SEC Champions: Alabama Crimson Tide

Valenth
SEOP

SEC Champions: Alabama Crimson Tide

Post by Valenth »

Alabama defeated Florida is a closer than thought game 29-15.

Henry Ran 44 times for 189 yds and 1 TD against Florida
Last edited by Valenth on Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Re: SEC Champions: Alabama Crimson Tide

Post by Chieftain2009 »

No surprise here.

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

We are headed to the playoffs. For you OSU fans, this team is a lot like a Tressel team, not fancy on offense but outstanding defense.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

alabama mike wrote:We are headed to the playoffs. For you OSU fans, this team is a lot like a Tressel team, not fancy on offense but outstanding defense.
I watched Alabama most of the year including tonight. I agree, similar to a Tressell team. Great running game and great defense. Exceptional on special teams as well. Nothing against Bama, even though I hate them lol, the SEC was way way down this year. No offense alabamamike

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Classic smash mouth run style with Henry. He has put up the numbers.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

alabama mike wrote:We are headed to the playoffs. For you OSU fans, this team is a lot like a Tressel team, not fancy on offense but outstanding defense.

Roll Tide. Dominant line play. Dominant running back. Woody would have been pleased. Henry wrapped up the Heisman.

Was 2014 a fluke for the Bucks?

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Ohio State earned it last year IMO.

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

Agree they earned it and were the best team last year. If Alabama missed playoffs a few years in a row they would change it to 8 teams in a hurry, I'd put money on it.

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Bird Dog wrote:Agree they earned it and were the best team last year. If Alabama missed playoffs a few years in a row they would change it to 8 teams in a hurry, I'd put money on it.
Youre Right.

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

Chieftain2009 wrote:
I watched Alabama most of the year including tonight. I agree, similar to a Tressell team. Great running game and great defense. Exceptional on special teams as well. Nothing against Bama, even though I hate them lol, the SEC was way way down this year. No offense alabamamike
No offense taken Chieftain2009. Bama played 8 teams this year bowl eligible I believe and a lot of them ranked when they played them. My problem with our schedule, 2nd toughest according to the ESPN college football playoff selection show is that we also had Charleston Southern and one other team, (drawing a blank) we should never have played IMO. The overall records of the teams in the SEC west is very good but the SEC east was bad this year.

MSU will be a tough test. Cook cannot be allowed to drop back and pick us apart with so many receivers. They are well coached and a good team or they they would not be in the playoffs. We are horrible on 3rd down conversions. I look for an old style game of smash mouth football.

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

My main interest is Spartys Run defense against Henry... Thats the Tale of the Tape

Return to “College Sports”