Valenth's Week 8 Observations

Valenth
SEOP

Valenth's Week 8 Observations

Post by Valenth »

I gotta get right into this one.. Got a quite a bit to say...

1. The B1G West Tables has been completely flipped. With the Fighting Illini downing the Wisconsin Badgers.. The favorites now to come out of the west is now... The Minnesota Gophers! They have gotten it done so far this year... And now Ohio State who destroyed Northwestern this past Friday.. Will have an angry Badgers squad to contend with next week. We shall see how this turns out. As for Penn State and Michigan.. Harbaugh is no longer a relevant coach in the discussion of upper level coaches. His record vs top 10 ranked teams is dismal and he's never won a home game where he has been an underdog. His coaching seat is ON FIRE right now.

2. The ACCs most exciting game this week's came between two mediocre teams in North Carolina and Virginia Tech in a SIX overtime escapade! Clemson took care of Business in Louisville.

3. The SEC is starting to show them front runners. LSU remains my favorite in the West. Especially after the injury to Alabama's QB Tua Tagovailoa. The defense bailed out the Crimson Tide in the end. As for the East Florida eventually took care of South Carolina and Vanderbilt knocked off a Missouri team that should have never been ranked. I got LSU Vs Florida in the SEC Championship.

4. The BIG XII is for Oklahoma's to lose. I believe West Virginia Mountaineers was in that Sooner Schooner at the beginning of the game and took the spill in the wreck with it :lol:
Kansas.... YES Kansas took Texas to the Brink.. And now we might have a contender in Baylor... We shall see how this shapes out in future weeks.

5. PAC12 .. Best game was between Washington and Oregon..with the Ducks overcome a 2 TD deficit in a hostile Environment to get the win.. Utah took care of Arizona State convincingly... I think we see Oregon vs Utah in the PAC12 Championship

6. Group of 5 talk... The teams now in Contention.. SMU, Cincinnati and Appalachian State... Boise State falls to BYU in the late late game..

Thoughts? Let me know what you think!
Last edited by Valenth on Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Valenth's Week 8 Observations

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I hate that boise lost.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Spot on.

LSU, OSU and OU seem to be the best teams right now with Bama and PSU lurking behind them.

Bama still hasnt played a currently ranked team have they?

Hairball is on the hot seat although scUM outplayed PSU the entire second half. scUM has very little offensive identity.

OSU has a big game next weekend but we wont see much out of Bama for a couple weeks when they play LSU.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I also think OSU and Wisky play close to begin the game but OSU blows it open and wins by 17+.

Forgot Clemson - I thought they were overrated before yesterday and watching them play UoL, I still think they are overrated and Lawrence makes bad decisions. ACC is terrible.

Return to “College Sports”