Rid X Toilet Bowl: University of Alcatraz vs. State Penn

The Butcher
Waterboy

Rid X Toilet Bowl: University of Alcatraz vs. State Penn

Post by The Butcher »

Who ya got?

If we haven't heard a rumor by noon, we start one!
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Rid X Toilet Bowl: University of Alcatraz vs. State Penn

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I'm goin with the Alcatraz Aztecs here butcher.i done seen too much tape on them to doubt em now. and their fullback will stomp a dadblaim mudhole in ya. there are 4 states he ain't even allowed in.and the aztecs get vertical like no one else, and have a great receiving corp. that and plus the state penn head coach is a basket case. and is dating a jr. cheerleader. and hit ain't goin over well with his wife and 7 kids. that and he will continue to run at the Aztec dline even if play play 11 in the box. and he's out the 1st half anyway from spitting backer juice in the head linesman's eyes that got him a stiff fine and a 1st half dq. and he lost his pass to eat free at the macdonald's there.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Rid X Toilet Bowl: University of Alcatraz vs. State Penn

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

who's dadgumb goofy enough like me to keep this story going with me. let's hear your side.--- the folsom felons is next fer the Aztecs. and they cain't overlook the state penn perverts, because they is able to beat anybody in the prison league on any given day. and after that the Aztecs got the Walpole warriors, and they are spiraling out of control since their coach mickey Donavon got pardoned. which sent them into a tailspin. I can say that cain't I after that twerkin contest at folsom. dee wayne perkins got transferred after that festive occasion.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “College Sports”