucks!

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:44 am every conference has it's less talented teams in the lower tiers. name one that doesn't and that includes the sec. all they can do is play their schedule. the big ten made a big mistake taking Maryland and Rutgers, as opposed to luring in a west va,iowa state, ky, pitt, notre dame, or another geographically close program. even cincy would have been a better choice. the way it did help was more exposure in the east coast, and availability to recruiting that area. and the tv audience it's drawing. but there was better competition to pursue than these 2. ------------------------- in my opinion it's like marshall leaving the mac for c-usa. they took basically the majority of their fan base completely out of the picture as far as away games. think of our area geographically and it's income and unemployment. there's a big difference in driving to west texas and lousiana, and the like when you think how geographically perfect the mac was for marshall. just like ironton, Portsmouth, and gahs in the ovc now. it makes absolutely perfect sense to me now. but that wasn't the case for me initially I hated the idea back then. but it has truly opened my eyes, as there are other sports in a conference than just football.
They tried to get ND. They wanted to stay independent but joined conferences in other sports.

Even though Maryland and Rutgers suck, the B1G is making money hand over fist due to their markets. And dont forget Maryland is pretty good in bball and other sports.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yes I know. I mentioned that red. the big ten is raking in the money because of this expended fanbase opening yet another part of the country to recruit. but speaking football alone here, we kinda laid an egg with these newest additions. and unfortunately, they're both in ohio state's division. leading to strength of schedule conversation using these 2 opponents as fuel. but at least they're not playing fcs schools anymore.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Back to the game...it will be a real snoozer. The Buckeyes have more competitive spring games. So from a pure entertainment value and interest factor, I might just DVR it and enjoy the afternoon. For anyone looking for maybe a movie to go see, I can heartily recommend Ford v. Ferrari

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

OSU 56 SUNJ 21

Comfortable but not totally crushing win for the Bucks. As far as effort goes, I felt Rutgers had more energy than OSU. The Bucks edge in raw talent though was decisive, when the starters were benched early in the third quarter leading 42-7.

OSU had 594 total yards. 377 passing and 217 rushing.
Fields was 15 for 19 passing for 305 yards and 4 tds.
Dobbins led the rushers with 17 totes for 89 yds and 2 tds.

Rutgers had 231 total yards, 121 passing and 110 rushing.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels

Return to “College Sports”