BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP IN INDY. NORTHWESTERN WILDCATS VS. THEE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES, WHAT SAY YA'LL.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP IN INDY. NORTHWESTERN WILDCATS VS. THEE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES, WHAT SAY YA'LL.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

HOW BOUT THEM BUCKEYES BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, THEY DESTROYED THE NUMBER 4 MICHIGAN WOLVERINES 62-39. WHO WERE ALSO THE NUMBER 1 DEFENSIVE TEAM IN THE LAND. OHHHHHH !!!!!! WHAT A DIFFERENCE A WEEK MAKES. HARBAUGH FALLS TO 0-4 AGAINST THE BUCKEYES. AND URBAN REMAINS PERFECT AGAINST THEM AS THE BUCKEYE COACH. AND THE BUCKEYES JUST SCORED THE MOST POINTS EVER ON THE WOLVERINES. HASKINS SHOULD BE IN THE THICK OF THE HEISMAN VOTING. ANYTHING LESS IS AN INJUSTICE. URBAN MEYER HAD AN AMAZING GAME WITH HIS BUCKEYES AND THEY JUST STOMPED A MUDHOLE IN THE WOLVERINES. PLEASE TELL ME THIS CAUGHT THE VOTER'S EYES. AS THE BUCKS JUST BLEW A HEAD GASKET ON THE WOLVERINES. THE BUCKEYES ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF THE TOUGHEST DIVISION IN THE COUNTRY , THE BIG TEN EAST. AND NOW HEAD TO INDIANAPOLIS NEXT WEEK TO PLAY THE NORTHWESTERN WILDCATS FOR THE BIG TEN TITLE. GO BUCKS !!!!!!

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Re: BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP IN INDY. NORTHWESTERN WILDCATS VS. THEE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES, WHAT SAY YA'LL.

Post by FANOSPORTS »

:oops: They ain't got much of a chance for playoffs either way. If Michigan had the #1 defense in the country they must notta played very good teams all year is all I know. That was bbbaaadddd :oops: !!!!!

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Omega
SEOPS H

Re: BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP IN INDY. NORTHWESTERN WILDCATS VS. THEE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES, WHAT SAY YA'LL.

Post by Omega »

Bucks 41 Nerds 27

Pat Fitzgerald's teams are fundamentally sound and do not beat themselves. Ohio State will have to earn a hard fought victory. I am also curious if the Buckeye defense problems have been solved or if their performance against Michigan was a one and done.

I will be thankful with a Big 10(14) championship after the way the season has unfolded. Do not know if being conference champs will be good enough to get them into the CFP, but a Rose Bowl bid would be a great consolation prize.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Beat Northwestern soundly to finish the regular season 12-1 and Big Ten Champions.
Hope Alabama beats Georgia to eliminate them or even a Notre Dame or Clemson loss which is very unlikely considering who they play.
That leaves OSU and Oklahoma to consider for the 4th spot.
Pray Texas takes down Oklahoma again so the Committee has nothing to discuss.
If it comes down to OSU & Oklahoma is there any way they take the Buckeyes? I think their offense just proved something and the defense is a little better than Oklahoma. I think next weeks games mean a lot to the Committee - it could be style points......

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Notre Dame getting beat with 8 mins left in 2 quarter.
Clemson up 28 -21 over South Carolina.
Could be big shakeup.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Ohio State is a higher probability at the playoffs than OU with both winning out as of right now.

If OSU plays the ball we now know they can play, they win this one by 20+.

Cant let Northwestern hang around.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

USC up on Notre Dame 10-7 early third.

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

The one way Ohio State has a chance is if they curb stomp Northwestern like they 59-0ed Wisconsin a while back in the B1G Championship Game.. Another huge statement to top the resume.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

LSU has lost 3 games. Now the battle for #4. This is the playin week.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Well , one thing for sure is if they can't take out a 8-4 team with 2 and 3 star players in the conference championship game this season is a bust. Hope it doesn't get hyped up too much.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

some big shakeups this week down went number 4 michigan, down went number 7 lsu, down went number 8 wazzou. just noting the ones that were ahead of ohio state. finally somebody in depth explained what all is going on with urban in detail. no wonder he looks so besheveled on the sidelines, they are all coping mechanisms and rituals to stay calm. I can't imagine so many things going on like that healthwise, the controversies that have been going on, bosa leaving the program, trying to coach and recruit at osu and fighting all the ailments that he has. and trying to keep severe migraines at bay. I have a newfound respect for him, that admittedly I was kinda holding against him. now I have facts about the reasons. so he is giving it his all and then some. ================================ as far as the game , you nearly never ever hear me say something about a call. but the officials had to have on Michigan underwear or bama socks. they did everything they could to win that game for um. it was literally pathetic. go back , watch that game and pause at certain points and just watch closely. I ain't gonna go into to detail about each one I caught. I'd be typin till the big ten championship game next week. but how about haskins getting speared helmet to helmet after he had slid two yards on the ground. it was blatant, late, targeting, deliberate and they never even threw a flag or reviewed it. even after urban created such a stir it cost him 15 yards. those refs should be disciplined that called that game, rewatch it and prove it to yourselves. but man what an entertaining game. the police got called here 2 times because of the noise in ''THE BAITCAVE'' hit was panda --- leeria up in here. I sent the deputies home with some turkey sammiches the second time, and promised to holler into a fluffy piller. bot jimmy didn't stick around long. but his team showed a bunch of charisma and sportsmanship after the game on the field. I was proud of both teams during the post game handshakes. the way it should be. I was really surprised that northwestern eaked by a 4 win illini team the way they did. perhaps they were pre-occupied with our game. but pat fitzgerald has the wildcats humming along. very worthy foe next week for the buckeyes. and a program I dearly love watching on saturdays. but like lee corso said in his goofy um headgear, ''IT'S ALL ABOUT BUSINESS BABY'' SO GO BUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

HARD TO ADMIT THIS. BUT I HAD ''THE GENERAL'' ON MY MIND A TIME ER 3 DURING THIS GAME. HE MUST BE OUT AT ''THE ''WOODSHED'' STILL. HE MUSTA TOOK QUITE THE FLOGGING. I HOPE HE HAD ENOUGH KC MASTERPIECE FOR ALL THAT CROW.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

I agree, officiating was very suspect. The late hit, clear helmet to helmet on Haskins was so blatant I can’t Imagine what officials on the field were looking at and then what in the world is the replay booth doing??

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

smurray wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:59 am I agree, officiating was very suspect. The late hit, clear helmet to helmet on Haskins was so blatant I can’t Imagine what officials on the field were looking at and then what in the world is the replay booth doing??
Still scratching my head as to why that wasnt even reviewed. Clearly led with the crown of his helmet as Haskins was sliding and direct helmet to helmet contact.

At this point the refs (and replay officials) have proven that they cant get this called consistently. Just scrap it and go back to blowing people up on the field.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I agree red.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

well sunday school class hit me right between the eyes yesterday. as the lesson was on humility and humbleness. none of which i showed in my posts about the ohio state / michigan game. so it's all i could think about, and i want to publically apologize for it. those not familiar with this rivalry when the 2 winningest football programs get together just don't understand it. but in my posts you don't see hatred. you see good ole fashion ribbing other friends who are fans of michigan. or at least i hope that's what you see. i try to always make jokes and funny stuff about it. i don't hate anybody or any team. i'm all about respect of programs, but like to have ole fashion banter back n forth. but i apologize as i want nothing more than to keep my testimony. and have people see me for what i really am, a christian 1st, a dad next, and a sports fan somewhere in the distance. it's the most famous rivalry in sports period. and ole habits are hard to break, please forgive me, i'll do better, ozzie.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:18 am well sunday school class hit me right between the eyes yesterday. as the lesson was on humility and humbleness. none of which i showed in my posts about the ohio state / michigan game. so it's all i could think about, and i want to publically apologize for it. those not familiar with this rivalry when the 2 winningest football programs get together just don't understand it. but in my posts you don't see hatred. you see good ole fashion ribbing other friends who are fans of michigan. or at least i hope that's what you see. i try to always make jokes and funny stuff about it. i don't hate anybody or any team. i'm all about respect of programs, but like to have ole fashion banter back n forth. but i apologize as i want nothing more than to keep my testimony. and have people see me for what i really am, a christian 1st, a dad next, and a sports fan somewhere in the distance. it's the most famous rivalry in sports period. and ole habits are hard to break, please forgive me, i'll do better, ozzie.
It is all good, YTB. The root word of fan is fanatic. We all get over heated about things we are passionate about. We all need to remind ourselves that football is a game that God allows us to enjoy and nothing more.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
The General
All State

Post by The General »

It's ok YTB..You SHOULDNT think about THE General ALL the time or be so rude to him. But its ok. Charge his ass rent..You are letting him live for free in your mind. We all make mistakes. I even wagered on that slow,slugpug xichigan..Bitchigan.....Fichigan...and layed 4 points....You just have to learn to be humble and kind like me.. DONT allow yourself to ruminate and show hostility or weakness.....Booger eating Flathead from North of the border is what he is...Relax Bait....Dont get angry....Be full of love....SPATTERSON is the BIGGEST PUD I HAVE EVER SEEN....Peace and love..Thats what it is....

se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

We all saw how slow Michigan looked against OSU outside in the elements. This NW team is considerably slower than UM. Put OSU inside on the turf, and it won't be close.

Buckeyes 63
NW 21

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Wow...:shock:... Now that's confidence....

Return to “College Sports”