3. Oklahoma
4. Notre Dame
5. Ohio State
6. Texas
7. Georgia
8. Florida
9. LSU
10. Kentucky

The top four wii stay the same because of the committee.
Georgia probably had the best overall season of the rest but lost. Honestly everyone else is interchangeable.
Looks good to me Omega.

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
Raiderball
SEOPS H

Re: Valenth's FINAL Top 10 College Football Rankings

Post by Raiderball »

Ole red finding someone else to argue with after he cried to mods and had the General banished. Need an ignore button on here so you can hide some peoples ramblings.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Raiderball wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:05 pm Ole red finding someone else to argue with after he cried to mods and had the General banished. Need an ignore button on here so you can hide some peoples ramblings.
Is the General really gone or is he just lying in wait till next year ?

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:13 pm
Raiderball wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:05 pm Ole red finding someone else to argue with after he cried to mods and had the General banished. Need an ignore button on here so you can hide some peoples ramblings.
gone

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Raiderball wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:01 am
gone
So much for self expression and having an opinion against the Big-10. WOW. I didn't know a prerequisite was being a Big-10 fan only. I might get tossed myself then but if I do, I do.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:34 pm
Raiderball wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:01 am

gone
So much for self expression and having an opinion against the Big-10. WOW. I didn't know a prerequisite was being a Big-10 fan only. I might get tossed myself then but if I do, I do.
That's the way it seems. One way to silence the critics I guess.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Oh it's my fault he acted like an idiot? Lol. Get a life dude.

Are you the next to crack under the pressure?

Glad General is gone. He is a disease and broke rules. Bye Felicia.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Because he didn't worship osu and urban? He posted facts that you didn't like? That you didn't want to hear?

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Raiderball wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:54 pm Because he didn't worship osu and urban? He posted facts that you didn't like? That you didn't want to hear?
I have no idea whether he was kicked off the site (but reading through here it sounds like he was). He definitely kept things interesting. But, he only posted facts about half the time, the other half was him bashing people for being OSU fans, or bashing anything Big Ten, or name calling (although he was not the only one doing that).

I would assume he was warned before being kicked off, but I have no idea how that works.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Chieftain2009 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:31 am
Raiderball wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:54 pm Because he didn't worship osu and urban? He posted facts that you didn't like? That you didn't want to hear?
I have no idea whether he was kicked off the site (but reading through here it sounds like he was). He definitely kept things interesting. But, he only posted facts about half the time, the other half was him bashing people for being OSU fans, or bashing anything Big Ten, or name calling (although he was not the only one doing that).

I would assume he was warned before being kicked off, but I have no idea how that works.
Saw many positive posts from him on Brohm at Purdue and Frost at Nebraska. If you want to call pointing out the lack of passing attack by Wisc, NW, Sparty... then ok but from the stats I saw they deserved bashing. 7-26 and less than 100 yds? LOL

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

To be honest...I never was a fan of "three yards and a cloud of dust" back when I was growing up in Oak Hill. I actually really liked Bobby Bowden at WVU...he threw the ball deep.

However....he couldn't beat Penn St. or Pitt...FSU wanted him and......the rest is history. Been a Nole fan since '79.

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Raiderball wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:30 pm

Saw many positive posts from him on Brohm at Purdue and Frost at Nebraska. If you want to call pointing out the lack of passing attack by Wisc, NW, Sparty... then ok but from the stats I saw they deserved bashing. 7-26 and less than 100 yds? LOL
I saw very little positive posts about anything other than the SEC from him. When you come on to an Ohio based site that has primarily Ohio based fans and constantly bash the most popular team on that site AND their fan base, you get what is coming to you.

If he is was so stupid as to get warnings and continue to do it, good for the mods for getting rid of him. Good riddance.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

It's just sports banter and who really cares about what someone else thinks in the whole scheme of things. In reality the only major Big Ten men's sport that scares the bejesus out of people from other conferences is Wrestling where they have 34 national titles the last 50 years (Iowa-23,Penn St 7,Minn-3 ,OSU 1). In that same timeframe the B10 has 0 baseball titles, 5 football titles (OSU-3 outright & 1 shared and Michigan 1 shared) and 6 basketball titles (IND 3,MSU 2, MICH 1) with the last of those being 30 years ago. If you set aside Wrestling the B10 is well below the other major conferences in major sport championships over the last half century. Anyway, just my rant today for 1st amendment rights on SEOPS and may everyone have a great day.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Bleeding Red wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:52 am

I saw very little positive posts about anything other than the SEC from him. When you come on to an Ohio based site that has primarily Ohio based fans and constantly bash the most popular team on that site AND their fan base, you get what is coming to you.

If he is was so stupid as to get warnings and continue to do it, good for the mods for getting rid of him. Good riddance.
So anyone with a difference of opinion we just ban them from the site? LOL what a joke. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:38 pm It's just sports banter and who really cares about what someone else thinks in the whole scheme of things. In reality the only major Big Ten men's sport that scares the bejesus out of people from other conferences is Wrestling where they have 34 national titles the last 50 years (Iowa-23,Penn St 7,Minn-3 ,OSU 1). In that same timeframe the B10 has 0 baseball titles, 5 football titles (OSU-3 outright & 1 shared and Michigan 1 shared) and 6 basketball titles (IND 3,MSU 2, MICH 1) with the last of those being 30 years ago. If you set aside Wrestling the B10 is well below the other major conferences in major sport championships over the last half century. Anyway, just my rant today for 1st amendment rights on SEOPS and may everyone have a great day.
Better be careful... making comments like this could get you banned.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Raiderball wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:58 pm

So anyone with a difference of opinion we just ban them from the site? LOL what a joke. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No hardly. But there is a list of very clear rules. Have you ever read them? Maybe Ole General should have.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Raiderball wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:58 pm

Please dude........stop underplaying what he did as "Difference of opinion". You have very good commentary to this forum concerning football so I know that you're smart enough to know the difference.

Return to “College Sports”