#1 Alabama vs #2 LSU

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

#1 Alabama vs #2 LSU

Post by Raider6309 »

Can Joe Burrow beat the greatest college football dynasty?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: #1 Alabama vs #2 LSU

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I hope they do. one of em has to fall. and that does nothing but help ohio state.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

but they'll move Minnesota or Clemson or another sec team over top of us where we're idle. so they can have an all sec playoff system for es sec-pn. they were already talking during the auburn/lsu game that that would happen.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Pulling for LSU. GO TIGERS!!!

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

I wouldn't be surprised if both play in the national title game.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

AP poll says...

#1 LSU
#2 Alabama

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

OHHS old timer wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:22 pm AP poll says...

#1 LSU
#2 Alabama
Caoches poll says..

1 Alabama
2 LSU

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Raider6309 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:57 pm I wouldn't be surprised if both play in the national title game.
Alabama @ home will get it done but if LSU takes care of business as big favorites against Ole Miss and Arkansas then a pretty good Texas A&M team in Death Valley the last game, they should be in the top 4 @ 11-1. Alabama should take care of Auburn in the Iron Bowl and beat the East winner for the conference title.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

#1 LSU
#2 Alabama
I think we can agree by far the two best teams in America.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Raider6309 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:51 pm

#1 LSU
#2 Alabama
Very reasonable statement. LSU having defeated Texss, Florida, and Auburn makes them a clear number one. Alabama still has the best talent but have not been battle tested like LSU. Oklahoma's loss opens the scenario to two SEC teams in the CFP.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Alabama has yet to play a half way decent team. And LSU played well enough to get the win.. But it wasn't a statement win as in a thumping. Alabama playing Arkansas didn't prove anything. It only helped Alabama to prepare for a Bye week and an FCS team.. Aka 2 Bye weeks before facing Auburn. LSUs schedule has been much better but now seeing Texas taking a dive ... LSUs schedule strength might not be as well as once thought... The SEC West as a whole is spread way out.. 3 good teams and 2 very average teams and 2 really sucky teams. It's not the powerhouse conference division it once was. And the SEC East is a Dumpster Fire.. Just facts. Right now the chances of these two teams in playoffs is a good chance.. But determining HOW this game is played will determine if there will still be 2 teams... If Alabama loses... They will have no quality wins up to the final week against Auburn. And 1 quality win of their weak schedule if Alabama beats Auburn. They shouldn't be near the top 4.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

#1 LSU
#2 Alabama
I will agree with that............

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

#1 LSU
#2 Alabama
I "Will Not" agree that they are the two best teams in America.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

How are Alabama and LSU clearly the top 2 teams in the Country when OSU has throttled everyone they have faced, and played a tougher schedule than Alabama? LSU beat a weak Texas team and barely got by an over rated Auburn team. And don’t even talk about beating Florida, SEC bias in ranking them.......

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Keep talking it up scarlet followers.......... thee Columbus luckeyes will be crying and roaring they beat themselves.......and full of other excuses.........it's right around the corner........no way Columbus is a 1 or 2 team in America.........better finish your schedule before even thinking about being better than Bama or LSU........there is some teams left on the Columbus regular schedule that can bring it and could bring out the scarlet beat themselves excuse........Last time I looked this isn't a Columbus topic anyways................

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:17 pm Keep talking it up scarlet followers.......... thee Columbus luckeyes will be crying and roaring they beat themselves.......and full of other excuses.........it's right around the corner........no way Columbus is a 1 or 2 team in America.........better finish your schedule before even thinking about being better than Bama or LSU........there is some teams left on the Columbus regular schedule that can bring it and could bring out the scarlet beat themselves excuse........Last time I looked this isn't a Columbus topic anyways................
Inches, you are right! then why are you on this Topic talking 90% about the Buckeyes? I really feel that when the truth finely comes out, it will really reveal that in the " Inches " household, that you are truly one of the most " Loyal " Buckeye fans in the entire State of Ohio.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Just replying to "smurray" post above my post........He mentioned Columbus on this thread about throttling everyone and thinks they should be in the 1 or 2 spot.........And no........there isn't a soul in my household who is a Columbus fan........I think you just got everyone in my family sick Vetteman thinking we are Columbus fans.........I just stepped outside to puke on the neighbors buckeye tree..........He just ask if I was alright and not to worry..........He's cutting the little thing down soon anyways...........It can be replanted though.......Do you want it before he cuts it down?.......It is worthless around here........

Good night.......Early rising here in the morning.......No more time here to talk about Columbus.......Maybe tomorrow if I'm not still sick from being called a Columbus fan.............

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Lol, get a good night's sleep there, inches. Don't want our favorite TTUN fan sick on IR for the rest of the year. I figured with that big win over Notre Lame you might party too much and be a little under the weather :lol: As for this game, Wow ratings blockbuster coming up if both teams stay undefeated. Surprised nobody has brought up the health of Tua yet. That could play a huge role if he can't go or even not 100%. The way Burrow has been playing they might have to win a shootout to win. Bammer showed their depth hammering Tusky with their back up QB, but Tusky is a whole different animal than Mike The Tiger.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

#1 LSU
#2 Alabama
I don't agree with saying "by far". They may be the two best teams, who knows. But saying by far is pretty ridiculous.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

#1 LSU
#2 Alabama
Considering how BAD Auburn is offensively, just be glad your LSU Tigers walked off their home field with a win. Nix is the worst Power 5 QB on a relevant team that I have watched this year and its not even close.

tOSU would gobble Auburn up and spit them out. Not a "great" win by any means if you watched that game.

Return to “College Sports”