ROSE BOWL OR OTHERWISE, THEE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES VS. WHO ??????????????

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: ROSE BOWL OR OTHERWISE, THEE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES VS. WHO ??????????????

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I wouldn't either county. I think this gets real ugly and people will be saying ohio state should have been in there over Oklahoma. I still say ohio state is the better of the 2 overall.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Dubs Says....Beat Ohio State.....

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Oh how cute.....a *ichigan fan who has jumped over to the Washington bandwagon for this one. I am sure you are not the first lol.

62-39

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

I want anyone and everyone to beat Ohio State.... Always have since I've been knee high to a grasshopper...No jumping here...Cutie..............

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Dubs says, he might as well look through his purple glasses.....Same as most o$u fans do, through they're scarlet glasses.... :lol: :D

Hey, someone has to get this thread hoppin, Bleedingred........... :lol:

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

The bucks have pooped in this guys cheerios or somewhere in his family tree one too many times. Like an an old x-gf that won’t leave ya alone.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:46 am I wouldn't either county. I think this gets real ugly and people will be saying ohio state should have been in there over Oklahoma. I still say ohio state is the better of the 2 overall.
I can agree with that. I felt the bucks defense was better than Oklahoma. And we weren’t that good on that side of the ball this year either.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

agreed. and the teams we played while they were ranked highly were much more powerful of a statement tcu, Michigan, penn state, Michigan state, northwestern as well as the big ten schedule in general.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

but hey I'm an ohio state fan, have been all my life. but I thought they deserved it just by the numbers. plus army played 2 fcs schools in a row to close out the regular season. despite winning the army/navy game. the sooners lost to an unranked team. and had to go to ot to beat army. basically every game the sooners were in was a shhotout till the very end, while the 1st half of the season especially, ohio state was just torching opponents and blowing them out scorewise. the numbers don'y lie. just like haskins numbers. but he wasn't even mentioned basically till the last 2/3 weeks of the season.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Spot on bait

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

The committee put more stock into Oklahoma who had the #1 offense against the WORST defensive conference (by far) than OSU having the #2 offense in the country and playing in arguably the best defensive conference in the country.

Doesnt make sense to most. Lord knows they didnt compare defenses because OK doesnt even have one.

Until they expand the playoffs and settle it on the field vs the beauty pageant they have now, they are losing fans by the hundreds of thousands as we saw during the CFPs last year. Worst (by far) viewing audience since the inception. Facts.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Every one tired watching the same teams in and out. Clemson plays a poor poor conference in the ACC. They have the easiest path to the CFP every year. Unless they stable along the way they will be there all the time. Who do they honestly have to beat week in and week out in the ACC that’s going to test all the time. When the bucks played the team up north (and they are a fine football team) the bucks man handled them. I was always taught the game to get better every week and peak at the end. I felt the bucks did just that. Nonetheless we aren’t in the playoffs (again) and let’s make our case heard in the grand daddy of em all.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I think Washington and the whole country are in for a big surprise. this game will be over by the half.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

We are just over a week out from the Rose Bowl and Meyer, Day, and recruiting have dominated the conversation rather than the game itself.

I think the Husky defense can slow the Dwayne train enough to keep them in the game, but the forgotten running game propels State to a 31-28 victory.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

urban meyer, is the new assistant athletic director, he ain't goin anywhere fellas.
that means coaching advise , recruiting. locker room presence. great move by the bucks. smart decision, less stress. I would not be surprised to not see him in the booth during games. this is a wonderful idea by the buckeyes.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:41 am urban meyer, is the new assistant athletic director, he ain't goin anywhere fellas.
that means coaching advise , recruiting. locker room presence. great move by the bucks. smart decision, less stress. I would not be surprised to not see him in the booth during games. this is a wonderful idea by the buckeyes.
I am glad Urban will be around, but if he is too "visible" within the program, will that undermine Ryan Day?.Meyer would be invaluable as a consultant, but if you have two head coaches in the locker room and stadium, you have none.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Week from today

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm ready.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Bring it on. I am ready to watch the Dwayne Train roll through Southern Cal.

Return to “College Sports”