10/26 HIGH NOON. 6-0 #6 WISCONSIN BADGERS @ 7-0 #4 OHIO STATE BUCKEYES !!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

10/26 HIGH NOON. 6-0 #6 WISCONSIN BADGERS @ 7-0 #4 OHIO STATE BUCKEYES !!!!!!!!!!

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WHEW BABY, HIT DON'T GET NO BIGGER THAN THIS. AND ALL IN THE FRIENDLY CONFINES OF ''THE SHOE'' THIS YEAR. FOR THOSE THAT SAY THE BIG 10 IS WEAK. LOOK AT THE RATINGS BABY. THIS GAME PITS 2 OF THE TOP 6 TEAMS IN THE COUNTRY RIGHT HERE. AND BOTH THESE JUGGERNAUTS ARE JUST EATING OPPONENTS UP LIKE THEY WERE RUNNING THEM THROUGH A DR TRIMMER/CHIPPER VAC. THIS IS A TITANIC BATTLE OF EPIC PROPORTIONS. AND AT HIGH NOON. IN FRONT OF LIKELY AROUND 108,000 SCREAMING BUCKEYES, AND A SMATTERING OF BADGERS.WHAT SAY YA'LL ABOUT THISUN' HERE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Re: 10/26 HIGH NOON. 6-0 #6 WISCONSIN BADGERS @ 7-0 #4 OHIO STATE BUCKEYES !!!!!!!!!!

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Whisky beats the formidable Illini today by 48 IMO and lose to Bucks next week by double digits.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
smurray
SEOPS HO

Re: 10/26 HIGH NOON. 6-0 #6 WISCONSIN BADGERS @ 7-0 #4 OHIO STATE BUCKEYES !!!!!!!!!!

Post by smurray »

Buckeyes roll at home.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

38-17 good guys

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:16 am Whisky beats the formidable Illini today by 48 IMO and lose to Bucks next week by double digits.
They are only up by 9 in the 4th vs Illinois. Not what I would consider a strong arm performance by any means.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:16 am Whisky beats the formidable Illini today by 48 IMO and lose to Bucks next week by double digits.
So much for my Illini prediction !!!!!!! I change double digits to 35. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Go Golden Gophers , beat Rutgers in front of those 20 thousand fans and stay undefeated !!!!!

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:30 pm
So much for my Illini prediction !!!!!!! I change double digits to 35. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Go Golden Gophers , beat Rutgers in front of those 20 thousand fans and stay undefeated !!!!!
How many times are you going to post this about Rutgers?

We get it. We do.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

First test to see if OSU belongs in the playoffs. They should win

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

I foresee something similar to OSU's effort against Sparty.
Buckeyes 34 Wisconsin 13.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

wowzers, the fightin illini shock wisky and beat them with a last second field goal. the fighting lovie's take down the badgers. this is crazy.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

one would have to think the badgers got caught Saturday looking ahead to this week. with the shocking loss to the fighting illini. while it's good for the big ten with another one of the poorer programs success wise from the big ten getting their legs back under them. it took a lot of luster off of this game. but make no mistake. a cheesed off , see what I done there, chessed off, cheeseheads, oh never mind. an angry badger team will be a very dangerous foe. and the buckeyes better have their heads on a swivel here. it will be extremely physical, I spect. this is an excellent chance for the buckeyes to pound a very good program weeks before the regular season ends. and have everybody in the country see that. but again, this ain't gonna be a rout in my opinion. the buckeyes have to stay focused and attacking here.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

10 comments on a game this big gang. and 3 are mine. don't sleep on bucky badger. what say ya'll.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

as long as they come out and be the bucks good things will happen....the thing about whisky getting beat by lovie and the boys this past weekend is now they are going to be even more amped up to come into the shoe and pull the upset off....they are a good football team that runs the ball very well....the bucks need to impose there will quick and often.....the faster its 21-0, 28-0 the better I will feel...

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

me too county.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

The Badgers have an outstanding running back, as they seem to have every year. I just don't think they have enough team speed overall to be able to hang with the Buckeyes for 4 Quarters. I didn't think that the Badgers looked that great even against Northwestern. They are a physical football team, and always have one of the largest offensive lines in college football. But I guess that's why they play the game, you have to bring your best each and every game. They would probably beat Illinois 10 out of 10 times, if they played them again.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

man I don't know where they always get those backs vette, but they are some kinda talented there. and then you get cheese eating lineman the size of a buick to run behind, frankly I'm stilled miffed as to how the illini came back and beat them. but I hope it's a good sign the illini are on the way back. get them and Rutgers back into better teams some how. would be great for the big 1o.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Keep Taylor from popping those between the tackles runs to the outside and the defense will hold him in check. Taylor gets most of his big runs on cutting to the outside against slow and undisciplined LBs (just like vs scUM this year). We have LBs that play physical and fast. They just have to be disciplined.

Gordon, Barkley and a lot of other recent great college RBs have been held in check by OSUs defense.
I expect the same against Taylor this weekend. Make Wisconsin throw the ball effectively to score which I dont think they can do with pressure coming from Chase Young and Co.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Looks like a soaking rain during the game. That doesn't help us.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

like I always say both teams have to play in the same elements.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:37 pm like I always say both teams have to play in the same elements.
Very true. They both have to deal with mother nature. Can't blame the ole girl whoever loses. :lol:

Return to “College Sports”