College Gameday Chatter...Week 7

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Re: College Gameday Chatter...Week 7

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Bleeding Red wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:23 pm
FANOSPORTS wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:56 am
Bleeding Red wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:04 am

Where was Florida statistically ranked the top defense in the country?
I`m with you Raider........ and Red, get those darn Big10 rose colored glasses off just ONE time !!!! (Statistically , Statistically, ugh...... We saw how the team up north was statistically superior all of last year until the last 2 games when they gave up more numbers than anybody in the country. It will all come out in the wash how good the Bucks are in the end . The B10 is not good this year.)
Oh they are rose colored glasses because I asked about stats and logic? And I don't really care what you think about OSU and the B1G because you dont bring any common sense or knowledge (especially stats....obviously) to this board.
Common sense and logic tell me me that the Big10 didn't get in the playoffs the last 2 years because the "committee" didn't want a team that was statistically in the mix but had 30 point losses against a totally inferior team both years. The 2 years previous to that the Big10 had been shutout 31-0 and 38-0 in the CFP games. Anyway, stats take too long and don't reflect SOS. If a Big10 teams deserves it this year, they will get in. That's why they play the game. Have a great day !!!!!

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"

Return to “College Sports”