WEEK 1. OHIO STATE @ INDIANA -- YOUR THOUGHTS.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: WEEK 1. OHIO STATE @ INDIANA -- YOUR THOUGHTS.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I agree red they'll be very hyped up. look for trickeration, fake punts, goin on 4th n short n everything. this will be a classic game I think. I'm not feeling a blowout here myself. overlook them and it'll be another penn state.

I think doc is right too. Indiana ain't coming out with intentions of gaining any moral victories here. they wanna derail the whole buckeye train right off'n the track. and start 2017 with a bang.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

play sound fundamental football, limit mistakes n turnovers and waller them to smitherines with them 7 sasquatches we call linemen n tight ends.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

our d-line is gonna be sick if'n we ain't arm tacklin. can't wait to see bosa as a sophomore. talked to my buddy craig fada yesterday. middle linebacker at osu last 4 years. he told me the Texans picked him up. wish that young feller luck as a former bishop Watterson standout.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

The scary thing is that Bosa, as a sophomore, wont even start. He will only in the DE rotation and come in with certain defensive packages. I expect they will play him down at DT here and there too. Thats how deep the D line is this year.

I feel the final score will be either:

OSU 34
Those Hoosiers 17

Or OSU just punches them in the mouth and turns it on"

OSU 48
Those Hoosiers 13

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Indiana returns 17 of 22 starters ,but for some reason I don't think Bucks will have much trouble in this game. Yea sure this is Indiana's Super Bowl but the Bucks are going to have a huge chip on their shoulder and a lot to prove after that embarrassing debacle in the semi last year. I look for something like 42-14 when all the dust has settled.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I hope you all are right. gotta be pumped from jump street.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

New coaches, so far the same conservative offense that can't throw the ball downfield. Not sure at this point if JT can throw the ball 30 yds.

Pathetic so far.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Indiana's D looks pretty tight.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Lagow just picked apart OSU secondary in the first half.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Ohio State returns a Junior High Offense. Very good running back with Dobbins. JT throws are short which just brings up the defense.

Defense is playing alright just the DB's getting a workout against the tall WR's. Playing a lot of plays. Condition will really show at the end of the game. Sure good that the temp is not hot or the players would be dragging and cramping up.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Got my crow thawing out in case Bucks don't come out of this,geezy pete! :roll:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Crow back in freezer now, whew!

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Well Bucks finally woke up and my point spread was on the nose. Just didn't think it would be that hard early on.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

36/07 2nd half leads Buckeyes to the win

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

I was scared that first half, that Campbell touchdown really got them going.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:53 pm Well Bucks finally woke up and my point spread was on the nose. Just didn't think it would be that hard early on.
I was only 3 points off the mark. :) 8-)

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

My observations on the 49-21 victory:

1.) the defensive adjustments in the second half denied the Hoosiers jump ball completions.

2.) The Buckeye offensive line play dominated in the second half allowing State to run or pass at will.

3.) Special team play and kicking was very solid.

4.) Ohio State had few penalties.

5.) Isiah Prince appeared not to have any pass protection breakdowns.

6.) JK Dobbins is for real. Mike Weber may now be second string.

A 28 point win is big, but the win was strangely unsatisfying. Hints of the 31-0 loss to Clemson lingered.

The revamped offense is not going to show instant results but showed promise of what it could be. The defense could become wicked. Simply put, OSU football is a work in progress.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I MUST ADMIT THE 1ST HALF OF THE BUCKEYE GAME LAST NIGHT I WAS NERVOUS AS A PREGNANT NUN AT MIDNIGHT MASS. THAT'S SOME KINDA NERVOUS, BUT THEN HALFTIME ADJUSTMENTS WERE MADE AND WE WENT TO A GROUND AND POUND GAME WITH OUR SASQUATCIAN LINEMAN AND DOMINATED THE GAME FROM THERE. ------------------- NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR TOM ALLEN AND HIS HOOSIERS THEY BROUGHT IT ALL NIGHT AND LIT UP OUR YOUNG'STERS IN THE SECONDARY. THE DOBBINS KID IS AWESOME.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

our secondary got throttled, and they had those nba centers for recievers. Indiana is going to win a lot of games. and they have a very potent offense. the buckeyes secondary has lost so many all stars to the nfl the last few years. and I think our young'uns were kinda foo--ler shocked the first half last night with them Zulu tall recievers.and the qb has a wonderful touch on the ball.buckeye defense looked awesome otherwise and the second half stepped it up dramatically. I'd like to have been a fly on the wall in the buckeye locker room. urban looked like he was ready to kersplode and blow a head gasket.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:55 am WE WENT TO A GROUND AND POUND GAME WITH OUR SASQUATCIAN LINEMAN
:lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)

Return to “College Sports”