MICHIGAN STATE @ OHIO STATE. YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

MICHIGAN STATE @ OHIO STATE. YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I'M VERY PROUD OF MY BUCKEYES. I THINK THE MOST COMPLETE TEAM IN THE COUNTRY RIGHT NOW, OVER ANYONE. I HAVE NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR NEBRASKA'S PROGRAM. I'M FRIEND'S WITH DAVE RIMINGTON. I HAVE LOVED THE HUSKERS EVERY SINCE TOM OSBORNE COACHED THEM. BUT I'M A DIEHARD BUCKEYE THROUGH AND THROUGH. I DON'T THINK ANYBODY REALLY WANTS TO PLAY THE BUCKEYES RIGHT NOW. CONGRATULATIONS TO BUCKEYE COACH RYAN DAY. HE IS DOING AN AMAZING JOB. AND GIVE SCOTT FROST A COUPLE OF YEARS OF RECRUITS AND THE HUSKERS WILL BE RIGHT BACK ON TOP. AND THEY'LL STILL WIN SOME BIG GAMES THIS YEAR. BUT RIGHT NOW OHIO STATE IS A ROLLING COASTER OF BRUTALITY AND EFFECIENCY. AND THEY ARE ROLLING ALONG AT A RECORD CLIP. KICKING BUTTS AND CHEWIN' BUBBLE GUM. AND THEY'RE ALL OUTTA BUBBLE GUM.
Last edited by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT on Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: MICHIGAN STATE @OHIO STATE. YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE.

SPARTY BETTER CHECK ALL 4 POINTS OF THEIR CHINSTRAPS. CAUSE THEY'RE GONNA NEED EM. MAYBE EVEN A COUPLE OF MORE. MICHIGAN STATE LOOKS VERY GOOD RIGHT NOW. BUT OHIO STATE IS A WHOLE NOTHER HORSE OF A DIFFERENT COLOR. THAT COULD HAVE BEEN AN 80 POINT VICTORY FOR THE BUCKEYES IF THAT'S WHAT THEY WANTED. BUT THAT HAIN'T THEIR STYLE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Re: MICHIGAN STATE @ OHIO STATE. YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE.

Post by Bleeding Red »

Michigan State's offense is not great and will struggle to move the against OSU.

OSU will exploit MSU's slow LBS.

MSU 10
OSU 45

Mister Bee
Varsity

Post by Mister Bee »

The Buckeyes haven't played anyone nearly as good as they are.

Michigan State will be their best test of the season but they are still a notch or 2 below OSU.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

After 5 straight cupcakes the season beings for OSU

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Raider6309 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:14 pm After 5 straight cupcakes the season beings for OSU
I'll take Sparty +35

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

I am now sold on Ohio State's defense being decent after last year's horrid performance. That said, the Buckeye offense will face it's first legitimate threat in Sparty's defense. Justin Fields will finally get bloodied, but Bucks prevail 28-10 in a slobberknocker. However never forget 11/21/2015 and what was arguably the most talented Buckeye team ever:

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Remember it well......I enjoyed every second of it.......

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I think right now ohio state is playing the best ball overall in the country.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

buckeyes need to come out and do what they have been doing...lights out defense and firing on all cylinders on offense. They will be tested b spartys D but I don't see spartys D having what it takes to control and stop the buckeyes for 4qrters.....Nebraska was 3-1 when we went out there last week. Tom Osborns Staduim isn't an easy place to go in and win especially primetime Saturday night game. Not only did the buckeyes roll in there and win they absolutely floored the cornhuskers and they are a decent team too. The shoe should be rocking being yet another primetime game and would assume college gameday will be in Columbus for it. with Clemson squeaking by the AP voters and CFP Committee are going to have to least start acknowledge the buckeyes and acknowledge they just may be for real. We have had too many one game letdowns over the years to get so hyped and predict we will be in the final four that I do not want to jinx us. Just keep coming out and being Ohio State. Win out , the BIG10 Championship how in the world could they not be considered for the CFP...….and that's still a loooong ways away …..so one week at a time ……lets go bucks

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Lewerkie is far worse than Martinez at QB. I expect Cooper, Young and Harrison to be in his face and hitting him all day. He will turn it over just like he did in the past against good defenses.

Offensively, MSU struggles. Expect the D to really focus on stopping the run and making them throw the ball.

If MSU stays in man coverage, OSU will pick them apart on the crossing routes. If they move to zone, Fields, Dobbins and Teague will run all day.

OSU is way too good up front on both sides of the ball and will pound MSU.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:13 am Remember it well......I enjoyed every second of it.......
Probably like how we loved watching Wisky totally embarass scUM.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

College Gameday won't be at this one, they going to the swamp instead for the big game down there. This will be another easy game imo. Sparty is just another mediocre team with decent defense as usual. Their defense might keep them in it for a half but will get worn down from being on the field so much. I see something like 35-10.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Sparty offense is terrible and this Ohio State Defense is much improved. While Sparty has a good defense they are much slower and no way will they contain the Buckeye offense for 4 quarters. We heard how good Nebraska was and that game was going to be a huge challenge for the Buckeyes. We saw how that one worked out, could have been 70-0.....
There's a new Day in Columbus now which means the Buckeyes pour it on - take no prisoners. With the playoff committee, it appears strength of schedule means nothing, it's how bad you beat everybody....

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

^^^true^^^

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

if they went on strength of schedule it sure as h*ll wouldn't favor the luckeyes... :roll:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

We will see how good they are when they play Wisconsin, Penn State, and your poopigan boys, inches.

No stolen candy as you call it in them three teams. They will be handful and then some for anyone.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:27 am I think right now ohio state is playing the best ball overall in the country.
GET UM SPARTANS

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:02 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:27 am I think right now ohio state is playing the best ball overall in the country.
GET UM SPARTANS

Its rather sad when your team sucks so bad you have to root for whoever is playing your (once) rival and put more effort into them than your poopy team.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

John Cooper was 2-10-1 Vs scUM.

Thats still a better record than the last 3 scUM coaches combined vs tOSU!

Return to “College Sports”