FIESTA BOWL - #8 Notre Dame vs #7 Ohio State - JAN 1 at 1PM on ESPN

Omega
SEOPS H

Re: FIESTA BOWL - #8 Notre Dame vs #7 Ohio State - JAN 1 at 1PM on ESPN

Post by Omega »

danicalifornia wrote:
Omega wrote:7:30 left in second quarter, Notre Dame just scored on a 70 yard drive. No Buckeye pressure on Kizer. Has momentum flipped to the Irish with the Bosa ejection?
No.
28-14 Ohio State at the half, but Notre Dame scored with 40 seconds left after a picture perfect 2 minute drill. Ohio State in control on the scoreboard. For some reason though I just do not feel comfortable about the lead. Both teams look kind of bored being there.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Tim Beck is a bad play caller

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

35-21 OSU start of the 4th quarter. Neither side playing inspired crisp football.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

44-28 Buckeyes for the final. Not an awe inspiring performance, more of a grind as the entire season has been,

http://espn.go.com/college-football/mat ... =400852736

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Tom Osborne

1 hr · Waverly, OH ·

Congratulations to the Notre Dame Fighting Irish on another Fine year of Football.==== And Congratulations to Thee Ohio State Buckeyes again on an Amazing season of Football. One loss by a field goal to a final 4 team MSU. I know it's not open to discussion, and we had our chance and blew it. But I still think top to bottom Ohio State is still the Best Team in the Country. I realize Clemson is Undefeated. Take nothing away from that, They are awesome. But I still think overall the Buckeyes still are the Team to beat. I hated to see Bosa and Washington not in there, Because that would have stopped half the passing game of Notre Dame. But it is what it is. And the Golden Domers had plenty of injury problems as well.I told My wife when I saw the replay, That boy just blew his ACL out. I hope that's not the case with the Fine Notre Dame Linebacker that got hurt.I hate to see anybody get hurt from any team. But that's Football.It's not a contact sport. It's a collision sport. And finally good luck to the Ohio State Players leaving for the NFL. And we hope you have wonderful careers there as well.====OZZIE

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “College Sports”